Want to try Cuckolding

Hello all,

Well I've been with my girlfriend a while and whilst we do have good sex, I've always fantasied her with a really big cock, maybe even a gangbang but never spoke to her about this.

I'm a decent size and certainly know how to get the job done but I think her having a big one would be completely different. She said her last boyfriend had a big dick but it hurt her, now I'm not sure that's her not trying to bruise my ego but I kinda felt a bit turned on listening to it regardless.

I've asked her her fantasies whilst we are having sex and both drunk and she always mentions me in whatever it is.

So my question is:

How do I bring it up with her without being too obvious? And what are the 'pros' and 'cons'?

Reactions: MullerHauss
I guess I started by playing the game of getting my wife to point out who she fancied on TV and in public.
I told her it was because I was curious to what her type was.
I used to get her to score men out of 10,eventually going further with the game and asking who'd she sleep with if she were single.
All I was doing was giving her confidence that It didn't offend me, didn't make me jealous and to open her eyes to the idea that it was ok to look at other men in that way again.
Looking back it was a good move that started us on this journey .

Reactions: BizSC
Oh I like those ideas to start her off, I'll probably give that a try

Does the jealousy get too much to bare at all?

I'm really curious about it all and I'm willing to get involved but I don't want to ruin anything further down the line

I guess I started by playing the game of getting my wife to point out who she fancied on TV and in public.
I told her it was because I was curious to what her type was.
I used to get her to score men out of 10,eventually going further with the game and asking who'd she sleep with if she were single.
All I was doing was giving her confidence that It didn't offend me, didn't make me jealous and to open her eyes to the idea that it was ok to look at other men in that way again.
Looking back it was a good move that started us on this journey .

Can I ask what happened after she scored these men?

How did you approach it after that? And how did she respond?

Thanks,

As she was the perfect loyal wife , I was trying to get her to think about men on that way again.
She had the classic thoughts of a 20 year loyal wife.... assuming no men would fancy her.
She even switched off to the signs of men coming on to her, I honestly had to go through all the signs to look out for!.
I did also used a mutual male friend to test the water , telling her he'd actually said he'd love to fuck her.
And as soon as she admitted she was curious about him I became the middle man passing messages back and forth , saying the things they wouldn't say to eachother .
Eventually my wife admitted she was curious about his cock as she heard he was well hung, and helped her them to the stage where they admitted they wanted to fuck.
He'd come around once a week , and I'd spend the days before telling him she will be shaven and commando for his visit, and she got to admit she would spend the evening looking at his crotch to see how big his cock was.
It was all another game, another way to turn her on to other men, and boy did they come so so close to actually meeting up and fucking eachother, but it was he who actually lost his nerve lol

Jealousy could be an issue for some people. It was for me when I was younger. I think it may depend on how stable your relationship is and how comfortable both of you are with it.

My wife had a few lovers before we met and I always fantasied about her having sex with other men.

The situation just developed once but although it was very sexy, it was over way too fast and it took a long time for us to go there again.

She has always been interested in men but remained faithful until I told her exactly how I felt. Of course I did this while I was turning her on and after getting on some dating sites, she jumped in the deep end and has now had a few lovers.

I just love to see her with a nice big cock between her legs. It isn't for everyone but it rock my boat :)

Reactions: MormonJack