Vacation Fun Part 1

FWBsLooking

Couple
Sep 20, 2021
Like many men I had been semi-jokingly discussing her being a bit of a slut for me for ages now, sending her cuckolding pictures and stories and discussing dogging etc with her. One night a couple of years ago I was sat in an hotel room away with business when she messaged me asking what I was doing. I replied that I was writing a story for her. Oh, she replied and as she did I shared it with her.

She read what I’d written and then enquired why I hadn’t finished it. To my surprise she started messaging me back with more of the story, as I waited for each line to be sent I became hotter and hotter as she shared her ending to the story with me, suffice to say it ended with her taking a load from a stranger in a car park.

My wife was 47 and a 36FF BBW with a mum bod and great eyes. She’s fit, although she doesn’t see herself as that, but I see all the men taking sly glances at her when we walk down the street, and more often than not they ogle her lovely big breasts, much to my amusement.

One nice part of the holiday is that our room boasted a private pool outside the French windows, which is lovely for a morning dip. The first day we were there in full we got out of the hotel pretty late to the main pool and as we walked the conventional way the room service people were cleaning, in their brown overall uniforms, most of them seemed to be male and quite young, not your usually 50 plus woman, I thought nothing of it and we had the normal day, pool, back to room, shower, out for food, drink too much then bed for sex.

On the second day we were quite late rising again, mainly due to a hangover and as we made our way out of the door one of the cleaners was waiting to service the room. He was about 6ft, for some strange reason he started to play fight with me, as and ex Rugby player and regular gym goer I am not small myself but I could feel that he had obviously been looking after himself. I almost had to push past him to get out which I thought was a bit rude, then my wife walked past and he looked straight down at her cleavage as she walked past him. He smiled at her and to my surprise and slight horror she smiled back, although my nether regions thought differently as I felt some movement down there at her being ogled.

For most of the day as I lay on the sun lounger my mind was racing with the thought of him taking her, i’d day dream about her kneeling in front of him, unzipping his fly, unfurling his cock from his trousers and taking his cock in her mouth. Then my mind would come back to the real world and I’d realise that the tight swim shorts I had on had developed a long thick lump in them. I’d spend time trying not to think about it and then I’d find my mind drifting back to the thought. By the time 3pm had come around she’d had enough of the heat and told me she was going back to the room for a sleep before we go out this evening. I remained by the pool while I finished my drink and if I’m honest waited for my cock to relax a bit, then lazily strolled back to the apartment. I walked past the swim up pool and looked over the railings to our window, as I did I could see her taking her bikini top off, so I decided to carry on watching for a while, she then walked over to the bed and picked up her makeup bag and unzipped it, she retrieved a piece of paper from it and looked at it before screwing it up and putting it in the bin. Then she lay back on the bed and started pulling and twisting at her nipples which was a good sign she was horny, I watched for a good 10 minutes as she pleasured herself pushing her hand down her bikini bottoms until she eventually came on it. I was so horny watching her getting pleasure, she sucked the cum off her fingers and I nearly came in my swim shorts, then she rolled over on her side and fell soundly asleep.

I crept back into the room with my key card and tip toed up to the bed and put my hand in the bin and retrieved the screwed up paper, as I did she stirred a little so I retreated with it to the bathroom. Unscrewing the paper ball back into a blank sheet I read “I want to fuck you - Amon the cleaner”. He’d rather handily drawn a picture of some boobs and a cock just in case the words didn’t translate.

I was a little taken aback but the thoughts that ran through my mind where heart racing. I composed myself a little and left the bathroom and lay on the bed next to her as she slept. Then an idea popped into my head. I gently slid open the door to the bedside table and took out a pen, then turning the paper over I wrote her name on the back of the paper and her mobile number. Then I rolled gently off the bed and placed it under the couch in the hope that they would clean under there.

My mind was trying to work out the next stages and what would happen and my cock was getting to the point of dripping thinking about what could happen. But I’d have to wait and see….

At dinner that night after a few wines I brought up the cleaner and mentioned that he was ogling her. To my surprise she said, yeah I know, he was quite fit too, but a bit too young don’t you think. I replied carefully, well I guess he’s old enough.

To be a cleaner she said and smiled a wry smile. The rest of the night went as usual and we wandered home through the paths to the room, then went inside and got into bed. I kissed her and she responded instantly and pushed my head down to her pussy, as I licked up and down her labia and her clit I started asking her if she can feel him tasting her, she murmured, yeah, I can taste him. As I looked up she had a dildo in her mouth and was busily sucking on it. That turned me on instantly and I licked and fingered her as I kept saying, is he big baby? Is he big, she replied yes, yes, as she continued to get wetter and wetter under my tongue. We continued on until she came, then I took the dildo of her and inserted it. he’s fucking you now baby, in what position baby?He’s big, she said as she continued to release her juices all over “his” cock, then she pulled the dildo off me and slowly sped up the process, leaning her head back on the side of the bed. Cock, I need cock in my mouth. I rushed around to the end of the bed and put my now erect almost bursting cock in her mouth and she came on the spot, which made me spurt my cum all over her face.

As usual we woke up the next day and went to go out and as we did the cleaner was stood at the door. It wasn’t him, it was a younger guy, who was only actually interested in cleaning the apartment. As we walked out I asked where the other guy was, the lad replied that it was his day off but he’ll be back tomorrow.

We took our seats by the pool and she disappeared into a book while I pretended to do something but I was just thinking…. After about an hour I pinged her a message. He’s back tomorrow morning then with a wink. A little later she picked up her phone and I waited my reply. Seems so, she winked back. Well they seem good at time keeping? I replied. Yes, she replied.

I left it there, the day went normally as it does on holiday. As we ordered dinner that evening she ordered a bottle of wine instead of the normal glass, I didn’t realise why for a while, then as she got a little tipsy after the meal finished she leant over and said. I might do a bit of sunbathing round the private pool tomorrow morning?

I take a short intake of breath, then enquire, do you want me to go and get your breakfast for you then? Yes, that’s a good idea she said. Oh ok, I reply working out the point. No more was said about it that night and we were both in bed by midnight. I have to admit I didn’t really sleep too well that night, but as I looked at her she was fast asleep. I woke early and got up and showered and dressed, she disappeared into the shower. She came back out and sat at the dresser and put on a light covering of make-up then slid on bikini briefs and picked up the matching top and wandered out into the pool area beckoning me to follow. Lying down on the sun bather she put her sun glasses on and then passed me the sun cream. Oil me up then? She said. I poured the oil into my hand then put a generous layer on her shoulders and slowly spread the oil around her body, concentrating on her large breasts and her legs and thighs. She then muttered, you better finish off, take them off. I slid down her bikini briefs and oiled around her pussy and buttocks. Croissants please she said, I nodded ok no probs and wiped my hands on the towel. I took the room key from the side and walked out of the door leaving it on the latch.

I walked down to the cafe area not knowing whether to take my time or to hurry, but there was quite a queue so I waited wondering what was going on. Finally I got served and picked up the bag and walked back to the apartment. As I turned the corner I could see the cleaning trolley parked outside out room, I walked with some trepidation up to the door which was still on its latch , so I pushed the door a little. Just as I did she walked back into the bedroom and he followed. She was still naked and he was still fully clothed. She looked up at him and smiled as he leans forward and kisses her placing his hands on her hips and rubbing them up and down. She puts her hand on his chest then moves her hand down until she reaches his crotch and as she does she stops the kissing and smiles at him. “Ooh nice” she smirks, gripping his cock in her hand. As she does a gust of wind blows through the room and the door creeks which attracts their attention and he spots me. Don’t mind him she says to him as she starts rubbing his cock up and down. His attention returns to her and I got the feeling this wasn’t his first rodeo. She slowly drops to her knees carefully rubbing his cock through his trousers and then places her mouth over the bulge and rubs it with her mouth up and down his ever growing member. I watched on enthralled and moved slowly into the room to get a better view. She then undid his fly and reached in to pull out his cock which was a good 5 inches in its semi erect state. She overhand grips it with her left hand and her wedding ring is clearly pointing to me. Looking at me she smiles and then took his cock into her mouth and begins to relate and rub at the same time. It took no time for him , and me for that matter, to get hard as she sucked on his cock. He puts his hands on her head and begins to move her mouth on and off his cock, I could see he was obviously keen to get on, suddenly he reaches the moment and as he does he pulls his cock out of her mouth and takes the final strokes and plants his load on her cheek and lips.

She looks up at him and smiles, good boy she says, licking the cum from her lips. But leaving the rest in place, she stands and walks towards me as he zips himself up. How do I look she asks, looking down and my trunks. I took my phone out and took a few cheeky snaps. Then she walked back to the pool and lay down on the lounger as he disappeared out of the door and onto his round. We didn't get the room cleaned that day. As I get to the pool she is lying there with her shades back on nothing else but his cum slowly dripping down her. I couldn’t help it anymore I took out my cock and started walking and as I do she pushes her fingers into herself and I cum to add to the load on her. That night we discussed plans for the next morning with much more intensity.

Last edited:
Like many men I had been semi-jokingly discussing her being a bit of a slut for me for ages now, sending her cuckolding pictures and stories and discussing dogging etc with her. One night a couple of years ago I was sat in an hotel room away with business when she messaged me asking what I was doing. I replied that I was writing a story for her. Oh, she replied and as she did I shared it with her.

She read what I’d written and then enquired why I hadn’t finished it. To my surprise she started messaging me back with more of the story, as I waited for each line to be sent I became hotter and hotter as she shared her ending to the story with me, suffice to say it ended with her taking a load from a stranger in a car park.

My wife was 47 and a 36FF BBW with a mum bod and great eyes. She’s fit, although she doesn’t see herself as that, but I see all the men taking sly glances at her when we walk down the street, and more often than not they ogle her lovely big breasts, much to my amusement.

One nice part of the holiday is that our room boasted a private pool outside the French windows, which is lovely for a morning dip. The first day we were there in full we got out of the hotel pretty late to the main pool and as we walked the conventional way the room service people were cleaning, in their brown overall uniforms, most of them seemed to be male and quite young, not your usually 50 plus woman, I thought nothing of it and we had the normal day, pool, back to room, shower, out for food, drink too much then bed for sex.

On the second day we were quite late rising again, mainly due to a hangover and as we made our way out of the door one of the cleaners was waiting to service the room. He was about 6ft, for some strange reason he started to play fight with me, as and ex Rugby player and regular gym goer I am not small myself but I could feel that he had obviously been looking after himself. I almost had to push past him to get out which I thought was a bit rude, then my wife walked past and he looked straight down at her cleavage as she walked past him. He smiled at her and to my surprise and slight horror she smiled back, although my nether regions thought differently as I felt some movement down there at her being ogled.

For most of the day as I lay on the sun lounger my mind was racing with the thought of him taking her, i’d day dream about her kneeling in front of him, unzipping his fly, unfurling his cock from his trousers and taking his cock in her mouth. Then my mind would come back to the real world and I’d realise that the tight swim shorts I had on had developed a long thick lump in them. I’d spend time trying not to think about it and then I’d find my mind drifting back to the thought. By the time 3pm had come around she’d had enough of the heat and told me she was going back to the room for a sleep before we go out this evening. I remained by the pool while I finished my drink and if I’m honest waited for my cock to relax a bit, then lazily strolled back to the apartment. I walked past the swim up pool and looked over the railings to our window, as I did I could see her taking her bikini top off, so I decided to carry on watching for a while, she then walked over to the bed and picked up her makeup bag and unzipped it, she retrieved a piece of paper from it and looked at it before screwing it up and putting it in the bin. Then she lay back on the bed and started pulling and twisting at her nipples which was a good sign she was horny, I watched for a good 10 minutes as she pleasured herself pushing her hand down her bikini bottoms until she eventually came on it. I was so horny watching her getting pleasure, she sucked the cum off her fingers and I nearly came in my swim shorts, then she rolled over on her side and fell soundly asleep.

I crept back into the room with my key card and tip toed up to the bed and put my hand in the bin and retrieved the screwed up paper, as I did she stirred a little so I retreated with it to the bathroom. Unscrewing the paper ball back into a blank sheet I read “I want to fuck you - Amon the cleaner”. He’d rather handily drawn a picture of some boobs and a cock just in case the words didn’t translate.

I was a little taken aback but the thoughts that ran through my mind where heart racing. I composed myself a little and left the bathroom and lay on the bed next to her as she slept. Then an idea popped into my head. I gently slid open the door to the bedside table and took out a pen, then turning the paper over I wrote her name on the back of the paper and her mobile number. Then I rolled gently off the bed and placed it under the couch in the hope that they would clean under there.

My mind was trying to work out the next stages and what would happen and my cock was getting to the point of dripping thinking about what could happen. But I’d have to wait and see….

At dinner that night after a few wines I brought up the cleaner and mentioned that he was ogling her. To my surprise she said, yeah I know, he was quite fit too, but a bit too young don’t you think. I replied carefully, well I guess he’s old enough.

To be a cleaner she said and smiled a wry smile. The rest of the night went as usual and we wandered home through the paths to the room, then went inside and got into bed. I kissed her and she responded instantly and pushed my head down to her pussy, as I licked up and down her labia and her clit I started asking her if she can feel him tasting her, she murmured, yeah, I can taste him. As I looked up she had a dildo in her mouth and was busily sucking on it. That turned me on instantly and I licked and fingered her as I kept saying, is he big baby? Is he big, she replied yes, yes, as she continued to get wetter and wetter under my tongue. We continued on until she came, then I took the dildo of her and inserted it. he’s fucking you now baby, in what position baby?He’s big, she said as she continued to release her juices all over “his” cock, then she pulled the dildo off me and slowly sped up the process, leaning her head back on the side of the bed. Cock, I need cock in my mouth. I rushed around to the end of the bed and put my now erect almost bursting cock in her mouth and she came on the spot, which made me spurt my cum all over her face.

As usual we woke up the next day and went to go out and as we did the cleaner was stood at the door. It wasn’t him, it was a younger guy, who was only actually interested in cleaning the apartment. As we walked out I asked where the other guy was, the lad replied that it was his day off but he’ll be back tomorrow.

We took our seats by the pool and she disappeared into a book while I pretended to do something but I was just thinking…. After about an hour I pinged her a message. He’s back tomorrow morning then with a wink. A little later she picked up her phone and I waited my reply. Seems so, she winked back. Well they seem good at time keeping? I replied. Yes, she replied.

I left it there, the day went normally as it does on holiday. As we ordered dinner that evening she ordered a bottle of wine instead of the normal glass, I didn’t realise why for a while, then as she got a little tipsy after the meal finished she leant over and said. I might do a bit of sunbathing round the private pool tomorrow morning?

I take a short intake of breath, then enquire, do you want me to go and get your breakfast for you then? Yes, that’s a good idea she said. Oh ok, I reply working out the point. No more was said about it that night and we were both in bed by midnight. I have to admit I didn’t really sleep too well that night, but as I looked at her she was fast asleep. I woke early and got up and showered and dressed, she disappeared into the shower. She came back out and sat at the dresser and put on a light covering of make-up then slid on bikini briefs and picked up the matching top and wandered out into the pool area beckoning me to follow. Lying down on the sun bather she put her sun glasses on and then passed me the sun cream. Oil me up then? She said. I poured the oil into my hand then put a generous layer on her shoulders and slowly spread the oil around her body, concentrating on her large breasts and her legs and thighs. She then muttered, you better finish off, take them off. I slid down her bikini briefs and oiled around her pussy and buttocks. Croissants please she said, I nodded ok no probs and wiped my hands on the towel. I took the room key from the side and walked out of the door leaving it on the latch.

I walked down to the cafe area not knowing whether to take my time or to hurry, but there was quite a queue so I waited wondering what was going on. Finally I got served and picked up the bag and walked back to the apartment. As I turned the corner I could see the cleaning trolley parked outside out room, I walked with some trepidation up to the door which was still on its latch , so I pushed the door a little. Just as I did she walked back into the bedroom and he followed. She was still naked and he was still fully clothed. She looked up at him and smiled as he leans forward and kisses her placing his hands on her hips and rubbing them up and down. She puts her hand on his chest then moves her hand down until she reaches his crotch and as she does she stops the kissing and smiles at him. “Ooh nice” she smirks, gripping his cock in her hand. As she does a gust of wind blows through the room and the door creeks which attracts their attention and he spots me. Don’t mind him she says to him as she starts rubbing his cock up and down. His attention returns to her and I got the feeling this wasn’t his first rodeo. She slowly drops to her knees carefully rubbing his cock through his trousers and then places her mouth over the bulge and rubs it with her mouth up and down his ever growing member. I watched on enthralled and moved slowly into the room to get a better view. She then undid his fly and reached in to pull out his cock which was a good 5 inches in its semi erect state. She overhand grips it with her left hand and her wedding ring is clearly pointing to me. Looking at me she smiles and then took his cock into her mouth and begins to relate and rub at the same time. It took no time for him , and me for that matter, to get hard as she sucked on his cock. He puts his hands on her head and begins to move her mouth on and off his cock, I could see he was obviously keen to get on, suddenly he reaches the moment and as he does he pulls his cock out of her mouth and takes the final strokes and plants his load on her cheek and lips.

She looks up at him and smiles, good boy she says, licking the cum from her lips. But leaving the rest in place, she stands and walks towards me as he zips himself up. How do I look she asks, looking down and my trunks. I took my phone out and took a few cheeky snaps. Then she walked back to the pool and lay down on the lounger as he disappeared out of the door and onto his round. We didn't get the room cleaned that day. As I get to the pool she is lying there with her shades back on nothing else but his cum slowly dripping down her. I couldn’t help it anymore I took out my cock and started walking and as I do she pushes her fingers into herself and I cum to add to the load on her. That night we discussed plans for the next morning with much more intensity.
Mmm, that's a fantastic story. I so want my wife to do that.

She ls definitely a good slut wife!!!!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat