tried swinging

we are a couple thats pretty new to the lifestyle. we tried open swinging a couple times but last time it was justhe and another guy. i never thought id get into that but it was kind of hot.It was different as i wasnt distracted by another person. I think it was the first time my wife had actually been completely comfortable and they ended up fucking without a condom. It was hot but i still need time to get used to this new idea i guess.

we are a couple thats pretty new to the lifestyle. we tried open swinging a couple times but last time it was justhe and another guy. i never thought id get into that but it was kind of hot.It was different as i wasnt distracted by another person. I think it was the first time my wife had actually been completely comfortable and they ended up fucking without a condom. It was hot but i still need time to get used to this new idea i guess.
I think you will quickly get used to the sperm flowing from her pussy, you will love sloppy second...

Husband and I used to do a lot of swinging but he eventually got tired of the lifestyle. We have an open marriage and I still like sleeping with other men. He doesn't participate when I do because he says I'm always holding back when he's present. I don't think I act any differently when he's around but he swears it's true.
Hard to say i guess, maybe you do or hes just feeling like hes holding you back. Maybe we will evolve to that too but so far it hasnt been bad, just very different.

Reactions: Egymusbull
We tried swinging, but it wasn't a good fit for us. We are much happier to have her play in either an MFM or alone.

I can relate to a lot of these posts. With my previous wife was into swinging but now got no interest at all and get more pleasure from watching my wife with other guys

sorry ive been away for awhile. wife finally convinced me to get more into this. I actually sucked her friends cock a couple days ago. It wasnt how i wouldve thought.
Your wife convinced you? Nice. Care to elaborate on "it wasn't how I would've thought" - better - worse, don't like - want to do it again?
We started out swinging with couples, but gravitated towards mfm fun. First, because it was easier, 2nd, because I'm 11 years older, and had some swinging fun in previous relationships, while my wife had only been with her ex and me. I wanted her to "get some cock" lol.
Our mfm fun has morphed into including some male oral bi action. It's been enjoyable, actually.
Started with me fucklicking her while she rode a fat cocked friend. I kept getting his cock shoved in my mouth - wasn't bad, lol.

Reactions: DaveS