Tell me what she should do!

Have her send a pic of her blowing her lover................and her cum filled pussy (a beautiful one by the way) !
That’s a given...The anticipation of receiving a pic is indescribable. Where should this happen? At the restaurant or at his place?

We didn’t get many suggestions but we came up with something that was a lot of fun. Definitely want to do it again and was a new type of erotic high for me. This past weekend instead of sending me pic throughout her evening she sent me audio files. Hearing what is happening and not seeing it lets your imagination run completely wild.

I could hear them kiss and greet each other when they met. I could here him say how sexy she was. I could her her asking him to finger her under the table. I heard her whisper she wanted to suck his cock. I heard them make out at his place. I heard her suck his cock. I heard her say how wet she was. I heard her tell him to “Fuck” her. I heard moaning and raw pleasure. I heard her cum at least twice and heard him cum in her pussy.

It was totally erotic to hear and not see. Amazing what your mind can come up with. When she got home (3am) she woke me up by giving me a blow job, sat on my cock and slowly worked me while asking me how I liked the audio clips. At one point I asked if she liked being fingered in the ass by him and she said that never happened. I guess my mind made that up. Lol.

Will definitely do that again....