tried swinging

My fantasy was always two women. Kinda happened once, 3 guys, 2 girls drinking & smoking. Naked fun. Was damn hot watching the girls kiss and finger then lick each other. The girls wanted to see some guy bi so we did a little. Was a one time thing years ago.
Wife and I get into mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly now. It's damn hot fun for all of us.
We did mess around with another couple once, was fun but I'm really into taking turns with my wife with our friend.
We're not swingers at all 99% of our fun has been with our friend.

we are a couple thats pretty new to the lifestyle. we tried open swinging a couple times but last time it was justhe and another guy. i never thought id get into that but it was kind of hot.It was different as i wasnt distracted by another person. I think it was the first time my wife had actually been completely comfortable and they ended up fucking without a condom. It was hot but i still need time to get used to this new idea i guess.
Good luck

My wife cheated on me a lot. I excited me, but I was too young to handle it properly, so it led to rows. Later, we tried swinging twice. The first time the other wife used me to masturbate on, really. She enjoyed it, but I didn't. Meanwhile, my wife had gone into the other room with the husband, but he had drunk too much and she ended up looking after him while he vomited. The second time, I again didn't really fancy the wife, but my wife got on very well with the husband. They disappeared off and the other wife and I ended up chatting for 2 hours. After that, we decided it made sense just for her to have other men. She doesn't like me to watch as she feels unable to show her enthusiasm and it makes her self-conscious and inhibited. She does tell me all about later as I lick her clean.

My wife cheated on me a lot. I excited me, but I was too young to handle it properly, so it led to rows. Later, we tried swinging twice. The first time the other wife used me to masturbate on, really. She enjoyed it, but I didn't. Meanwhile, my wife had gone into the other room with the husband, but he had drunk too much and she ended up looking after him while he vomited. The second time, I again didn't really fancy the wife, but my wife got on very well with the husband. They disappeared off and the other wife and I ended up chatting for 2 hours. After that, we decided it made sense just for her to have other men. She doesn't like me to watch as she feels unable to show her enthusiasm and it makes her self-conscious and inhibited. She does tell me all about later as I lick her clean.
she made it clear she wants to hear about me getting more experience but thinks i should do it on my own.

Your wife convinced you? Nice. Care to elaborate on "it wasn't how I would've thought" - better - worse, don't like - want to do it again?
We started out swinging with couples, but gravitated towards mfm fun. First, because it was easier, 2nd, because I'm 11 years older, and had some swinging fun in previous relationships, while my wife had only been with her ex and me. I wanted her to "get some cock" lol.
Our mfm fun has morphed into including some male oral bi action. It's been enjoyable, actually.
Started with me fucklicking her while she rode a fat cocked friend. I kept getting his cock shoved in my mouth - wasn't bad, lol.
How did your wife reacted about your oral play?

Reactions: hotratz