The Traffic Stop

justcucked55

Couple
Gold
This might be viewed as a long read, but it recounts our beginning into this lifestyle, which has been amazing!
Both my wife and I are contributing so as to make it as accurate as we can.
We‘ll strategically break it up into chapters to allow the reader to return and continue, if you like.
Hope that you enjoy!

My wife and I love each other very much. We did not have children, so we poured our extra energy into our hobbies. My wife's interests, outside of her career as a designer, was Yoga. She eventually earned her instructor status. This kept her quite busy and also contributed to her incredible physical shape. At the age of 45, she looked 30!
After 12 years of marriage, our sex life began to be predictable.... until one evening when she climbed on top and teased me to a point that nearly made me loose my mind. She edged me and warned me not to cum then told me to cum, then warned me to resist. Eventually, i spasmed up into her and she lifted up and off of me, repositioned herself above my face and told me that I needed to learn a lesson. My first taste of cum, and it was my own!
Front that point on, she would always be on top and eventually she discovered the "Amazon" position: Her on top but my legs always lifted and up toward my chest, giving her access to all of me. She then introduced me to mild anal play. After my release, I would always be required to clean up ”the mess”.
As our 13th anniversary night neared, I made reservations at a very nice Italian Restaurant only a few miles from our home. My wife was dressed in a very sexy knit white dress that clung to her sexy body. The material could barely contain my wife's hard nipples as they strained against the fabric. The valet parked my new Company-provided luxury sedan and she and I went inside. Dinner was fantastic and we flirted through our second bottle of wine.
At one point, my wife excused herself and went to the ladies room. When she returned, she placed her very damp panties into my open hand, telling me that she wanted to go home NOW! I got the check and we headed for the door.
My wife asked if she could drive, as I had consumed more wine than she did, but I insisted that it was only a few miles away and that I would be fine.
The car was pulled up and the valet ran around and opened my wife's car door. As my wife lowered and pivoted herself into the passenger's seat, her dress lifted slightly and both the valet and I got a wonderful view of my wife's very neatly trimmed pussy! The valet's eyes nearly pooped out of his head and I chuckled as I went to the driver's side and got in.
On the way home, my wife was very flirtatious and descriptive as she told me how she was going to fuck me, once we got home. She also took my hand and slide it up her dress to reveal how wet she was. OMG, she was soaked!

We were almost home when I made the last right-hand turn. I must have forgotten (or was too preoccupied) to use my turn indicator, but the rear-view mirror suddenly lite up with red and blue lights! I quickly pulled over but began to panic! We were only blocks from our house, but i had been drinking and i was in my company provided car! A violation,
particularly with alcohol involved, would have very negative effects for me… for us.
I began saying that I was worried and that me wife needed to help me.... that I just couldn't get a driving while intoxicated violation as it would cost me my car and probably my job!

"What do you mean, Help You?" my wife asked, in a very indignant tone.

"If I get a ticket, or arrested" I replied, “it could cost me my job!"
"So what do you want ME to do?" she said, sounding angrier.
"I don't know....." my words trailed off as a flashlight beam lite up the entire interior of our car. I opened my window and heard the typical "License and Registration, please."

I stammered something about only being a block from home as i gathered the requested documents.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" Asked the officer.

"Just a little wine" i replied, as I handed over the documents. The officer leaned down and peered into the window, his flashlight beam on my wife sitting beside me.

"Good evening ma'am" He said. "Are you okay to drive tonight?"

"Yes Sir" she replied, her pretty smile very evident.

"We're only a block from our home." I repeated, "if we could just....."

"Sir,” interrupted the Officer, “Please step out of the car.”

I did as I was told as the Officer told me to face the car and put my hands behind my back. He then put handcuffs on my wrist and told me not to move. He turned and leaned down to look at my wife.

"I'd like you to drive the vehicle." He said to my wife, "But It's dangerous to step outside of your vehicle, particularly at night. Please climb over and into the driver's seat. Do you think that you can do that for me?”

”Yes Sir” replied my wife.

My wife then lifted her ass and pulled her left leg up to her chest and over the center console. As she did, the hem of her dress lifted and we both got an unexpected view of her pretty pussy. She then straddled the console and that lifted her dress even more. As her right leg followed and she slide down into the driver's seat, the hem of her dress pulled all the way up and was now up around her waist, leaving her basically bottomless and seated in the driver's seat. The officer smiled at my wife and my wife smiled back, making no attempt to pull her dress back down and into place.

The officer told my wife not to move as he walked me to the rear corner of my vehicle. It's then that i noticed how much bigger he was then I... taller and very fit. He told me not to move and then he returned to my open driver's door, squatted down and turned his attention to my wife. From my vantage point, I could only see the Officer, as he checked out my wife, and the back of my wife's head through the back window. They were talking but I couldn't hear their words. At one point, the Officer took out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures of my wife! I then saw Him reach into the car with his left hand.... my wife's left knee now visible leaning out of the car, indicating that her legs were open! Her head then leaned back against the headrest. They remained like this for some time. The Officer was smiling and still talking softly to my wife. I was both humilated and arroused at the same time!

He then stood and returned to me, guiding me into the back seat of his police car. Once he was in the driver's seat, he spoke:

"I'm going to follow your wife to your house" he explained, "to ensure that she arrives safely."

"Thank you, Sir" i replied, feeling defeated.

"Your wife is very sexy" He added.

"Thank you, Sir" i said, not knowing why i said that.

"Once we arrive at your home,” he said slowly, “I'm going to give you an ultimatum.“ He continued. "Once your wife is safely inside, I can either arrest you and have your vehicle impounded…” he paused, allowing his words to sink in, “or, you can explain to your wife that she is to give me what it is that I want…. We’re all adults here, so I’m sure that you know what I want….. your call."

The remaining 200 yard drive felt like an eternity. My wife pulled up the driveway and into the open garage. The Officer pulled his police car right up behind our car and turned off the lights. As my wife went inside the house, the Officer helped me, still handcuffed, out of the car and into the house behind my wife. Once we entered the foyer, i faced my wife, her arms folded and wondering “what now?”

”Thank you, honey,” I said, “for driving home. I just wish that you had driven the entire way from the restaurant.”

”Me too.” She replied. “So, are we good, now that we’re home?”

”Well, almost.” I said, as I cleared my throat and glanced over my shoulder at the Officer standing behind me and smiling.

”What does that mean?” My wife asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

”Well,” I stammered, “I need your help. The Officer is either going to arrest me now, and impound the car, OR….. If you are willing…...”

”If I‘m willing…? To do WHAT?“ my wife demanded, sounding VERY indignant.

“He wants to….” She was making me say it. “He said you’re very sexy”

Somehow that sounded better in my head than when I said it out loud….

”He said that I’m SEXY!” My wife yelled back. “So what? Does everyone who finds me sexy get to stand here in our HOME? Why don’t you invite the car valet over? He probably thinks that I’m sexy too!”

”No, of course not” I tried to explain. “It’s just that he said that we have a choice. An arrest could cost me my job!”

”So what is it that you want me to do?” She asked pointedly.

”You know…. Be nice to the Officer” I said, sounding defeated,

My wife stepped closer to me, my arms still secured behind my back.

”You‘re offering ME to the Officer?” She asked, standing inches from me.

”Please?” Was all that came out.

”And to think…” she said, now looking at me with contempt, “that I was going to fuck you silly tonight for our anniversary… But you want HIM to enjoy me instead.”

She then turned and moved over to where the Officer was standing and stood inched from him. He towered over her as she reached up and rubbed his shirt, feeling his chest beneath.

”So fingering me in the car” she asked, “ wasn’t enough? You want MORE now?”

He smiled and nodded. My wife turned and looked at me over her shoulder. My eyes were wide.

”Oh,” she asked, “you didn’t know that he fingered me in your car? First, He just looked at my married pussy, but then he touched me. Once he felt how wet I was, he pushed his fat finger up into me.”

She then moved back over and stood in front of me again, inches from me.

”Yes baby,” she explained, “He finger-fucked your wife’s pussy…while you stood handcuffed, just feet away. I thought that might be enough for him…. And yet, here we are. By the way, as he stuck his finger up into me, he commented that while is was very wet…. That I was also very tight! He thinks I’m tight! Just imagine how big he must be if he finds me tight with just his finger?”

She then reached down and felt my crotch through my pants.

”Oh My God, you pervert!” She yelled out, You’re HARD! This whole thing excites you, you sick-o!”

She then quickly returned to his side and glared at me as she spoke.

”Very well, Officer,” she said confidently, “Take me as you want. But if I’m to do this, to be taken like this on our wedding anniversary, then I want HIM to watch and feel the same sexual humiliation.“

She then glared directly at me.

”Lead us upstairs” she said.

I began ascending the stairs as my wife followed and the Officer was right behind us. He made a radio call, indicating that the previous traffic stop had developed into a Domestic Dispute and that he would be delayed at this address for awhile. No backup was required.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I turned to the right, toward our guest bedrooms, but my wife stopped me.

”Oh no,” She said loudly, “If you’re trying to save YOUR ass by offering up MY ass, on our Anniversary, then it’s going to happen in our marriage bed!”

I turned direction and headed into our bedroom. Once inside, my wife told me to step out of my shoes as she unbuckled my pants and roughly yanked them and my underwear down. My erection was evident. The officer moved a chair from the corner and placed it at the foot of the bed, facing the “stage”, our marriage bed, for the main event. I was now naked from the waist down but still handcuffed, as I was guided to sit down in the chair.

My wife now moved to the officer as he removed his gun belt……

My wife looked at me and then turned back to the Officer. His gun belt was off as he began to unbutton his shirt.

”Allow me” my wife said.

”Take off your dress first” instructed the Officer, “but leave your shoes on.”

My wife hesitated but then pulled it up and over her head, looking like did a perfect slut… naked except for her high heels. She moved back to him, who was now removing his vest. She helped him off with his undershirt and then unbuckled his belt. Once she unbuttoned his slacks, they dropped to the floor. He was now in only his underwear, his erection obvious. My wife dropped to her knees and untied his shoes, pulled them off and then removed his cocks. She was naked, except for her heels and he was wearing only his underwear. She was on her knees, eye-level and couldn’t resist looking resist her urge to feel his cock through his underwear.

”Take it out” he said “and have a look.”

My wife reached inside the waistband of his boxers and fished out his cock. As she exposed it’s girth, she literally gasped! She then hurriedly pulled the elastic down and gasped even more!

”OH MY GAWD!” She said softly. “I don‘t know what to say! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

It was difficult to see as my wife was blocking my view but as she leaned in to kiss the head, I could see why she reacted as she did. It was nearly the thickness of her own wrist and looked to be about 8” long. She kissed the head and then ran her tongue along its length.

”Stop teasing me, bitch.” The Officer said, “wrap your whore lips around it and get it wet fo your tight married pussy.”

Hearing those words, knowing that he was talking about, and to my wife, was both shocking and very arrousing. My own cock stood at full attention, albeit only its usual 6”, but it strained hard and actually hurt. I watched my wife, on her knees, try and open wide enough to take it in her mouth. I heard gasping and slobbering sounds, moans and groans, all coming from my wife. She was doing her best but clearly was not able to take all of his length into her throat. The officer’s hands were now on the back of my wife’s head as he “encouraged” her to take more.

After several minutes of her failed attempts to deep-throat the nice Officer, he directed her to sit on the bed. My wife stood and wearing just her high-heels, performed a sexy walk toward the side of our bed. As she got close to me, she looked at my raging erection and actually giggled.

”Looks like you’re as excited as WE are.” She said, almost dismissively. “But you must feel a bit inadequate, don’t you? I mean, just look at how BIG he is!”

My wife then continued to our bed and sat on the edge, knees closed and her palms on the bed. He approached and stood in front of her as she focused on the 8” monster jutting out toward her.

”Show me” he ordered.

My wife obediently opened her knees, revealing her pussy to the Officer.

”Everything” He said. “Show me EVERYTHING.”

My wife looked confused for a minute and I know that I was. Then, she blushed a bit, reclined back, raised her knees up toward her chest and then opened her knees wide, lewdly revealing not only her slippery wet pussy, but also her tight little anal ring.

More to cum in Part 2

Last edited:
This might be viewed as a long read, but it recounts our beginning into this lifestyle, which has been amazing!
Both my wife and I are contributing so as to make it as accurate as we can.
We‘ll strategically break it up into chapters to allow the reader to return and continue, if you like.
Hope that you enjoy!

My wife and I love each other very much. We did not have children, so we poured our extra energy into our hobbies. My wife's interests, outside of her career as a designer, was Yoga. She eventually earned her instructor status. This kept her quite busy and also contributed to her incredible physical shape. At the age of 45, she looked 30!
After 12 years of marriage, our sex life began to be predictable.... until one evening when she climbed on top and teased me to a point that nearly made me loose my mind. She edged me and warned me not to cum then told me to cum, then warned me to resist. Eventually, i spasmed up into her and she lifted up and off of me, repositioned herself above my face and told me that I needed to learn a lesson. My first taste of cum, and it was my own!
Front that point on, she would always be on top and eventually she discovered the "Amazon" position: Her on top but my legs always lifted and up toward my chest, giving her access to all of me. She then introduced me to mild anal play. After my release, I would always be required to clean up ”the mess”.
As our 13th anniversary night neared, I made reservations at a very nice Italian Restaurant only a few miles from our home. My wife was dressed in a very sexy knit white dress that clung to her sexy body. The material could barely contain my wife's hard nipples as they strained against the fabric. The valet parked my new Company-provided luxury sedan and she and I went inside. Dinner was fantastic and we flirted through our second bottle of wine.
At one point, my wife excused herself and went to the ladies room. When she returned, she placed her very damp panties into my open hand, telling me that she wanted to go home NOW! I got the check and we headed for the door.
My wife asked if she could drive, as I had consumed more wine than she did, but I insisted that it was only a few miles away and that I would be fine.
The car was pulled up and the valet ran around and opened my wife's car door. As my wife lowered and pivoted herself into the passenger's seat, her dress lifted slightly and both the valet and I got a wonderful view of my wife's very neatly trimmed pussy! The valet's eyes nearly pooped out of his head and I chuckled as I went to the driver's side and got in.
On the way home, my wife was very flirtatious and descriptive as she told me how she was going to fuck me, once we got home. She also took my hand and slide it up her dress to reveal how wet she was. OMG, she was soaked!

We were almost home when I made the last right-hand turn. I must have forgotten (or was too preoccupied) to use my turn indicator, but the rear-view mirror suddenly lite up with red and blue lights! I quickly pulled over but began to panic! We were only blocks from our house, but i had been drinking and i was in my company provided car! A violation,
particularly with alcohol involved, would have very negative effects for me… for us.
I began saying that I was worried and that me wife needed to help me.... that I just couldn't get a driving while intoxicated violation as it would cost me my car and probably my job!

"What do you mean, Help You?" my wife asked, in a very indignant tone.

"If I get a ticket, or arrested" I replied, “it could cost me my job!"
"So what do you want ME to do?" she said, sounding angrier.
"I don't know....." my words trailed off as a flashlight beam lite up the entire interior of our car. I opened my window and heard the typical "License and Registration, please."

I stammered something about only being a block from home as i gathered the requested documents.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" Asked the officer.

"Just a little wine" i replied, as I handed over the documents. The officer leaned down and peered into the window, his flashlight beam on my wife sitting beside me.

"Good evening ma'am" He said. "Are you okay to drive tonight?"

"Yes Sir" she replied, her pretty smile very evident.

"We're only a block from our home." I repeated, "if we could just....."

"Sir,” interrupted the Officer, “Please step out of the car.”

I did as I was told as the Officer told me to face the car and put my hands behind my back. He then put handcuffs on my wrist and told me not to move. He turned and leaned down to look at my wife.

"I'd like you to drive the vehicle." He said to my wife, "But It's dangerous to step outside of your vehicle, particularly at night. Please climb over and into the driver's seat. Do you think that you can do that for me?”

”Yes Sir” replied my wife.

My wife then lifted her ass and pulled her left leg up to her chest and over the center console. As she did, the hem of her dress lifted and we both got an unexpected view of her pretty pussy. She then straddled the console and that lifted her dress even more. As her right leg followed and she slide down into the driver's seat, the hem of her dress pulled all the way up and was now up around her waist, leaving her basically bottomless and seated in the driver's seat. The officer smiled at my wife and my wife smiled back, making no attempt to pull her dress back down and into place.

The officer told my wife not to move as he walked me to the rear corner of my vehicle. It's then that i noticed how much bigger he was then I... taller and very fit. He told me not to move and then he returned to my open driver's door, squatted down and turned his attention to my wife. From my vantage point, I could only see the Officer, as he checked out my wife, and the back of my wife's head through the back window. They were talking but I couldn't hear their words. At one point, the Officer took out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures of my wife! I then saw Him reach into the car with his left hand.... my wife's left knee now visible leaning out of the car, indicating that her legs were open! Her head then leaned back against the headrest. They remained like this for some time. The Officer was smiling and still talking softly to my wife. I was both humilated and arroused at the same time!

He then stood and returned to me, guiding me into the back seat of his police car. Once he was in the driver's seat, he spoke:

"I'm going to follow your wife to your house" he explained, "to ensure that she arrives safely."

"Thank you, Sir" i replied, feeling defeated.

"Your wife is very sexy" He added.

"Thank you, Sir" i said, not knowing why i said that.

"Once we arrive at your home,” he said slowly, “I'm going to give you an ultimatum.“ He continued. "Once your wife is safely inside, I can either arrest you and have your vehicle impounded…” he paused, allowing his words to sink in, “or, you can explain to your wife that she is to give me what it is that I want…. We’re all adults here, so I’m sure that you know what I want….. your call."

The remaining 200 yard drive felt like an eternity. My wife pulled up the driveway and into the open garage. The Officer pulled his police car right up behind our car and turned off the lights. As my wife went inside the house, the Officer helped me, still handcuffed, out of the car and into the house behind my wife. Once we entered the foyer, i faced my wife, her arms folded and wondering “what now?”

”Thank you, honey,” I said, “for driving home. I just wish that you had driven the entire way from the restaurant.”

”Me too.” She replied. “So, are we good, now that we’re home?”

”Well, almost.” I said, as I cleared my throat and glanced over my shoulder at the Officer standing behind me and smiling.

”What does that mean?” My wife asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

”Well,” I stammered, “I need your help. The Officer is either going to arrest me now, and impound the car, OR….. If you are willing…...”

”If I‘m willing…? To do WHAT?“ my wife demanded, sounding VERY indignant.

“He wants to….” She was making me say it. “He said you’re very sexy”

Somehow that sounded better in my head than when I said it out loud….

”He said that I’m SEXY!” My wife yelled back. “So what? Does everyone who finds me sexy get to stand here in our HOME? Why don’t you invite the car valet over? He probably thinks that I’m sexy too!”

”No, of course not” I tried to explain. “It’s just that he said that we have a choice. An arrest could cost me my job!”

”So what is it that you want me to do?” She asked pointedly.

”You know…. Be nice to the Officer” I said, sounding defeated,

My wife stepped closer to me, my arms still secured behind my back.

”You‘re offering ME to the Officer?” She asked, standing inches from me.

”Please?” Was all that came out.

”And to think…” she said, now looking at me with contempt, “that I was going to fuck you silly tonight for our anniversary… But you want HIM to enjoy me instead.”

She then turned and moved over to where the Officer was standing and stood inched from him. He towered over her as she reached up and rubbed his shirt, feeling his chest beneath.

”So fingering me in the car” she asked, “ wasn’t enough? You want MORE now?”

He smiled and nodded. My wife turned and looked at me over her shoulder. My eyes were wide.

”Oh,” she asked, “you didn’t know that he fingered me in your car? First, He just looked at my married pussy, but then he touched me. Once he felt how wet I was, he pushed his fat finger up into me.”

She then moved back over and stood in front of me again, inches from me.

”Yes baby,” she explained, “He finger-fucked your wife’s pussy…while you stood handcuffed, just feet away. I thought that might be enough for him…. And yet, here we are. By the way, as he stuck his finger up into me, he commented that while is was very wet…. That I was also very tight! He thinks I’m tight! Just imagine how big he must be if he finds me tight with just his finger?”

She then reached down and felt my crotch through my pants.

”Oh My God, you pervert!” She yelled out, You’re HARD! This whole thing excites you, you sick-o!”

She then quickly returned to his side and glared at me as she spoke.

”Very well, Officer,” she said confidently, “Take me as you want. But if I’m to do this, to be taken like this on our wedding anniversary, then I want HIM to watch and feel the same sexual humiliation.“

She then glared directly at me.

”Lead us upstairs” she said.

I began ascending the stairs as my wife followed and the Officer was right behind us. He made a radio call, indicating that the previous traffic stop had developed into a Domestic Dispute and that he would be delayed at this address for awhile. No backup was required.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I turned to the right, toward our guest bedrooms, but my wife stopped me.

”Oh no,” She said loudly, “If you’re trying to save YOUR ass by offering up MY ass, on our Anniversary, then it’s going to happen in our marriage bed!”

I turned direction and headed into our bedroom. Once inside, my wife told me to step out of my shoes as she unbuckled my pants and roughly yanked them and my underwear down. My erection was evident. The officer moved a chair from the corner and placed it at the foot of the bed, facing the “stage”, our marriage bed, for the main event. I was now naked from the waist down but still handcuffed, as I was guided to sit down in the chair.

My wife now moved to the officer as he removed his gun belt……

My wife looked at me and then turned back to the Officer. His gun belt was off as he began to unbutton his shirt.

”Allow me” my wife said.

”Take off your dress first” instructed the Officer, “but leave your shoes on.”

My wife hesitated but then pulled it up and over her head, looking like did a perfect slut… naked except for her high heels. She moved back to him, who was now removing his vest. She helped him off with his undershirt and then unbuckled his belt. Once she unbuttoned his slacks, they dropped to the floor. He was now in only his underwear, his erection obvious. My wife dropped to her knees and untied his shoes, pulled them off and then removed his cocks. She was naked, except for her heels and he was wearing only his underwear. She was on her knees, eye-level and couldn’t resist looking resist her urge to feel his cock through his underwear.

”Take it out” he said “and have a look.”

My wife reached inside the waistband of his boxers and fished out his cock. As she exposed it’s girth, she literally gasped! She then hurriedly pulled the elastic down and gasped even more!

”OH MY GAWD!” She said softly. “I don‘t know what to say! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

It was difficult to see as my wife was blocking my view but as she leaned in to kiss the head, I could see why she reacted as she did. It was nearly the thickness of her own wrist and looked to be about 8” long. She kissed the head and then ran her tongue along its length.

”Stop teasing me, bitch.” The Officer said, “wrap your whore lips around it and get it wet fo your tight married pussy.”

Hearing those words, knowing that he was talking about, and to my wife, was both shocking and very arrousing. My own cock stood at full attention, albeit only its usual 6”, but it strained hard and actually hurt. I watched my wife, on her knees, try and open wide enough to take it in her mouth. I heard gasping and slobbering sounds, moans and groans, all coming from my wife. She was doing her best but clearly was not able to take all of his length into her throat. The officer’s hands were now on the back of my wife’s head as he “encouraged” her to take more.

After several minutes of her failed attempts to deep-throat the nice Officer, he directed her to sit on the bed. My wife stood and wearing just her high-heels, performed a sexy walk toward the side of our bed. As she got close to me, she looked at my raging erection and actually giggled.

”Looks like you’re as excited as WE are.” She said, almost dismissively. “But you must feel a bit inadequate, don’t you? I mean, just look at how BIG he is!”

My wife then continued to our bed and sat on the edge, knees closed and her palms on the bed. He approached and stood in front of her as she focused on the 8” monster jutting out toward her.

”Show me” he ordered.

My wife obediently opened her knees, revealing her pussy to the Officer.

”Everything” He said. “Show me EVERYTHING.”

My wife looked confused for a minute and I know that I was. Then, she blushed a bit, reclined back, raised her knees up toward her chest and then opened her knees wide, lewdly revealing not only her slippery wet pussy, but also her tight little anal ring.

More to cum in Part 2
a lot to digest, here.

You did not recognize the set up from the beginning? From the title snd the moment wife wanted to drive was clear it was a setup. That plus the fact that majority of time when cops get busted it is for sex crimes.

You did not recognize the set up from the beginning? From the title snd the moment wife wanted to drive was clear it was a setup. That plus the fact that majority of time when cops get busted it is for sex crimes.
I did NOT recognize it to be a set-up.... but it all worked out.

I did NOT recognize it to be a set-up.... but it all worked out.
I am very glad it worked out to your satisfaction i really am. I love seeing woman i am with have an orgasm do not care from who! I just have zero tolerance for deception is rare that it can work out . Other than that i love it! Enjoy i hope all involved are getting what they need to be happy. Lee