The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

My wife told me about this last night. She said when she was going to nursing school, she was working part-time at a Winn Dixie overnights, and I was working two different full-time jobs to play for school and our kids. We spent little time together during those years. She told me it had been several weeks since we had sex together and she was horny. She was doing her clinical rotations at a hospital and one of the interns would hit on her endlessly. She told me one day they went into an empty patient room and she sucked his cock. She said another time during an ER rotation, it was slow and she was restocking rooms during the slow time and the same intern came in and he bent her over the gurney, raised her white dress, (school nursing uniform) pulled her white hose and panties down and fucked her. She said it took about ten minutes and she readjusted her clothing and continued her day carrying a load of his cum inside her pussy.

I love that my wife can be such a dirty little slut or a perfect prim and proper lady.

I have a smoking hot Latina gf, who I asked to cuck me. Last night, I shaved her snatch bald, then licked and sucked and fingered her into orgasm. Then flipped her around and ate her asshole. Then her feet. Next, I laid down and she sat on my face and licked and sucked my balls, as I buried my face and tongue deep inside her wet pussy as she came again.

View attachment 1521562View attachment 1521563View attachment 1521564View attachment 1521565View attachment 1521566
WOW! She'd be a very tasty 69... :p

how did that happen & be kept a secret? that sounds extremely hot.

did you have a, current, relationship with the friend?
We were in the beer garden at night, his friend was sat next to me, he slid his hand up my skirt and played with me for a while, nice and slow until my husband needed a toilet or went to get drinks then he went hard and fast it was alot of fun.

Yes we had done things in the past.

We were in the beer garden at night, his friend was sat next to me, he slid his hand up my skirt and played with me for a while, nice and slow until my husband needed a toilet or went to get drinks then he went hard and fast it was alot of fun.

Yes we had done things in the past.
was hubby aware of the past encounters?

We had sex in the back seat of a car with the windows down in the parking lot of a adult theater, we were parked near the entrance we had guys on both sides of the car stroking she loved it, luckily we the theater had a fence all the way around it so nobody else could see. Good times
Pics

After a night of partying, we went to our favorite Denny’s one night for food. Sitting with two friends, the table across from us was a very sexy wife and her husband. They kept staring at us, realizing later the wife was hot after me. They were done eating first, the husband dipped outside I think for a smoke. The wife called me over to the table, claiming She knew me from somewhere. I sat down next to her and started talking. Name, husband, yes. Etc. Few minutes later she was flirting hardcore with her eyes and telling me how cute I was quietly. She was cautious what her next words were. She had asked me to walk her outside where her husband were. So I did. She literally flipped out saying that her husband left without her! So of course I volunteered to take her home. My other buds went home. As soon as we got in my truck, this woman bypassed the seat belt, climbed over the mid seat, straddled me, deep French kissed me, moaned, squirmed, her skirt already hiked up to her waist, her pussy juices drenched by pants, went crazy dry fucking me! She came twice. I started my truck and parked it in the back of the Denny’s parking lot and continued to fuck the hell out a married woman 14 years older than me. She had two teen children still living at home. She made it clear that her husband and her “liked to have swing fun” away from home at times. And I was picked! Lol. She is/was a sexy hotwife, 5’6”, solid petite body, shaved pussy, smaller framed, awesome shaped ass. Short black hair to the neck, hispanic. She was nuts! She told me her husband left to relieve the kids at their home. While both of their missions were for me to fuck and cum inside her as much as I can. She was embarrassed telling me all of this but she wanted it to be truthful. Her husband got off playing her “fertilized cunt” when she got home. Which excited me more! No lie! I came 4 times in her within 3 hours of nonstop fucking and cumming! Her body rocked and shaked like a volcano! She screamed so loud! We were drenched in sweat from our heads to our toes! When we were done, it was a thank you for everything and goodbye. Never saw them again. I would never forget one of my favorite nights!

This actually happened a few years ago..I was a construction supt on a nig job. My wife needed my pickup truck for the day,so she dropped me at work..about 330 that afternoon she czme back.to the job dressed very extreme thigh hi boots ,mini skirt. Deep..plunge corset extrme jewelery and makeup . I questioned her about dress on the job site. She so what I dressedvto get fuvked today . I was shocked buy what.she said.and did she say up.om.thecdrsk. spread her legd she had no.underwear on. She satvthere more a minute then said This is a construction site I NEED SOMETHING ERECTED ARE YOU GOING TO DO.ITOR DO.IHAVE TO.GET ONE FROM.THE CREW..NOW GWT OVER HERE AND FUCK.ME ?? SHE SAID THIS TIME IM.IM CHARGE WE FUCKED IN THE OFFICE WHILE THE GUYS WORKED OUTSIDE. She said next time itbwill.be outside I asked on.s dorty construction site shr said see that big platform.up.in the air ..Im going to fuck.up there and look.down.whike im.gertting Fuckec 3 stories im.the air.. One part of me said it was all tslk buy she had never dome anything like this before so.I.knew she meant it but would and when this would happen.

• Love
Reactions: btweets