The wager

Ocguy

Male
Gold
I didn’t know Jose ( wife’s coworker who we’ve been playing with) made a bet for my wife ass that he could get me to suck his dick, my wife countered with if she could get me to he would have to buy her a coach bag with matching wallet.

So that day as my wife was getting ready, Jose and I were watching some of the video we took over the last two years. He casually takes out his hard dick and asks me to suck it. Now when the 3 of us are in the middle of playing I have no problem licking or sucking my wife’s or our combined juices of his cock but I could not bring myself to do it with out her juices on it.

Later that night as we were tag teaming her, my wife had just had a body shaking orgasm coating his cock with our juices she looks at me kisses me and says” I want to taste our juices from your lips”, I went straight to him liked and sucked the juices from his cock and they kissed my wife passionately as she sucked my lips and tongue. She smacks her lips looks at Jose “I win shall we go tomorrow “ I was a bit confused until they filled me in. Jose seemed to to fuck my wife harder and slapped her phat ass with a little more force then normal the rest of the night, which didn’t go unnoticed by Maria, who told him that’s how he should be fucking her. Jose dropped close to a 1000 dollars on the purse and wallet.

I didn’t know Jose ( wife’s coworker who we’ve been playing with) made a bet for my wife ass that he could get me to suck his dick, my wife countered with if she could get me to he would have to buy her a coach bag with matching wallet.

So that day as my wife was getting ready, Jose and I were watching some of the video we took over the last two years. He casually takes out his hard dick and asks me to suck it. Now when the 3 of us are in the middle of playing I have no problem licking or sucking my wife’s or our combined juices of his cock but I could not bring myself to do it with out her juices on it.

Later that night as we were tag teaming her, my wife had just had a body shaking orgasm coating his cock with our juices she looks at me kisses me and says” I want to taste our juices from your lips”, I went straight to him liked and sucked the juices from his cock and they kissed my wife passionately as she sucked my lips and tongue. She smacks her lips looks at Jose “I win shall we go tomorrow “ I was a bit confused until they filled me in. Jose seemed to to fuck my wife harder and slapped her phat ass with a little more force then normal the rest of the night, which didn’t go unnoticed by Maria, who told him that’s how he should be fucking her. Jose dropped close to a 1000 dollars on the purse and wallet.
well-done cucky its now official

Reactions: owlcuck