tried swinging

so maybe her friend needed to be aggressive like that.
In my experience as a Bull, it is not being aggressive. It is being firm and making sure that he is also totally comfortable with my cock and taking my semen. Wives want hubby to become comfortable with this and not shy about it so that it can do his part even with other couples and Bulls about.

Reactions: owlmale
In my experience as a Bull, it is not being aggressive. It is being firm and making sure that he is also totally comfortable with my cock and taking my semen. Wives want hubby to become comfortable with this and not shy about it so that it can do his part even with other couples and Bulls about.
she seemd to like the way he did it. idk , like i say she can be freaky in the right situation

Me and my hotwife started with swinging but I soon realised my biggest turn on was seeing her being naked ,played with and fucked by other men and she was more than happy when we started meeting men on their own.She gets to concentrate on her pleasure and knows I'll be happy sitting there watching them and videoing and will get more pleasure wanking while watching the videos. She is also an exhibitionist and likes a bit of BDSM.and seeing her naked in a club being whipped and fingered in public is a real turn on .

we are a couple thats pretty new to the lifestyle. we tried open swinging a couple times but last time it was justhe and another guy. i never thought id get into that but it was kind of hot.It was different as i wasnt distracted by another person. I think it was the first time my wife had actually been completely comfortable and they ended up fucking without a condom. It was hot but i still need time to get used to this new idea i guess.
i love to photoshop my cock with her i done several tribute i can do threw private messanger

Nice thread. I think a lot of us are enjoying your posts and would like to hear more details about you and your wife's experiences. If you're willing to share.

but she does want me to practice.
In my experience it is the wife that initiates this. Usually in a call she would say "I want hubby trained to take take your cum direct when we fuck doggy with him underneath. Tonight I want to see him swallow your first load" .

Attachments

• cucktrain34.JPG
    cucktrain34.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: MarcandLilly
i may not have gone thru with it but he was persistant.
I think they clearly know what they are about. They know that you will soon come to enjoy it and you can look forward to being under them when they fuck and regularly taking his load direct. You will soon get used to sucking his cock and guiding it into her dripping wet pussy and eating as much cum as you can find.

Attachments

• cuckplace32.gif
    cuckplace32.gif
    8.5 MB · Views: 59
  • cuckplace38.gif
    cuckplace38.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 59