The cabin trip year two

Steel4u0987

Couple
Gold
From
GA, US
So my girlfriend Rose is up at a cabin with four guys for the second year in a row. We live in the Atlanta area and last summer we put an ad on doubles list looking for a male for threesome. We did get a lot of crazy answers from strange men but we did get one guy from Florida who contacted us about a trip to a cabin he was making in Blairsville Georgia with himself in four guys. They were looking for a gal to come up and be the entertainment for the week coming here they could f**** and sucking to be use excetera. At first she said he'll know but we talked about it over the next month and she decided to embrace her inner s*** and go be the cabin entertainment for the evening on Saturday. It worked out pretty good she got a little drunk on the way up because she was nervous grab a couple of guys balls too hard one guy had to tap out but three guys fucked one guy came in her mouth. I just was there for support and safety and just watched we had a great time took up about midnight from Blairsville headed back to Atlanta. We stopped at the Marietta Diner that's what about 2 in the morning got home about 3:30 she was exhausted and slept most of the day Sunday. I thought that was a one-off and would never happen again until about a month ago when she got a email from the main guy saying they're going to be there again and what you like to come up. She decided that she would go up on Thursday and originally I was going to get a hotel room in the Blairsville area and stay but since I had projects going on at home and had to dog-sit I dropped her off and came back home I just got home about 2 hours ago. I have already received three videos which I'm hoping to share and will continue to update as things go but I know she's already been f***** a couple times had a guy's cock in her ass and had have been split roasted too. I have attached pics of her getting ready and me helping her get ready and a pic of her at the cabin

Attachments

• 20200903_140744.jpg
    20200903_140744.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 20200903_141045.jpg
    20200903_141045.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 118
so far she has had a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time and a cock up her ass.... she seems to be having fun. ONe of the guys is sending me short videos but I can't find them on my phone to upload, probably the wrong format.

Reactions: elmoK
I am heading back to Blairesville to pick her up Saturday night. She cut me off Tuesday and I promised not to have an orgasm until I am with her. I am hoping that I can fuck her with all the guys on Saturday. I am letting her take charge here and suggested this might be a good starting point for another month of submission to her. We switch back and forth.

So, here is an update, I couldn't sleep last night and apparently one of the guys woke up and they fucked with him cumming in her pussy as she came. I have asked her to "use her words" as she has a hard time sharing the crazy stuff as she is a newbie of sorts. Kinda weird, but the multiple guy thing was always a fantasy.

Last night..... I dropped off and the guys were playing corn hole on the deck. They appointed her to be the drink Whore. She said there was some nipple tweaking outside. She said they finished the game then moved indoors and kept drinking and talking. Eventually one of the guys told her to go ask "Tim" if he wanted a blow job. He did so she pulled his cock out and went down on him in the living room. It's a medium sized cabin so the living room is about 16 x 20 so any action going on is easily watched by the other guys. She said he came in about 10 minutes and she swallowed every drop like a good slut! We have trained on that a lot!

She told me every now and then one of the guys would pull her over, suck her tits and rub her clit. Eventually the first guy had her start sucking his cock and the owner of the cabin jumped in behind her and started fucking her pussy. I don't think either guy came. This stopped and started for a while according to her. The 4th guy, younger and she likes him asked her to go to his room in the basement. Last year this guy had his cock in her pussy 4 or 5 different times before he finally blew his load. This time they fucked doggy for a bit, then missionary and he finished in her pussy while she rode him. She said it was pretty quick compared to last year.

I have no idea about times etc.... but eventually they went to bed and I think she slept with the cabin owner. He was pretty drunk, but woke up about 3 am and fucked. She was excited because he used a new position we have never tried. I lay her face down with her legs together and slide in her pussy from behind and either put my hands on her upper back holding her down or pull her arms back and fuck her hard using her arms to pull back and forth. Apparently he laid her down face up with her legs together slid into her pussy and fucked her. She said his pelvis was rubbing on her pelvis and she came really hard.

I said next time you get fucked at 3 am a quick text would be an awesome thing to build that cuck angst!

I will try and get some pics up if possible.