The Wine Bar Encounter, part three

Pistil

Feb 25, 2019
"Oh yes, and I have a gift for you, come quickly!"
I scanned the room, my panties, bra and dress where by the side of the bed, my dress had landed near the door.The bed was a mess, wrinkled and undone and I was in even worse shape.
I inventoried the damage in the side mirror, my neck and chest were covered with blotches, oops, so was the skin on my inner thighs.
I had his hairs stuck to my belly and chest, even more on the sheets.
I turned and faced the mirror, opened my thighs and touched myself,
Ouch, a bit tender and sore, but deliciously so. Loose, yes I felt open and loose and swollen and engorged. He is going to love this, hurry, please hurry before it starts to subside.
I crawled up the bed and reclined on several pillows, facing the door, and held my thighs closely together.
The door clicked, he walked in, looked down at me and I heard him catch his breath.
The smell was intoxicating, the smell of recent fucking.
He sat at the edge of the bed, gave me a kiss and started detail me. He looked, he touched, as if both suffering and enjoying this simultaneously.
The experience was everything we had always fantasized but I could make it better?
"Do you want to know what he did to me? Do you want me to tell you every detail?
I knew the answer but waited for him to nod and then said,
"I will, but sit here" and patted a spot next to my knee.
I looked into his eyes, lifted my foot and passed it around his waist surrounding him, then spread and said
"Look at me, look at me closely and I will tell you how I got that way"
He was mesmerized, his eyes focused on me as I displayed the aftermath of the beating my pussy had endured,
The cum I had so carefully contained began to flow and flow and pool on the sheets.
I love you he exclaimed, and crawled till his face was almost touching me,
This was so exciting, he was inches away, I was so distended he must have been able to look inside me and see every fold and crevice, proof that I had been fucked very thoroughly.
With a dreamy look he repeated, I love you, you are awesome and yes, began to kiss my thighs, lick up my lips, push his face between my gaping lips and began to lap at me furiously.
I was so sensitive it did not take long, I had another mind blowing orgasm, which lead to my juices, his juices, our juices to drench his face.
I knew where this was going, the wait, the anticipation, then seeing me in this state was too much, he stood and threw off his clothes and approached me with the best of erection in months.
The more I cum, the easier it becomes for me to cum again, he led me to a chain of orgasms that must have gone on forever till he could no longer stand it, I held him, my thighs wide open, my feet on his back, my arms pulling him in so he could plant his seed as deeply as possible, kissing and cumming together.............as only those deeply in love can.

I saw him once after that ocasión, and I told him how much I enjoy a MFM weekend,
Things just got better