Telling the details

I asked this in another thread several months ago but it was possibly off-topic for that thread. I'm still curious. What do you and hubby do as you tell him the details? I'm curious about both because I've been the "other guy" but not the hubby, and I think it must be like being told a highly erotic story as on Literotica but made intensely exciting by being real about the wife just returned who is now right there. Describe what you do! Do you stroke him or not, whispering in his ear? If not, does he get to stroke himself instead or is that forbidden too?

Reactions: ray28
She lets me kiss her mouth after telling me that she sucked him. By the time I get it, there is no flavor or scent left, but I can imagine where it's been as I'm kissing her mouth.

She is slow to offer details unprompted, but is happy to answer any questions. Oddly, she seems to be completely clueless as to what details excite me (ALL of them!).

One time, she told me nothing really happened, nothing interesting to report. Then it came out, she wasn't hiding it, that he fingered her and she sucked his dick. Nothing interesting? 😂

I asked this in another thread several months ago but it was possibly off-topic for that thread. I'm still curious. What do you and hubby do as you tell him the details? I'm curious about both because I've been the "other guy" but not the hubby, and I think it must be like being told a highly erotic story as on Literotica but made intensely exciting by being real about the wife just returned who is now right there. Describe what you do! Do you stroke him or not, whispering in his ear? If not, does he get to stroke himself instead or is that forbidden too?
My wife tells me things here and there at random times. sometimes while having sex she will say something like, "oh Tyler likes that." or "Dennis showed me this thing you should do." "no offense babe, but you know after you have been a hung guy for a while you can definitely tell the difference." one time while driving to my mother's house she went on for about 30 minutes about different guys she had. the good ones and the bad ones. when she would talk about their dick size she would use my dick as a comparison. his is like yours, a little bigger than yours, it was like two of yours, etc.

My wife does not tell me anything. I know she is on a date and if I ask her she will tell me. But I feel it’s her body to do with. And no matter what I love her. But most time I’m watching if I’m in the house with her
I am with you. My wife is like this, she doesn't like say anything unless I ask. If I don't know about it she won't tell me anything at all. There were times she went for a quick fuck with my friend (left me at home knowing exactly what she's doing), came home and not mentioning a thing about the sex until I asked her directly. But then she knows I like to hear the stories and if I keep squeezing she would tell me the details.

Last edited:
My wife is the same. She feels uncomfortable talking about it, but she also appreciates that my part of the fun is in hearing about it afterward. She doesn't mind me asking questions, even though she doesn't seem to get how powerfully enjoyable and essential the details are for me. "We kissed, and then we had sex. What is there to tell?" she will say, with sincerity in her not understanding.

I have learned that she will release details in dribs and drabs, sometimes over the course of weeks or more. As they occur to her and seem relevant for some other reason, or perhaps the memory of them gets her hot and inspired to talk about it. Most of the time, she talks about it to me in the way you might expect a guy to talk to another guy about a woman he has fucked or wants to. Casually, openly, and comfortably. Which is hot.
My wife tells me things here and there at random times. sometimes while having sex she will say something like, "oh Tyler likes that." or "Dennis showed me this thing you should do." "no offense babe, but you know after you have been a hung guy for a while you can definitely tell the difference." one time while driving to my mother's house she went on for about 30 minutes about different guys she had. the good ones and the bad ones. when she would talk about their dick size she would use my dick as a comparison. his is like yours, a little bigger than yours, it was like two of yours, etc.

My wife does not tell me anything. I know she is on a date and if I ask her she will tell me. But I feel it’s her body to do with. And no matter what I love her. But most time I’m watching if I’m in the house with her
do the guys get to come over when they want to fuck your gf?

My husband doesn't participate while I'm with my bulls. I generally tell him all about what I've been up to while we are in bed together. Sometimes during foreplay but mostly I whisper in his ear while he's inside me. It gets both of us really hot.
I'm sure it does 😀. Hubby often watches me playing but if I'm playing alone, he gets to hear the details while he licks me clean and that usually has us both hot to fuck xx

TBH, it gets me too hot when she tells me the details, as we're fucking, or even if she just tells me that she wants to fuck someone else, or about how she loves someone else's cock. I can fuck for hours otherwise and have had girlfriends complain that I take too long and they're getting sore. But when my wife says these things, ka-POW, I'm done! Feels great, so good (for me) that I don't mind, and she doesn't seem to either, but man is it ever hot!!

Normally I will still be in my cage as she tells me how her evening went, then I get to clean her up and reclaim her after she unlocks me. I have to clean up while caged sometimes too, that is always fun.

We surreptitiously record her encounters so I can listen to her pleasure her lover. We talk about the encounter first usually while she is sucking me or while I'm reclaiming her pussy afterwards. I listen to the recordings later and enjoy catching super erotic moments throughout.

My wife is the same. She feels uncomfortable talking about it, but she also appreciates that my part of the fun is in hearing about it afterward. She doesn't mind me asking questions, even though she doesn't seem to get how powerfully enjoyable and essential the details are for me. "We kissed, and then we had sex. What is there to tell?" she will say, with sincerity in her not understanding.

I have learned that she will release details in dribs and drabs, sometimes over the course of weeks or more. As they occur to her and seem relevant for some other reason, or perhaps the memory of them gets her hot and inspired to talk about it. Most of the time, she talks about it to me in the way you might expect a guy to talk to another guy about a woman he has fucked or wants to. Casually, openly, and comfortably. Which is hot.
Mine also doesn’t share unless asked and then in rather bland terms. This despite multiple times telling her how hot it gets me. Apparently telling her story does little for her so why bother…

This is why it took almost 20 years to get all the details for my story “C’s Naughty Journey Begins”. I got it about a sentence at a time!

The best part for me" waiting for all the details when she returns. Once she came home after a all night session " was to tired to tell me anything, had to wait until she awoke. Played it cool for a while" then she said "you going to ask me then" asked if she got fucked; she replied, did I .. Then told me everything he did to her while I licked her pussy.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy