The making of Mrs Ward

Dang, Simon! So post #17 is where you two are really and truly at? The 2 of you need to sit down and have an honest and open talk about it. If you decide to jump into the hotwife lifestyle, the 2 of you need to decide on some hard and fast rules and stick to them. Our only rule is no old boyfriends, girlfriends that we had an emotional attachment to. Like 2 wheel said, a lot of people look back later in life and say "I wish..." We are 2 of those people. We got married in our 30's....started swinging in our late 30's, and didn't really evolve into the Hotwife life until our late 40's or early 50's. Suz is an absolute horny assed fuck machine, and wishes we had been hotwifing exclusively the whole time. She has had more cock than most women can dream of, and wants more every day! We are early 60's, and know time is running out, and wish we had more of it. I guess I said all that to say this....don't waste what precious time you have. The 2 of you should be what you want to be, be each others best friends, make a fun game of the Hotwife lifestyle, and enjoy every second of it. Remember....it's just a fun game, and you and the beautiful Mrs. Ward are co-captains of your team. Now, go have a FUN game!

:)
Post 17 was me waking up and realizing that I had the perfect material for a hotwife. But, rather than encouraging her to be promiscuous, my possessive jealous behavior over the years influenced her to settle into faithful monogamy. (Which she may well have wanted to do anyway.) That is what I was confessing to.

She may have been unfaithful over the years, who knows? I've harbored suspicions like any husband. They may well be paranoid delusion powered my suppressed (until now) desire for them to have solid foundation. If she has been unfaithful she is keeping it well under wraps and she isn't going to open up about it.

Recently I have said some things that have clearly been suggestive that she is free to have sex with whomever she wants and that she should do just that. Laid in bed the other day she told me that she does not want to have sex with anyone other than me.

Unfortunately that is where we are at. Basically nowhere after all my effort over the last 14 months. As per my confession (post 17) I only have myself to blame for this.

Last edited:
Post 17 was me waking up and realizing that I had he perfect material for a hotwife. But, rather than encouraging her to be promiscuous, my possessive jealous behavior over the years influenced her to settle into faithful monogamy. (Which she may well have wanted to do anyway.) That is what I was confessing to.

She may have been unfaithful over the years, who knows? I've harbored suspicions like any husband. They may well be paranoid delusion powered my suppressed (until now) desire for them to have solid foundation. If she has been unfaithful she is keeping it well under wraps and she isn't going to open up about it.

Recently I have said some things that have clearly been suggestive that she is free to have sex with whomever she wants and that she should do just that. Laid in bed the other day she told me that she does not want to have sex with anyone other than me.

Unfortunately that is where we are at. Basically nowhere after all my effort over the last 14 months. As per my confession (post 17) I only have myself to blame for this.
Hang in there, make sure she knows if she fucks someone else that you have no desire to fuck another woman, watch some cuckold videos and point out different things to her, let her know how it turns you on!!!! Don't give up!!

Thanks,

I think she would be well put off by the cuckold vids.

Interestingly, I was putting talking dirty and a big increase in the quality and occurrence of sex down to the anklet. But I've realized that one night I was struggling to turn her on and I told her that she should find someone else to bang her, and I will still love her, and be faithful to her. We then had amazing sex. During which she looked deep into my eyes and she had the best orgasm ever. Right after day that the talking dirty started and the sex has been on fire. Two weeks after that she asked me to buy her the anklet. Which, incidentally, she has stopped wearing in the last few weeks.

What ever I say to her now she is adamant that she only wants to have sex with me.

Last edited:
Thanks,

I think she would be well put off by the cuckold vids.

Interestingly, I was putting talking dirty and a big increase in the quality and occurrence of sex down to the anklet. But I've realized that one night I was struggling to turn her on and I told her that she should find someone else to bang her, and I will still love her, and be faithful to her. We then had amazing sex. During which she looked deep into my eyes and she had the best orgasm ever. Right after day that the talking dirty started and the sex has been on fire. Two weeks after that she asked me to buy her the anklet. Which, incidentally, she has stopped wearing in the last few weeks.

What ever I say to her now she is adamant that she only wants to have sex with me.
Go slow don't bring it up for a while, find someone she lusts after, whether someone you know, or even a Hollywood celebrity, and use them in a fantasy, find a way to interest her. Maybe you can ask her to play along as a fastasy hotwife? Do you talk about your fantasies?

She says that she doesn't have any. Also says she doesn't fancy anyone but me. Celebrities included. That's bull though. I know at least one film star that she'd have her knickers off for in a heartbeat.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
The other day I took the kids out for the day and left her at home. She didn't want to come along for some reason. As we left I told her to 'find someone to have fun with'. She gave me a puzzled look.

When we got home she had changed her clothes. I found her sexiest knickers in the wash basket. Do you think maybe she had some fun or am I just too hopeful?

The other day I took the kids out for the day and left her at home. She didn't want to come along for some reason. As we left I told her to 'find someone to have fun with'. She gave me a puzzled look.

When we got home she had changed her clothes. I found her sexiest knickers in the wash basket. Do you think maybe she had some fun or am I just too hopeful?

View attachment 304519
Sorry looks like natural discharge. Keep hoping tho !

She says that she doesn't have any. Also says she doesn't fancy anyone but me. Celebrities included. That's bull though. I know at least one film star that she'd have her knickers off for in a heartbeat.

I am in the exact same boat. I can not understand why my wife won't admit that while we do love each other very much, sex has become stale.

She isn't going to go for topless, or naked resorts, or anywhere that is anything to do with swinging. I think the idea of swinging scares her. She doesn't want to share me.

This month sex has gone all vanilla and average now. The only chink of light was that she said, (after watching a TV show,) "If I fucked a guy at a party, and left my knickers behind, you would probably just laugh." This at least shows that she is starting to trust that she can do what she wants without fear of upsetting me.

Maybe i need to stop pleasuring her? So that she has to find it somewhere else.

She deserves to be promiscuous. I feel sick. It's such a waste.

Ok so sex is still all missionary and no talking dirty. She's not wearing the anklet and she's not dressing hot any more. She is constantly telling me how much she loves me and that she does not want to have sex with anyone other than me. This change happened around a month ago.

I had thought that is was maybe because I pushed too hard. i said some things that clearly suggested that I want her to have sex with whomever she wants and that she should do just that.

But... She went away for a week. Before that she was wearing the anklet, talking dirty, using positions she'd not used before, sex was amazing, she was dressing slutty etc. She came back different.

So what do you guys reckon? Might it not be something that I did wrong???

Thanks. I would so love that to be the case. I think it's a bit hopeful though. I doubt I will have got that lucky.