tenerife cerco

Hello, I am an Italian guy, 30 years old, aspiring cuckold. I have a very beautiful 27-year-old Latina girlfriend. The two of us will be on vacation in Tenerife from November 1st to November 5th. I am looking for a young person, maximum 30 years old, with a good physique, to approach us on the nudist beach in El Medano and seduce my girlfriend with the possibility of having a threesome if everything goes well. I am also open to proposals from gigolos and massage therapists.

Reactions: sameerdev
Hello, I am an Italian guy, 30 years old, aspiring cuckold. I have a very beautiful 27-year-old Latina girlfriend. The two of us will be on vacation in Tenerife from November 1st to November 5th. I am looking for a young person, maximum 30 years old, with a good physique, to approach us on the nudist beach in El Medano and seduce my girlfriend with the possibility of having a threesome if everything goes well. I am also open to proposals from gigolos and massage therapists.
Hi! I m living in Tenerife...I am a 35 years old Italian bull. If you want we can catch up en el la tejita

Ciao...sono un ragazzo italiano residente a Tenerife!! Se volete passare qualche giorno di trasgressione potremmo conoscerci.
Ciaoo