The urge for dick

This is a very common fantasy within a cuckold relationship. It usually stems from the desire to be humiliated in front of the female partner, but also to satisfy a latent desire/curiosity to enjoy another man's cock

This is a very common fantasy in cuckold relationships because the cuckold is neither nor male nor female to some degree, but rather neutral. The woman and the man have sex while the cuckold is looking for a role for herself to get involved. This role includes both female and male acts. Naturally, husband has a desire to suck dick. When I licked the first batch of sperm from my wife, I knew right away that there would be no more limits for me. I haven’t sucked cock yet, but I will if I get the chance.

This is a very common fantasy in cuckold relationships because the cuckold is neither nor male nor female to some degree, but rather neutral. The woman and the man have sex while the cuckold is looking for a role for herself to get involved. This role includes both female and male acts. Naturally, husband has a desire to suck dick. When I licked the first batch of sperm from my wife, I knew right away that there would be no more limits for me. I haven’t sucked cock yet, but I will if I get the chance.
The first time I sucked cock I was delirious for the rest of the night! My wife and her boyfriend both said I was a natural born cocksucker.

Reactions: Bobby75
Nice. That’s my dream also as of right now it appears my wife would not be into it neither are any of our current bulls. But it remains my dream.

I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
I crave it also. Watching my wife makes me want it so bad!! Esp since I do know what it feels like to have your mouth filled with cock

Nice. That’s my dream also as of right now it appears my wife would not be into it neither are any of our current bulls. But it remains my dream.
I had cheated on my ex whom I was in a wife sharing relationship. I used to slip off to adult bookstores and do a little booth shopping at the glory holes. After many experiences with black males it became a real desire to somehow bring my two sex lives together. She had always put me off when I suggested her to take in another male sex partner. So my plan was to get her to try a black male that we chose together. After showing her a very hot tape of a couple black male studs working a beautiful woman over . She was I could tell interested , even said maybe . I set up the first meet by phone . She talked with him after I did . We met , they screwed twice in about an hour and a half . She came like a train ! Squirting hard. I openly sucked his cock . We had fun for almost 2 years with him . Nice looking and 12” shiny black cut beautiful cock. Sweet cum too .

I had cheated on my ex whom I was in a wife sharing relationship. I used to slip off to adult bookstores and do a little booth shopping at the glory holes. After many experiences with black males it became a real desire to somehow bring my two sex lives together. She had always put me off when I suggested her to take in another male sex partner. So my plan was to get her to try a black male that we chose together. After showing her a very hot tape of a couple black male studs working a beautiful woman over . She was I could tell interested , even said maybe . I set up the first meet by phone . She talked with him after I did . We met , they screwed twice in about an hour and a half . She came like a train ! Squirting hard. I openly sucked his cock . We had fun for almost 2 years with him . Nice looking and 12” shiny black cut beautiful cock. Sweet cum too .
Hopefully one day I can get that lucky.

One of my biggest fantasies is my wife finding a real dominant boyfriend who knows how to put me in my place. An alpha that believes he should never have to masturbate, so when my wife is not available to him he uses me instead.
wife: Sorry hunny I have a headache
Boyfriend: That's ok I'll just fuck your husband instead

🤘 🔒:devilish:🐮🐢♂♀

One of my biggest fantasies is my wife finding a real dominant boyfriend who knows how to put me in my place. An alpha that believes he should never have to masturbate, so when my wife is not available to him he uses me instead.
wife: Sorry hunny I have a headache
Boyfriend: That's ok I'll just fuck your husband instead

🤘 🔒:devilish:🐮🐢♂♀
thats hilarious, i think there are more and more boyfriends out there willing to do it more than ever before!!!