Looking for a cuckold coach/advice/tips

Hi there. I'm a 23 year old dude from the UK. I'm seeking any advice/tips or even long term coaching on a situation I currently find myself in.
My girlfriend is getting close with a guy she used to have a 'thing' with and I want something to happen between them again.
A little context - They used to be super close. Pretty much best friends. However, for one reason or another, they never ended up dating. Despite feelings being shared. It's not like my girlfriend completely friend-zoned him or anything because he has fucked her numerous times in the past.
Ever since the Summer, he has got back on the scene a little bit, and is on speaking terms again with my girlfriend. At the moment, I am taking a back seat and just letting it play out in front of my eyes. Simply hoping he fucks her again.
My girlfriend and the dude aren't aware of my hopes for them to fuck again.
Any further questions about the situation, or anything you think you could help with, please let me know! Thank you.

Yes. Just let it play out. Drop hints to the girlfriend that you are ok with him fucking her and talk about him with her when you are just 2 together. I think its ok to talk with her about how good he fuck, how big he is, how does he taste.
That's a good idea! I'm going to keep it subtle for now, and push them to hanging out in person more. Small steps, hah.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi there. I'm a 23 year old dude from the UK. I'm seeking any advice/tips or even long term coaching on a situation I currently find myself in.
My girlfriend is getting close with a guy she used to have a 'thing' with and I want something to happen between them again.
A little context - They used to be super close. Pretty much best friends. However, for one reason or another, they never ended up dating. Despite feelings being shared. It's not like my girlfriend completely friend-zoned him or anything because he has fucked her numerous times in the past.
Ever since the Summer, he has got back on the scene a little bit, and is on speaking terms again with my girlfriend. At the moment, I am taking a back seat and just letting it play out in front of my eyes. Simply hoping he fucks her again.
Any further questions about the situation, or anything you think you could help with, please let me know! Thank you
Small update - My girlfriend is going to a gig this weekend. This guy, and a small group altogether will also be going. I'm going to tag along. It will be one of the first times in a while I have saw them together in person and I'm intrigued to see how they act together. Looking forward to it.

Small update - My girlfriend is going to a gig this weekend. This guy, and a small group altogether will also be going. I'm going to tag along. It will be one of the first times in a while I have saw them together in person and I'm intrigued to see how they act together. Looking forward to it.
🤔 Risky Situation, not sure of their past but, if the is guy is back on the scene, something has gone wrong with the relationship that he split from your gf to have. If your Gf has real feelings for him, she may kick you to the curb if their relationship is revived.
A change in her behavior towards you will tell
Probably too late to do much about it

Updated continued - They have such weird chemistry together it’s insane. You can almost feel the sexual tension moving in the air whenever they make eye contact. Sadly, not a lot happened, as the guy didn’t speak to her too much whilst I was around (despite me being friendly towards him). However, I did notice something that aroused me like crazy at the time. We all got together for a group photo. This dude was standing right behind my girlfriend and she didn’t realise at the time. When she did, she backed into him to the point her ass was pressed literally right up against his cock. Neither of them budged and it took a while for the picture to be taken. She was probably pressed against his cock to the point it would’ve gotten quickly erect. Just a fun, short update I thought I would add to this post!

🤔 Risky Situation, not sure of their past but, if the is guy is back on the scene, something has gone wrong with the relationship that he split from your gf to have. If your Gf has real feelings for him, she may kick you to the curb if their relationship is revived.
A change in her behavior towards you will tell
Probably too late to do much about it
I don’t think she has emotional attachment towards the guy. Just a strong sexual attachment she never shook off.

• Wow
Any further questions about the situation, or anything you think you could help with, please let me know! Thank you.
Hi!

I was in a very similar situation, but in my case everything started with a "cheating" event after a big discussion between us.

In your case... First, you are very very young! This is one of the first things that some people of this site told me at the beginning. I'm close to 30's and my gf is two years younger than me. And even though, some people told me we were very young to make this happen.

And second, a very similar to my case again. You are not married yet. Cuckold dynamics are more frequent and easy to manage in stablished marriages. In my case, we are not officially married but we are boyfriend's since lot of years, so is almost the same.

But something I didn't understand of your situation was if she is aware of your desire of sharing her or not.

If not, it wouldn't be cuckolding, it would be cheating in her mind... And that would lead into a dead end of your relationship man. I'm sure...

She must be aware of your desires, accept and share them.

Updated continued - They have such weird chemistry together it’s insane. You can almost feel the sexual tension moving in the air whenever they make eye contact. Sadly, not a lot happened, as the guy didn’t speak to her too much whilst I was around (despite me being friendly towards him). However, I did notice something that aroused me like crazy at the time. We all got together for a group photo. This dude was standing right behind my girlfriend and she didn’t realise at the time. When she did, she backed into him to the point her ass was pressed literally right up against his cock. Neither of them budged and it took a while for the picture to be taken. She was probably pressed against his cock to the point it would’ve gotten quickly erect. Just a fun, short update I thought I would add to this post!
Not a lot will happen in front of you.
The guy probably feels guilty he’s fucking your Gf so he’ll try to avoid convo…
It’s not a weird chemistry, they are meeting covert for a fuck without you knowing.
Your Gf couldn’t resist teasing him when she was waiting for that photo.
You need to have a chat with your Gf to tell her how you feel. You obviously like her fucking this guy, the sooner you tell her the better. It could lead your relationship into another dimension or it could prompt her to leave.
Like whisper69 wrote… you are not in a Cuckold relationship

@RocketMan16 What part of the Uk are you?
I’m west London

Last edited:
Not a lot will happen in front of you.
The guy probably feels guilty he’s fucking your Gf so he’ll try to avoid convo…
It’s not a weird chemistry, they are meeting covert for a fuck without you knowing.
Your Gf couldn’t resist teasing him when she was waiting for that photo.
You need to have a chat with your Gf to tell her how you feel. You obviously like her fucking this guy, the sooner you tell her the better. It could lead your relationship into another dimension or it could prompt her to leave.
Like whisper69 wrote… you are not in a Cuckold relationship

@RocketMan16 What part of the Uk are you?
I’m west London
Oh, I don't think anything is happening....yet. This guy is the type to let me know about it if he was!

Hi!

I was in a very similar situation, but in my case everything started with a "cheating" event after a big discussion between us.

In your case... First, you are very very young! This is one of the first things that some people of this site told me at the beginning. I'm close to 30's and my gf is two years younger than me. And even though, some people told me we were very young to make this happen.

And second, a very similar to my case again. You are not married yet. Cuckold dynamics are more frequent and easy to manage in stablished marriages. In my case, we are not officially married but we are boyfriend's since lot of years, so is almost the same.

But something I didn't understand of your situation was if she is aware of your desire of sharing her or not.

If not, it wouldn't be cuckolding, it would be cheating in her mind... And that would lead into a dead end of your relationship man. I'm sure...

She must be aware of your desires, accept and share them.
I understand what you mean! I'm just taking things slow for now, and honestly I am enjoying the cheating/sneaking around possibility of it all as well.

Thanks! I'm honestly enjoying the way it is. The slow build up is creating so much sexual tension which will be a much bigger pay off.
Your right about tbe build up. When she is getting ready to go.out she loves to sit across from me opens her legs while we have a drink together j seeshe has nothing on under her mini skirt than says SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE OR WANT I tell.her you know what i want ..SHE SAYS SORRY THIS BODY AND PUSSY IS NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT maybe when I CUM HOME TOMORROW THEN SHE TURNS AROUND AND LEAVES

Thought I would add a little bit more context on this tag seems it seems to be popular - I don't know if this is uncommon? But, unlike most bulls, the guy in the situation isn't your stereotypical dude that would fuck your girlfriend and to me that part has always excited me. Especially considering my girlfriend is WAY out of his league, but he has been with her multiple times? Hm. It has always added that mystery element to me and it's like he knows how to exactly push her buttons.

Thought I would add a little bit more context on this tag seems it seems to be popular - I don't know if this is uncommon? But, unlike most bulls, the guy in the situation isn't your stereotypical dude that would fuck your girlfriend and to me that part has always excited me. Especially considering my girlfriend is WAY out of his league, but he has been with her multiple times? Hm. It has always added that mystery element to me and it's like he knows how to exactly push her buttons.
@RocketMan16 Any More….?
hows the Girlfriend progressing to bringing you home a creampie to play with?