Trying to understand my obsession with huge cocks women enjoying them…

jared7577768

Male
Gold
I was thinking and something just occurred to me. I think one of the reasons I get so crazy about massive cocks and imagining my wife with them…is that for me, the experience of having sex and sporting a giant cock is an impossibility, and so it has to stay in the realm of fantasy. Like Hogwarts, or Narnia. I literally cannot experience those places, that “world” because it doesn’t really exist. But my wife…any woman…can ACTUALLY go to Hogwarts! They can climb through the wardrobe and into Narnia! For real! They can experience my fantasy as a flesh and blood reality. And even if I use a penis extension or a dildo, it’s still just cosplay, magic tricks, Disneyland…still fake and fantasy. But the fantasy-come-to-life is always there around me…and always accessible to my wife. You know what I mean? There’s “real magic” around me but I will never experience it, even though my wife absolutely can.

Don't forget that for some women it's not so much Narnia as one of the Saw movies. Many (not all) Asian women dislike big cocks as they hit their cervix and stretch their vaginas to the point of discomfort. Check out the video I posted as proof:

I was thinking and something just occurred to me. I think one of the reasons I get so crazy about massive cocks and imagining my wife with them…is that for me, the experience of having sex and sporting a giant cock is an impossibility, and so it has to stay in the realm of fantasy. Like Hogwarts, or Narnia. I literally cannot experience those places, that “world” because it doesn’t really exist. But my wife…any woman…can ACTUALLY go to Hogwarts! They can climb through the wardrobe and into Narnia! For real! They can experience my fantasy as a flesh and blood reality. And even if I use a penis extension or a dildo, it’s still just cosplay, magic tricks, Disneyland…still fake and fantasy. But the fantasy-come-to-life is always there around me…and always accessible to my wife. You know what I mean? There’s “real magic” around me but I will never experience it, even though my wife absolutely can.
Same

Totally agree with you! You want give to your wife what you can't. Sleeves and big dildos are some artificial ways of giving it to her

Totally agree with you! You want give to your wife what you can't. Sleeves and big dildos are some artificial ways of giving it to her
I’ve tried both, and she really it into them. She says she doesn’t really like something fake inside of her. And that makes me wonder if there’s a difference in a woman’s ability to take something big that is fake versus a real cock…either because a real cock is more exciting, or there are just elements of a living thing that make it easier to take. Would she have an easier time taking a 9x6 cock than a 9x6 dildo? And would the cock be a much more exciting thing? I have no idea.

I’ve tried both, and she really it into them. She says she doesn’t really like something fake inside of her. And that makes me wonder if there’s a difference in a woman’s ability to take something big that is fake versus a real cock…either because a real cock is more exciting, or there are just elements of a living thing that make it easier to take. Would she have an easier time taking a 9x6 cock than a 9x6 dildo? And would the cock be a much more exciting thing? I have no idea.
Well, my wife always says she prefer my cock, cause is warm, she can feel it pulsing inside her, the heavy of each thrusts (when use the dildo is different, that is why I think sleeves is more real for their) and of course cause is mine. But nothing, at least until now, nothing compare to the orgasm's face, moves and body's response when she is fulfilled and achieve the orgasm with the big one fake! Only few times had achieve this kind of pleasure with my cock I think!

Reactions: jared7577768
I think it has a lot to do with attitude…if a woman is receptive to and turned on by the idea of “size” then she will probably enjoy a huge dildo or sleeve. I’ve tried sleeves but I’m so short that they don’t really work for me…there ends up being a big gap between the end of my cock and the solid part of the sleeve so it just buckles. If I trim it down far enough for my length, there isn’t enough surface area for the sleeve to grab on to so it can properly “anchor” and it slips off.

I dunno, I've sucked a few BBC's and would allow one inside me :) I get that you will never know the experience of a BBC in vagina, but between assplay and oral, you can have 2 out of 3, and meatloaf says that ain't bad.

Reactions: persian_bull
As for me i have relatively big cock and im still having cuckolding fantasies. For me its about her exploring herself. Yes i can make cum bit maybe out there there is man who will spank her ass, pull her by hair and make her squirt as i kiss her and caress her hair.

As for me i have relatively big cock and im still having cuckolding fantasies. For me its about her exploring herself. Yes i can make cum bit maybe out there there is man who will spank her ass, pull her by hair and make her squirt as i kiss her and caress her hair.
Curious how big would a relatively big cock be