Looking for a cuckold coach/advice/tips

Updated continued - They have such weird chemistry together it’s insane. You can almost feel the sexual tension moving in the air whenever they make eye contact. Sadly, not a lot happened, as the guy didn’t speak to her too much whilst I was around (despite me being friendly towards him). However, I did notice something that aroused me like crazy at the time. We all got together for a group photo. This dude was standing right behind my girlfriend and she didn’t realise at the time. When she did, she backed into him to the point her ass was pressed literally right up against his cock. Neither of them budged and it took a while for the picture to be taken. She was probably pressed against his cock to the point it would’ve gotten quickly erect. Just a fun, short update I thought I would add to this post!
love to see some pic

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi there. I'm a 23 year old dude from the UK. I'm seeking any advice/tips or even long term coaching on a situation I currently find myself in.
My girlfriend is getting close with a guy she used to have a 'thing' with and I want something to happen between them again.
A little context - They used to be super close. Pretty much best friends. However, for one reason or another, they never ended up dating. Despite feelings being shared. It's not like my girlfriend completely friend-zoned him or anything because he has fucked her numerous times in the past.
Ever since the Summer, he has got back on the scene a little bit, and is on speaking terms again with my girlfriend. At the moment, I am taking a back seat and just letting it play out in front of my eyes. Simply hoping he fucks her again.
My girlfriend and the dude aren't aware of my hopes for them to fuck again.
Any further questions about the situation, or anything you think you could help with, please let me know! Thank you.
i tell her maybe she fill the same way

Reactions: toolman2c