tried swinging

Me and my wife had talked about swinging for a few years. We were at a party one night for one of her work friends. One of the girls she worked with her husband continued to talk to my wife through the night, I could tell my wife was attracted to him, and was not hiding the fact that she was flirting back, and it was really turning me on. I let her know a couple of times through the night she even unbuttoned a few of her buttons on her blocks to show off her tits. Later that night, I couldn’t find my wife I went downstairs and opened the bedroom door and I took this picture. She was on her knees, giving him a blow job. you can see when I open the door he was just fucking. I ended up sitting in the chair watching her fuck this dude.. his wife came down and I ended up bending her over and fucking her, After this party, we ended up inviting them over a couple of times and one night the wife even came to each other‘s houses and we ended up fucking them over a weekend .. but I love the expression on my wife’s face.

Attachments

• IMG_5386.jpeg
    IMG_5386.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 93
Me and my wife had talked about swinging for a few years. We were at a party one night for one of her work friends. One of the girls she worked with her husband continued to talk to my wife through the night, I could tell my wife was attracted to him, and was not hiding the fact that she was flirting back, and it was really turning me on. I let her know a couple of times through the night she even unbuttoned a few of her buttons on her blocks to show off her tits. Later that night, I couldn’t find my wife I went downstairs and opened the bedroom door and I took this picture. She was on her knees, giving him a blow job. you can see when I open the door he was just fucking. I ended up sitting in the chair watching her fuck this dude.. his wife came down and I ended up bending her over and fucking her, After this party, we ended up inviting them over a couple of times and one night the wife even came to each other‘s houses and we ended up fucking them over a weekend .. but I love the expression on my wife’s face.
Her face shows it probably shouldn’t have just happened but can’t help resist the urge to choke on some hard dick.

Reactions: 2wheel
we are a couple thats pretty new to the lifestyle. we tried open swinging a couple times but last time it was justhe and another guy. i never thought id get into that but it was kind of hot.It was different as i wasnt distracted by another person. I think it was the first time my wife had actually been completely comfortable and they ended up fucking without a condom. It was hot but i still need time to get used to this new idea i guess.
Filthy!! Hot as fuck