The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

My wife has no interest in the glory holes, she wants the whole man & generally more than one at a time!
a guy reachedin the boothnancy was so i shock she just stud there then the guy slid in the booth in front of her i shutthe door as he kissed her both hands on her titsi looked down a guy has reached in the hole and was feeling her ass the guy puled her shirt up as he kissed her so i unhooked her bra she was still just standing there in shock she had her eyes shut

My wife did something very hot to her boyfriend when the three of us were on a beach in Hawaii. I was the "friend" tagging along on this trip lol. We were lying on the beach when my wife got up and sat on top of him pretending to massage his chest and neck, no one around us bothered to take a second look because it was so innocuous. While she was doing this she slowly peed on his cock which he was enjoying so much he sprouted a huge hard-on lol. She really had to go a lot because she made the towel he was on totally soaked. I was hard as well watching this but my little cock wasn't much to be spotted lol. When she was done she kissed him and he thanked her. She got off of him and went to the water to rinse off as did he. I picked up the soaking towel and wrung it out when no one was paying attention, then went to the water to rinse it off. When I got back I put my towel over for him to sit on and I hung the wet towel on a branch of a tree next to us and just sat in the sand and watched them in the water up to their shoulders and kissing. I'm sure he was inside of her at that time, they wouldn't admit it to me, just smiled lol.

Last edited:
My wife makes me go to a nude beach or swingingers club with her and her boyfriend.. I have a 6 inch cock his cock is a thick 9 inches and she points at me and laughs... I absolutely love her to humiliate me like this...

Reactions: Jaypea
My wife and her boyfriend invited me to join them at a resort hotel during this New Years Eve weekend. We went out onto the deck to have drinks and they got into it with her riding his cock facing him and the other resort guests out on their decks were watching (the units were in a circle around a courtyard so everyone could see everyone) and some even hooting and yelling things like "ride him hard cowgirl!" One lady figured out what was happening and yelled out to me "Hey cuckold, pull it out and stroke yourself for all of us to watch!" Of course I didn't because I'm too damned tiny to get it out far enough from my zipper to even stroke. The lady laughed and gave me a thumbs up as she said "that's ok honey, you're probably locked up anyway!" The start of a very interesting/fun weekend for sure.

My wife and her boyfriend invited me to join them at a resort hotel during this New Years Eve weekend. We went out onto the deck to have drinks and they got into it with her riding his cock facing him and the other resort guests out on their decks were watching (the units were in a circle around a courtyard so everyone could see everyone) and some even hooting and yelling things like "ride him hard cowgirl!" One lady figured out what was happening and yelled out to me "Hey cuckold, pull it out and stroke yourself for all of us to watch!" Of course I didn't because I'm too damned tiny to get it out far enough from my zipper to even stroke. The lady laughed and gave me a thumbs up as she said "that's ok honey, you're probably locked up anyway!" The start of a very interesting/fun weekend for sure.
Was it a lifestyle or other adult resort?

Reactions: Johnfun
the craziest thing was having sex on a beach. I was just relaxing and saw a kinky older guy! there were not many people on it. We started to talk and i found he was 58, but I 19 at that time. And word after word and i got a bit horny. So i just spreas my legs open while talking! And he understood my idea! We started to make out. It was a long hour. fully naked bouncing on him and sawing a counger guy seeing us was the bomb! i got so exited. i started even to talk dirty! It was amazig thrill

I took my wife (then 18 year old girlfriend) to a sex shop in NYC. We went into a booth at the shop where you could watch women strip through a cut out window. She kissed a black stripper and sucked her tits through the opening. It was crazy hot. The stripper gave my girl her number and told us to call her and go back to her place later on. Never happened but still fantasize about what could’ve been..

We did the chauffeur thing, picked up a guy in his mid 30s, after her blowing him in the back of our Navigator we took him back to our place and he spent the night with her, making me clean her up after every round.

The second time we did the chauffeur thing we picked up a guy and the wife ended up fucking him in the back seat of the truck. Turned out he was only 18 and the wife would have been late 40s then. He could reach my cock from the back laying on top of her so he was giving me a hand job while fucking the wife. He wanted to take me from behind but I didn’t have much experience with anal then. But I did clean his cock for him.

We did the chauffeur thing, picked up a guy in his mid 30s, after her blowing him in the back of our Navigator we took him back to our place and he spent the night with her, making me clean her up after every round.

The second time we did the chauffeur thing we picked up a guy and the wife ended up fucking him in the back seat of the truck. Turned out he was only 18 and the wife would have been late 40s then. He could reach my cock from the back laying on top of her so he was giving me a hand job while fucking the wife. He wanted to take me from behind but I didn’t have much experience with anal then. But I did clean his cock for him.

This is one of our all-time favorites, and it is so easy to do with no preplanning or expense other than the cost of the gas.

The last time we did this was back in September while visiting a small bar in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. My wife picked up a 26-year-old guy, and I drove them around in our car as she fucked him for over half an hour in the backseat. The hottest part was pulling up to the curb around 11:30 with people out on the sidewalk between bars and the guy getting out of the backseat. Then my wife climbed out, still totally nude, and kissed and hugged him as she thanked him for a "great fucking" where everyone could overhear before she got into the front seat, and I pulled away. My heart was pounding, waiting to see blue lights behind me until I pulled into our hotel in Daytona Beach. Once we got into our room, I was so turned on as I finally got to slide inside her cum filled, used pussy.