Taking orders from bull or being verbally tease by him

BOGMANDIAS

Does any bull from your wife like to tease you while fucking her? Saying that your wife is very hot or something? How do you feel?
Something more dominant, does a bull give you orders? Things like telling you to get naked or clean your wife? How do you feel?

It's usually my wife that tells me how good her bull is while I am forced to watch them. He has an 8.5 inch very thick cock compared to my 4 skinny inches. She is very vocal (for me to hear) about how much better he is than me, how amazing his cock is. She loudly begs him to cum inside her. Of course, me cleaning her up goes without saying.

Similar. I like hearing them proclaim they are better than me when they are fucking her but they do not order me around or disrespect me.
They are turned on when I clean their cum from her but don’t really say anything degrading.

Reactions: uvuweweweosas
Similar. I like hearing them proclaim they are better than me when they are fucking her but they do not order me around or disrespect me.
They are turned on when I clean their cum from her but don’t really say anything degrading.
My husband can't wait to clean me, he loves it. At first my bulls were somewhat taken back by it but now they get a real kick out of it.

Reactions: rocco and Bobby75
My husband can't wait to clean me, he loves it. At first my bulls were somewhat taken back by it but now they get a real kick out of it.
Now the next step is for your husband to clean that big cock after cleaning your stretched an cum filled pussy.

Sometimes I'll look over at my husband and say, "his big cock makes me feel so good honey."
You know he owns my pussy. God how I love it.
Or when hubby is cleaning me telling him, look how much cum his big cock gave me, don't miss any..
AHAHAHAHA I have been only with one hotwife. She was a lot older then me. Her hubby was 6 years older then her. In the beginning hubby didnt watch but she begged me to have him present when we were fucking. I was very uncomfortable at first but later i started enjoying to have him there. She was a lot like you. She was very vocal during sex and she would look at him and scream and tell him how good i felt inside her and how im hitting her bottom and how im stretching her coochie ... I would just ask him to hand me a towel and clean her up when i was finished and he would get up and hand me a towel and wipe her off.....