Trailer trash- redneck wives- girlfriends. Show us your sluttiness! 😉😉

daisy-dukes.jpg
My wife was at home one Saturday evening. She loves wearing her cut-offs and being country. She was putting homemade biscuits in the oven and had flower on her midriff top, so she took it off but still had flower on her face. She leaves the front button of her shorts unbuttoned, and she had no idea a friend of mine had stopped over until we were standing in the kitchen behind her, appreciating the view.

My wife was at home one Saturday evening. She loves wearing her cut-offs and being country. She was putting homemade biscuits in the oven and had flower on her midriff top, so she took it off but still had flower on her face. She leaves the front button of her shorts unbuttoned, and she had no idea a friend of mine had stopped over until we were standing in the kitchen behind her, appreciating the view.
Damn!!!! Is she as goo in bed as she is in the bedroom?

Reactions: Couple4MFM
After the biscuits, she made us country ham and redeye gravy. After a few shots of whisky, she no longer kept pulling her shorts up over her waist, and my friend got a full view of her panties and ass. Watching her in the kitchen, cooking and doing dishes was super sexy.

daisy-dukes-wife.jpg

Damn!!!! Is she as goo in bed as she is in the bedroom?

My wife is a total freak in the bedroom

Very sexy!! I would definitely butter her biscuit 😉😋😋😋

I would love to fill her

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Very nice!! Need a thick cock between those tits 🍆😉😉😉

I have a guy friend with a very thick penis. He is really into titty fucking and likes to kneel over my stomach and then hold my boobies tight around his big penis and rub until he shoots his load. At first, I thought it was gross to get his cum all over my face, and I would squirm and try to turn my head, but that only excited him more. I hate it in my hair since it is so hard to get out, but now I just enjoy seeing the tip of his cock come from between my boobs, and I know when he is going to cum, the slit opens, and then it covers me.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
I have a guy friend with a very thick penis. He is really into titty fucking and likes to kneel over my stomach and then hold my boobies tight around his big penis and rub until he shoots his load. At first, I thought it was gross to get his cum all over my face, and I would squirm and try to turn my head, but that only excited him more. I hate it in my hair since it is so hard to get out, but now I just enjoy seeing the tip of his cock come from between my boobs, and I know when he is going to cum, the slit opens, and then it covers me.

Think you would like mine then 😉😉