The search for our local bull has ended successfully...

RedVixen_StagNC

Couple
Gold
It appears our search for a local bull nearby has ended.

We met him online, have a bunch of really good conversations via email and Kik. He lives 30 minutes away. He is two years older than me and married and has no troubles getting out as he has explained to us with his wife and he even broke it down for us that his work is a great cover for him to come and go whenever he needs to. We planned a meet and greet at a near by bar/restaurant. We got there about 10 minutes before he did and we waited outside in our car. He texted when he got there and just happened that the parking space next to us was open for him to park. Once he was parked, we all got out and went inside to be seated. We were seated in a booth in the back. He sat across from us. He immediately was running his foot up along the inside of her legs. He explicitly told me by the time he was done, his wife will agree he is the one. The conversation was spirited and exciting. We all talked about what we wanted out of this possible relationship. Lots of great laughs and sexy conversation.

There was a tremendous amount of flirting and teasing between them. Wife kept looking over and smiling, winking, and biting her lower lip. I could tell she was very much into him. During the course of this casual, sexually over-toned conversation, he mentioned he was wearing no underwear and all the hot talk had his cock straining against his shorts. My wife laughed and said I don't believe you. He said I'll prove it. He asked her to slip her sneaker off which she did. He grabbed her foot under the table and rested it against his hard cock. She was floored! The conversation continued while his hands were under the table rubbing her leg and her foot was rubbing his cock.

She asked him how big it was and he replied 8.5". She was smiling ear to ear. He is the same size as our out of state Chicago friend is at 8.5" as well but he is uncut. C is cut. The conversation, the flirting and teasing continued. The both of them were fidgeting a bit during this time. I was very erotic to watch. The whole time she was rubbing her hand inside my inner thigh and over my cock through my jeans making me very hard. She looked over at me quickly with a surprised look on her face and he said that he had just removed her sock and unbuttoned his shorts and slid his zipper down and she was now rubbing her barefoot all over his free cock. It was amazing to see the chemistry they already had.

After having a couple of drinks I needed to run the the men's room. Once I was done and returned back to the booth, he was now sitting where I was right up against my wife. I happily slid into the spot he previously occupied. We all continued talking about our expectations and his hands dropped down below the table and he was fidgeting a bit and then I watched as her right hand dropped under the table. In my mind, I was pretty sure I knew what was happening right then and I was right. I felt her foot come up and start rubbing against my cock through my jeans. I looked to my right and her sock was still on the seat next to me where he left it.

He looked over at me and said that he just unbuttoned his shorts again and slid the zipper down. Then he told me that your wife is stroking my cock now under the table with her hand. His hand had slid between her legs and into her jeans that I had no idea she had even opened. He then told me that he is now rubbing her soaking wet bare clit and before long he would be fingering her. At this point I am sitting across from them completely out of my mind in a good way. My wife is smiling at me wickedly and biting her lower lip every now and then which she knows if part of that redhead kryptonite charm she has on me.

The way everything is set up for social distancing now, the dining area in this part of the restaurant had couples seating at every other booth and the row across from us doing the same but there was about 25-30 feet of an aisle between us and lighting was not very bright. I did notice while we were there that there was a couple diagonally sitting across from us with the husband able to see us but his wife was far of enough forward she would have to turn her head 90 degrees to see anything. I noticed him glancing over in the beginning when we first got there and when I came back from the bathroom, I could tell he knew something was up because C had moved his seat. You could also tell the guy shifted the position of how he was sitting so he could see a little better without being so obvious. I am not all sure at what he saw, but he knew something, lol... The waitress came back to fill our drinks and she even noticed the new seating arrangement and by her smile could tell she knew something was going on. She even made a comment about "new seating arrangements" after she placed the refreshed drinks in the wrong places.

As we talked, the rubbing and stroking continued. Both of them each getting more and more into it and at several points in time lost track of what they were trying to say as things were sexually progressing. I could see her breath becoming shallower and shallower as he was fingering her and rubbing her clit intermittently. The whole time with was happening, he would tell me what he was doing or what was going on in between our other conversations. I watched has her eyes rolled up and she then closed them and let out a low guttural groan that he was making her cum right there. Once she was finished cumming, his left hand came up from under the table and he slid his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean. He then whispered to me that she was delicious. He also said she didn't miss a beat rubbing hid cock and during that orgasm he gave her, she had such a tight grip on it that he thought it would explode! My cock was raging! I felt her cumming because she pushed against my hard cock under the table with her foot like it was a brake pedal and she was trying to stop a car.

He then put both his hands on the table and leaned slightly forward on his forearms. After a few moments, my wife regained her composure. Her hand was still under the table, stroking and rubbing his cock. As we were talking, I could see his face and knew she was going to get his as well. His face contorted a few times as he was near. She whispered over to me that he was close because she felt his cock throbbing in her hand. He took the large extra napkins in his hands discretely and held them and prepared for the impending "happy ending". I saw him stiffen up a few times and could tell he was there along with the smile on his face and the surprise smile on her face as well. He convulsed slightly a few times and even a few times more as she tortured him a bit massaging near the underside of his cock's head.

He slumped back into the seat some until he was able to come back down. He slid his hands down under the table with the napkins. She slid her hand up above the table level to show me his cum on her hand. She looked around quickly and then slid it up to her mouth and licked her hand clean. She looked at me, winked and whispered that he came a ton!

After we composed ourselves, we talked some more and we all think this is going to be mutually benefiting for EVERYONE! We finished up our drinks. I paid the tab. He said he needed to untuck his shirt as there is some "wetness" at the top of his shorts so he needed to hide it. She got herself together and her jeans closed up. We all got up and headed out. During all this, I forgot about the gentleman sitting across from us. C was out in front, my wife in the middle and I closely behind her as we were leaving. As we passed his table, I noticed his wife was gone, probably in the bathroom. He had a big smile for us as we walked by him and he saluted an "air" high-five towards me with a big grin on his face.

As we were walking towards our cars, C asked if there was a spot he could follow us to because he said he needed to kiss my wife properly goodbye. I said sure, I told him to follow me. We pulled around the the back of the building and over to the next parking lot behind a Cabelas. I pulled up with her side facing away from the building he pulled up behind us. She got out of the car and he out of his and came around to meet her on her side next to our passenger back door. They began hugging and kissing. I could see in the side view mirror them making out. His arms wrapped around her and hers around him. I saw her right arm drop and then heard her exclaim "OMG"... I heard her say to him your cock is rock hard again. He laughed and said to her it's all because of you....

I did not fully expect what happened next, to happen. Although I shouldn't have been surprised. My wife has no problem going after what she wants and getting it. She opened our passenger back door to our Kia SUV. She guided him in to sit down with his legs outside the car. She reached in, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts , letting his cock free again and proceeded to give him a blowjob right there. He leaned back up against the center console and was grinning ear to ear. I watched from the front seat turned looking over at them while my wife was sucking his cock. He looked an me, smiled and said you have an amazing wife! I reminded him that I knew she was amazing, that's why I married her. She sucked his cock for what appeared to be ten more minutes and then I began to hear his phrases, moans and groan intensify. Her sucking on his cock was intensifying as well. He was guiding her head though out the whole process and he couldn't hold back no longer and he let loose in her mouth with a final thrust all the while holding her head in place. She took all he had. Swallowed every last bit and the then licked and sucked his cock clean. She said how amazing it was that he can cum a lot and recover amazingly fast. He responded by saying that he usually does but it may have been even more since her sexiness and determination to finish the night on a higher note might have helped.

They kissed and said their goodbyes and she got back in the car. He came around to my window thanked me and gave me a handshake as well. We told him we are looking forward to our newfound relationship status and also excited about the next time we'll meet. We then parted ways for the evening. Meredith took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. She then thanked me for allowing her to enjoy exploring her sexuality. I think I tasted a but of his left over cum residue.

Needless to say, he's coming over early Wednesday afternoon to hang with me at the house til Meredith gets off early from work on her half day and then we're going to help her "get off" all afternoon after that.

Below are photos of her newfound regular bull and his toy for her..
.20201012_075556.jpgunnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:
What a way to start my day out by reading that amazing story! It's not often when reading a story I get hard, but by the time I finished reading it my dick could have picked up an anvil. Amazing Husband, amazing bull and an unbelievably sexy wife. Hopefully you will give us a update late Wednesday or Thursday.

Awesome story and outcome! That's the way this stuff is supposed to go. Susan has a guy in Franklin that has become one of her regular fuck buddies, and she is going there to meet him tomorrow. It was nice that the dude in the restaurant got a nice show from y'all...lol.

It appears our search for a local bull nearby has ended.

We met him online, have a bunch of really good conversations via email and Kik. He lives 30 minutes away. He is two years older than me and married and has no troubles getting out as he has explained to us with his wife and he even broke it down for us that his work is a great cover for him to come and go whenever he needs to. We planned a meet and greet at a near by bar/restaurant. We got there about 10 minutes before he did and we waited outside in our car. He texted when he got there and just happened that the parking space next to us was open for him to park. Once he was parked, we all got out and went inside to be seated. We were seated in a booth in the back. He sat across from us. He immediately was running his foot up along the inside of her legs. He explicitly told me by the time he was done, his wife will agree he is the one. The conversation was spirited and exciting. We all talked about what we wanted out of this possible relationship. Lots of great laughs and sexy conversation.

There was a tremendous amount of flirting and teasing between them. Wife kept looking over and smiling, winking, and biting her lower lip. I could tell she was very much into him. During the course of this casual, sexually over-toned conversation, he mentioned he was wearing no underwear and all the hot talk had his cock straining against his shorts. My wife laughed and said I don't believe you. He said I'll prove it. He asked her to slip her sneaker off which she did. He grabbed her foot under the table and rested it against his hard cock. She was floored! The conversation continued while his hands were under the table rubbing her leg and her foot was rubbing his cock.

She asked him how big it was and he replied 8.5". She was smiling ear to ear. He is the same size as our out of state Chicago friend is at 8.5" as well but he is uncut. C is cut. The conversation, the flirting and teasing continued. The both of them were fidgeting a bit during this time. I was very erotic to watch. The whole time she was rubbing her hand inside my inner thigh and over my cock through my jeans making me very hard. She looked over at me quickly with a surprised look on her face and he said that he had just removed her sock and unbuttoned his shorts and slid his zipper down and she was now rubbing her barefoot all over his free cock. It was amazing to see the chemistry they already had.

After having a couple of drinks I needed to run the the men's room. Once I was done and returned back to the booth, he was now sitting where I was right up against my wife. I happily slid into the spot he previously occupied. We all continued talking about our expectations and his hands dropped down below the table and he was fidgeting a bit and then I watched as her right hand dropped under the table. In my mind, I was pretty sure I knew what was happening right then and I was right. I felt her foot come up and start rubbing against my cock through my jeans. I looked to my right and her sock was still on the seat next to me where he left it.

He looked over at me and said that he just unbuttoned his shorts again and slid the zipper down. Then he told me that your wife is stroking my cock now under the table with her hand. His hand had slid between her legs and into her jeans that I had no idea she had even opened. He then told me that he is now rubbing her soaking wet bare clit and before long he would be fingering her. At this point I am sitting across from them completely out of my mind in a good way. My wife is smiling at me wickedly and biting her lower lip every now and then which she knows if part of that redhead kryptonite charm she has on me.

The way everything is set up for social distancing now, the dining area in this part of the restaurant had couples seating at every other booth and the row across from us doing the same but there was about 25-30 feet of an aisle between us and lighting was not very bright. I did notice while we were there that there was a couple diagonally sitting across from us with the husband able to see us but his wife was far of enough forward she would have to turn her head 90 degrees to see anything. I noticed him glancing over in the beginning when we first got there and when I came back from the bathroom, I could tell he knew something was up because C had moved his seat. You could also tell the guy shifted the position of how he was sitting so he could see a little better without being so obvious. I am not all sure at what he saw, but he knew something, lol... The waitress came back to fill our drinks and she even noticed the new seating arrangement and by her smile could tell she knew something was going on. She even made a comment about "new seating arrangements" after she placed the refreshed drinks in the wrong places.

As we talked, the rubbing and stroking continued. Both of them each getting more and more into it and at several points in time lost track of what they were trying to say as things were sexually progressing. I could see her breath becoming shallower and shallower as he was fingering her and rubbing her clit intermittently. The whole time with was happening, he would tell me what he was doing or what was going on in between our other conversations. I watched has her eyes rolled up and she then closed them and let out a low guttural groan that he was making her cum right there. Once she was finished cumming, his left hand came up from under the table and he slid his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean. He then whispered to me that she was delicious. He also said she didn't miss a beat rubbing hid cock and during that orgasm he gave her, she had such a tight grip on it that he thought it would explode! My cock was raging! I felt her cumming because she pushed against my hard cock under the table with her foot like it was a brake pedal and she was trying to stop a car.

He then put both his hands on the table and leaned slightly forward on his forearms. After a few moments, my wife regained her composure. Her hand was still under the table, stroking and rubbing his cock. As we were talking, I could see his face and knew she was going to get his as well. His face contorted a few times as he was near. She whispered over to me that he was close because she felt his cock throbbing in her hand. He took the large extra napkins in his hands discretely and held them and prepared for the impending "happy ending". I saw him stiffen up a few times and could tell he was there along with the smile on his face and the surprise smile on her face as well. He convulsed slightly a few times and even a few times more as she tortured him a bit massaging near the underside of his cock's head.

He slumped back into the seat some until he was able to come back down. He slid his hands down under the table with the napkins. She slid her hand up above the table level to show me his cum on her hand. She looked around quickly and then slid it up to her mouth and licked her hand clean. She looked at me, winked and whispered that he came a ton!

After we composed ourselves, we talked some more and we all think this is going to be mutually benefiting for EVERYONE! We finished up our drinks. I paid the tab. He said he needed to untuck his shirt as there is some "wetness" at the top of his shorts so he needed to hide it. She got herself together and her jeans closed up. We all got up and headed out. During all this, I forgot about the gentleman sitting across from us. C was out in front, my wife in the middle and I closely behind her as we were leaving. As we passed his table, I noticed his wife was gone, probably in the bathroom. He had a big smile for us as we walked by him and he saluted an "air" high-five towards me with a big grin on his face.

As we were walking towards our cars, C asked if there was a spot he could follow us to because he said he needed to kiss my wife properly goodbye. I said sure, I told him to follow me. We pulled around the the back of the building and over to the next parking lot behind a Cabelas. I pulled up with her side facing away from the building he pulled up behind us. She got out of the car and he out of his and came around to meet her on her side next to our passenger back door. They began hugging and kissing. I could see in the side view mirror them making out. His arms wrapped around her and hers around him. I saw her right arm drop and then heard her exclaim "OMG"... I heard her say to him your cock is rock hard again. He laughed and said to her it's all because of you....

I did not fully expect what happened next, to happen. Although I shouldn't have been surprised. My wife has no problem going after what she wants and getting it. She opened our passenger back door to our Kia SUV. She guided him in to sit down with his legs outside the car. She reached in, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts , letting his cock free again and proceeded to give him a blowjob right there. He leaned back up against the center console and was grinning ear to ear. I watched from the front seat turned looking over at them while my wife was sucking his cock. He looked an me, smiled and said you have an amazing wife! I reminded him that I knew she was amazing, that's why I married her. She sucked his cock for what appeared to be ten more minutes and then I began to hear his phrases, moans and groan intensify. Her sucking on his cock was intensifying as well. He was guiding her head though out the whole process and he couldn't hold back no longer and he let loose in her mouth with a final thrust all the while holding her head in place. She took all he had. Swallowed every last bit and the then licked and sucked his cock clean. She said how amazing it was that he can cum a lot and recover amazingly fast. He responded by saying that he usually does but it may have been even more since her sexiness and determination to finish the night on a higher note might have helped.

They kissed and said their goodbyes and she got back in the car. He came around to my window thanked me and gave me a handshake as well. We told him we are looking forward to our newfound relationship status and also excited about the next time we'll meet. We then parted ways for the evening. Meredith took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. She then thanked me for allowing her to enjoy exploring her sexuality. I think I tasted a but of his left over cum residue.

Needless to say, he's coming over early Wednesday afternoon to hang with me at the house til Meredith gets off early from work on her half day and then we're going to help her "get off" all afternoon after that.

Below are photos of her newfound regular bull and his toy for her..
.View attachment 437098View attachment 437099
I'm amazed that he didn't fuck you in your car!

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC