Twice the size

Kingvar26

Any other like minded people?

I find it extremely hot to watch my HW with a guy twice my size, there's nothing hotter to me than slipping in immediately after.
Here's a couple pics of her with her favorite toy, she loves sitting right above while she slips it out, so she can immediately sit on my much much smaller cock 31523.jpeg

Attachments

• 9677.jpeg
    9677.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 9633.jpeg
    9633.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 154
Wife came home late last night and woke me up and said she went and bought herself a new toy....
I was suddenly wide awake lol

She pulls a massive toy out from a dark bag.
She's mentioned a few times lately taking a trip to jamaica... for obvious reasons

Back to her toy: it seemed like it took forever to pull this monster out of the bag.
As she opened the plastic box it came in I watched her small hands hold this giant.

I took a quick look at the packaging, while trying not to miss her fondling her new toy. On the package was a large nude black man with his cock hanging almost to his knees. The bold lettering reads 12" , thick, lifelike!

I glance back and see holding her new toy straight out. It looked as if she were aiming trying to eye my cock and his at the same time. She asked me to stand.
As I'm standing there she pulls down my gym shorts and places her new best friend directly on top of my cock

At that moment i realized I was in for a treat
Let me know if you want the rest of the story and maybe a couple more pics

Wife came home late last night and woke me up and said she went and bought herself a new toy....

She's mentioned a few times lately taking a trip to jamaica... for obvious reasons

Back to her toy: it seemed like it took forever to pull this monster out of the bag.
As she opened the plastic box it came in I watched her small hands hold this giant.

I took a quick look at the packaging, while trying not to miss her fondling her new toy. On the package was a large nude black man with his cock hanging almost to his knees. The bold lettering reads 12" , thick, lifelike!

I glance back and see holding her new toy straight out. It looked as if she were aiming trying to eye my cock and his at the same time. She asked me to stand.
As I'm standing there she pulls down my gym shorts and places her new best friend directly on top of my cock

Yes please

After have me stand in this position for a few minutes I could tell her pussy was getting wet. She asked if I wouldn't mind just sitting back for a whIle to watch.
Cleary I was happy to comply

Watching her sit up on her knees and slowy take the tip in was slight challenge

As she was gyrating her hips and working further down the shaft she looked up and said " it's alot deeper than you go"

She kept going for 15 or 20 mins. She came alot harder than normal.
After she came down from the high she crawled over and switched the two of us.
nuthing beats the fealing of sliding into your soaked slippery wife

After have me stand in this position for a few minutes I could tell her pussy was getting wet. She asked if I wouldn't mind just sitting back for a whIle to watch.
Cleary I was happy to comply

Watching her sit up on her knees and slowy take the tip in was slight challenge

As she was gyrating her hips and working further down the shaft she looked up and said " it's alot deeper than you go"

She kept going for 15 or 20 mins. She came alot harder than normal.
After she came down from the high she crawled over and switched the two of us.
nuthing beats the fealing of sliding into your soaked slippery wife
I agree 💯 Nothing!!