kaorukuroki

Male
From
Germany
Sep 20, 2022
Munich, Germany
My Japanese wife Kaoru living abroad has of course many other Japanese friends. So, one day she told me, that she wanted to meet one of her friends to go for a drink. Yes of course, I always go out myself and she should do as she pleases. She wore one of my favorite dresses, so I enjoyed looking at her as she left. There is a well-known hotel in town, popular for its bar. That’s where the two girls went. They had their usual gossip stories and a few drinks, getting slightly drunk. Giggling around two men noticed them and decided to talk with them. Two businessmen staying in the hotel. They had quite a lot of fun telling them that they actually stay in the hotel, when suddenly my wife’s friend Yuko had to go to toilet. Of course, Kaoru joined her… Women always go to toilet together. After they did their business, they met at the sinks in front of the mirrors. Without any hesitation Yuko pulled her bra out of her sleeve. “what are you doing?” my wife asked. “Oh, it makes me feel more sexy her friend replied. Kaoru also didn’t hesitate and took off her bra and her panties as well. “Wow! Yuko was amazed by that and removed her pants as well. So not wearing any underwear they returned to the bar. The two men obviously had their own discussions about the girls during that time. So, after another drink one of them asked them if they want to see their rooms. Obviously both of the girls waited for that question and agreed instantly! In the elevator one of the men took Kaoru at her hip and turned her around. Instinctively this movement ended in a deep kiss. Same thing next to her with her friend. All four of them ended up in the same room. My wife fell on her back on the bed in the hotel room. The guy who kissed her before tried to catch her and his hand found its way under her skirt directly to her wet pussy. One of his fingers immediately penetrated her without any resistance.

My wife sat up, opened the trouser of tone man and started sucking him, then turned around kneeled down and offered her ass to be taken. Without hesitation and no condom he started fucking her while the other were watching them. Yuko took off the pants of her partner, but he put his dick to the mouth of my wife, so she got spin roasted. Now Yuko kneeled next to my wife and also offered her ass. The guy fucking Kaoru immediately swapped to Yuko. Of course, the other man started to fuck my wife. They swapped a few times the girls until Yuko complained and asked them not to cum inside her. Kaoru on the other hand requested from both man to cum inside her. Both filled her up and the cream pie was perfect. Yuko started liking her clean. Then the girls put on their clothes and went home. I was already in bed when she came home She made lots of noise, so I woke up. She entered the room just took off her dress and was immediately completely naked “fuck me” was her request. I immediately had an erection. My dick went in her super wet pussy. I told her, that I never experienced that wet, so while getting fucked by me she told me that she just had sex with two men. I topped fucking her and licked her delicious juice from her pussy before continuing fucking her. I gave a full load in her pussy. It was a very strong orgasm.

My Japanese wife Kaoru living abroad has of course many other Japanese friends. So, one day she told me, that she wanted to meet one of her friends to go for a drink. Yes of course, I always go out myself and she should do as she pleases. She wore one of my favorite dresses, so I enjoyed looking at her as she left. There is a well-known hotel in town, popular for its bar. That’s where the two girls went. They had their usual gossip stories and a few drinks, getting slightly drunk. Giggling around two men noticed them and decided to talk with them. Two businessmen staying in the hotel. They had quite a lot of fun telling them that they actually stay in the hotel, when suddenly my wife’s friend Yuko had to go to toilet. Of course, Kaoru joined her… Women always go to toilet together. After they did their business, they met at the sinks in front of the mirrors. Without any hesitation Yuko pulled her bra out of her sleeve. “what are you doing?” my wife asked. “Oh, it makes me feel more sexy her friend replied. Kaoru also didn’t hesitate and took off her bra and her panties as well. “Wow! Yuko was amazed by that and removed her pants as well. So not wearing any underwear they returned to the bar. The two men obviously had their own discussions about the girls during that time. So, after another drink one of them asked them if they want to see their rooms. Obviously both of the girls waited for that question and agreed instantly! In the elevator one of the men took Kaoru at her hip and turned her around. Instinctively this movement ended in a deep kiss. Same thing next to her with her friend. All four of them ended up in the same room. My wife fell on her back on the bed in the hotel room. The guy who kissed her before tried to catch her and his hand found its way under her skirt directly to her wet pussy. One of his fingers immediately penetrated her without any resistance.

My wife sat up, opened the trouser of tone man and started sucking him, then turned around kneeled down and offered her ass to be taken. Without hesitation and no condom he started fucking her while the other were watching them. Yuko took off the pants of her partner, but he put his dick to the mouth of my wife, so she got spin roasted. Now Yuko kneeled next to my wife and also offered her ass. The guy fucking Kaoru immediately swapped to Yuko. Of course, the other man started to fuck my wife. They swapped a few times the girls until Yuko complained and asked them not to cum inside her. Kaoru on the other hand requested from both man to cum inside her. Both filled her up and the cream pie was perfect. Yuko started liking her clean. Then the girls put on their clothes and went home. I was already in bed when she came home She made lots of noise, so I woke up. She entered the room just took off her dress and was immediately completely naked “fuck me” was her request. I immediately had an erection. My dick went in her super wet pussy. I told her, that I never experienced that wet, so while getting fucked by me she told me that she just had sex with two men. I topped fucking her and licked her delicious juice from her pussy before continuing fucking her. I gave a full load in her pussy. It was a very strong orgasm.
My kind of wife, love the sluttiness of it !

Reactions: kaorukuroki

Hotel bars are often the set up when my Asian wife feels like being a slut.

Reactions: kaorukuroki

Great story