The next stage of my exposure and blackmail fantasy???

Still having the same fantasies of being blackmailed and forced over time to expose myself to friends, family and work colleagues… feeling like it genuinely time to say goodbye to my privileged respectable married professional life and experience the true humiliation of everyone who knows me seeing the truth. I genuinely do believe I have the right psychology to be a 24/7 sub slut slave and property for a truly truly sadistic man (or men)

Hello there, it sounds as if it's time to make this happen... you sound like you've considered everything and are ready. Good luck! Feel free to PM me for advice or for help making this a reality... I'm always available to lend a hand 😈

Reactions: Wifewantsbigone
Still having the same fantasies of being blackmailed and forced over time to expose myself to friends, family and work colleagues… feeling like it genuinely time to say goodbye to my privileged respectable married professional life and experience the true humiliation of everyone who knows me seeing the truth. I genuinely do believe I have the right psychology to be a 24/7 sub slut slave and property for a truly truly sadistic man (or men)
Did anything happen after your other thread where you sent the pictures to your colleague?

Reactions: girllovestaboo
let it loose ... you will feel liberated, and the attention will make you even more fun for your man after a long day at golf. If he cannot make u cum then, well let us know and all of us here will lend a hand (or cock) .. :) .... let that inner slut loose, we are waiting

let it loose ... you will feel liberated, and the attention will make you even more fun for your man after a long day at golf. If he cannot make u cum then, well let us know and all of us here will lend a hand (or cock) .. :) .... let that inner slut loose, we are waiting
My ‘man’ has absolutely no interest in fun with me after golf, he would shocked and appalled and would without doubt look to divorce me if I went through with this… that’s why it such a major step for me to take

Pmd u x

Reactions: girllovestaboo
I just put all my contacts into a single list.. that could be ’accidentally’ emailed… that’s absolutely everybody. My closest friends and family, my boss, everybody at work who knows me, neighbour’s, local shops and tradesmen, even the members of my husband’s golf club and his church society and my community association…. Just doing that simple act has got me so excited

I just put all my contacts into a single list.. that could be ’accidentally’ emailed… that’s absolutely everybody. My closest friends and family, my boss, everybody at work who knows me, neighbour’s, local shops and tradesmen, even the members of my husband’s golf club and his church society and my community association…. Just doing that simple act has got me so excited
Have you sent it yet?

No, not sure who I’d send it to, but it exists and I’m contemplating the reality of every single one of those contacts seeing me fully exposed… my cunt, tits and arse on display, seeing the reality of what I am
You should just do it and not think about it. You said that you wanted to be on full display for everyone. Anyway you can add my email to the list? Lol

Reactions: Jon Day
Just been persuaded by one of the guys in here to create a Telegram account to communicate with men into this stuff… which is exciting. But even more exciting than that the guy who told me to do, has also informed me off a secret Telegram group where guys in my local area share pics of their wives and girlfriends without their knowledge. Swapping pics like kids swap their sports team cards, making wank material out of lots of local woman… I LOVE that that group exists!!!