Tied up for a dark cock

This is our 1st story, new to the site and relatively new to the scene. My wife M is 33 years old,5ft 7, size 12, golden blonde hair and a really stunner. I'd always describe her hot or sexy over words like pretty and cute. She dresses nice and isn't afraid to show off her nice ass.When I 1st met her at a local club she was all over me, she came over to my place and we fucked all night and the trend continues to date....

Her history is as expected... she's fucked over 35 guys. Waiters to college professors...
loads of one night fucks and fuck buddies till I met her. We really hit it off and got married very quickly.Even once married we fucked like mad.. we fucked all over the world and in all sorts of places. She loves to just lay on her back and get fucked. We've talked about our fantasies often.. she's done almost all of hers ( lesbian lovers, fucked two guys in college, sex in a sauna, pool, car park, dress up...) One of her big regrets was that she didn't fuck one of her black co-workers when she was at an old job.. she kept saying that she bet he had a great cock and she's never get to have it now.. I joked saying that the doors always open ... after a few months of jokes and hints, she realised that I was ok with her fucking a black guy if I could watch.. Who was I to stop her from experiencing this thing that she had missed out on.. I wanted her to have it and hell I always wanted a girl who'd do stuff like this.

We had a few serious conversations.. how to do it... who it will be.. she was excited and anxious at the same time.. after months of failed clubs and pub attempts we almost gave up.We finally decided to take an organised approach...

We booked an apartment for a weekend away in a big city... away from home. We had a great Friday night, pubs, clubs and had great sex. The next afternoon I put some online ads and found a guy, good size, clean and classy. She agreed and we set up a time.. 10pm straight to our place.

She got ready from around 7... got her self nice and clean.. put on a crotchless red thong and a nice black lace bra. We had a few drinks.. relaxed ... fucked... I got her all wet and ready for the guest.Come 10 I pulled out a surprise - blindfold and ties... I put her blindfold on and tied her up to the bed... I went down on her and she was about to cum... when the bell rang... she freaked out for a bit.. gave an excited shriek and went quiet.. started breathing deep..

I left the room and let the young man in. He was well dressed, said hello and made some small talk.. I made sure he was clean and knew the boundaries and off we went to the bedroom. He saw her.. she knew we were there... no words were spoken..she was breathing deep and moving around.. he pulled off his jeans while I continued to lick her.. she was soaking..just as she started to cum he put his hard long cock inside her.. she groaned and held the pillow tight as he went hard and deep into her.

At this stage I had to put my camera down ... I opened one tie and she rubbed me off for a while.. I didn't want to disturb her.. I tied her up again and sat back and watched.. It was a great 1-2 h for her.. she came so many times! He finished and left and I took his place and finished inside her.. she was in heaven! I fucked for about another hour... I finally took off her blind fold.She thanked me profusely! It was totally worth it!

Pictures on our profile

It's awesome to have great sexual experiences that go well.I love the lifestyle,I have 2 bulls I fuck on a regular basis,but I love all cocks and pussy lol.great story.Lynn