Wanting to become a bull, 22M

Rusto12

Hi guys

I've been into this for a while now and it's been a fantasy of mine to fuck older women (usually 50+) for as long as I can remember. Even better if it's in front of their husbands or partners. I'm VERY well endowed. I would say even more so than most people who think they are. Humiliating some husbands by showing them how tiny they are compared to me seems like it would be fun too. I'm very athletic also.

The issue is though, despite me being 22 I look more like 18, maybe even younger.

Is there a market out there for me? As in, are there couples out there who would be into that? I've got very little experience with this community so I have no idea. Part of me thinks bulls are relegated to older more masculine guys, rather than people like me.

Let me know what you think

Many thanks

Sorry Rusto but most of the hotwives I know won't go near a 22 year old guy. Just too much immaturity to take the chance and they often really have no idea what they are doing, especially with older women and women in the lifestyle. Younger girls and guys are compatible because they both learn together but younger girls work well with older guys because of the experience level of the older guys and the hotness and increased desire of many younger girls. Older women look for guys with a bit more experience but I look for experienced but young enough to cum multiple times.

When I was younger I fucked older guys and preferred it that way. I really didn't "date" guys from my school at all. I had a couple of year or two older than me "play partners" who were friends first but what I would consider to be my "high school boyfriend" was a man in his mid-thirties, as odd as that seems. I also had regular sex with my boss, who was a doctor, also in his mid-thirties. I was in my mid-teens, still in school but "barely legal".

Anyway, best of luck. Perhaps join some lifestyle sites and read as much of the information there as you can. You can also attend some clubs and parties as a single male or with a female partner in order to see how things work. That experience will work in your favor.

Mrs Hotwife
Thanks for this, kind of what I thought to be honest. Slightly disheartened I must admit but you obviously know what you're talking about.

Maybe I'll just have to wait a few years before I can make it a reality ;)

Many thanks again

Hi guys

I've been into this for a while now and it's been a fantasy of mine to fuck older women (usually 50+) for as long as I can remember. Even better if it's in front of their husbands or partners. I'm VERY well endowed. I would say even more so than most people who think they are. Humiliating some husbands by showing them how tiny they are compared to me seems like it would be fun too. I'm very athletic also.

The issue is though, despite me being 22 I look more like 18, maybe even younger.

Is there a market out there for me? As in, are there couples out there who would be into that? I've got very little experience with this community so I have no idea. Part of me thinks bulls are relegated to older more masculine guys, rather than people like me.

Let me know what you think

Many thanks
You're all good, buddy. Many older women LOVE young bulls. Just gotta learn some of the ropes first. You're in the right place:)

Hi Rusto,
Mrs Hotwife is right about experience counting for a lot in a bull. I find guys in their 30s often have a good combination of youthful virility and some experience and they are my preferred age group for Bulls (I'm 64).
But don't be disheartened - you've got years ahead of you. You might not yet be ready to be an older woman's regular bull but it doesn't mean there won't be more mature women who wouldn't take a chance of a one night stand with you.
I've had some fun evenings with guys even younger than you.
So work on your charm and flirting and confidence because that will get you a long way. Don't worry too much about being a bull at this stage. Just enjoy yourself, don't be afraid of chatting up older women whenever you get a chance. The worst that can happen is that they'll say no and some will say yes. When that happens enjoy them and be prepared to be guided by them in what they want and learn from them. It's all good experience.
Lynn x

Hi Rusto,
Mrs Hotwife is right about experience counting for a lot in a bull. I find guys in their 30s often have a good combination of youthful virility and some experience and they are my preferred age group for Bulls (I'm 64).
But don't be disheartened - you've got years ahead of you. You might not yet be ready to be an older woman's regular bull but it doesn't mean there won't be more mature women who wouldn't take a chance of a one night stand with you.
I've had some fun evenings with guys even younger than you.
So work on your charm and flirting and confidence because that will get you a long way. Don't worry too much about being a bull at this stage. Just enjoy yourself, don't be afraid of chatting up older women whenever you get a chance. The worst that can happen is that they'll say no and some will say yes. When that happens enjoy them and be prepared to be guided by them in what they want and learn from them. It's all good experience.
Lynn x
Thanks Lynn, I'll keep all of this in mind x

Hi Rusto. There's a market for really young guys like yourself, but it is not very common. I have seen in my 7ish years ads here and there for 18-22 year olds. But, as our lovely ladies here have already said, many are more interested in older, more mature guys. Mid 20s to mid 30s seems to be the magic range. But they are out there!

Just a few tips for you as you embark on your bull journey because your post is coming off as a bit cocky. First and foremost you are not God's gift to women for sex just because you have a bigger than average dick. You are sought out because of your dick, but many, many hotwives will take a respectful, strong minded, confident man with an above average cock over a cocky, arrogant guy with a huge cock.

Of course, there are outliers, and some just want a huge cock. But cuckolding is more about your presence than your cock. Your cock is important, but not everything. It's about demeanor, attitude, and presence. Being an asshole doesn't work most of the time. Some like it, yes. There is a market for that. But we're here to satisfy their (the couple's) desires, sexual fantasies, before our own, but when we do that we get great sex out of it. And you gotta understand the dynamics first before you can be a good bull. I'm sure the women here will be more than happy to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, but these are things from my perspective that I've learned. I wish you luck as a bull!

Hi Rusto. There's a market for really young guys like yourself, but it is not very common. I have seen in my 7ish years ads here and there for 18-22 year olds. But, as our lovely ladies here have already said, many are more interested in older, more mature guys. Mid 20s to mid 30s seems to be the magic range. But they are out there!

Just a few tips for you as you embark on your bull journey because your post is coming off as a bit cocky. First and foremost you are not God's gift to women for sex just because you have a bigger than average dick. You are sought out because of your dick, but many, many hotwives will take a respectful, strong minded, confident man with an above average cock over a cocky, arrogant guy with a huge cock.

Of course, there are outliers, and some just want a huge cock. But cuckolding is more about your presence than your cock. Your cock is important, but not everything. It's about demeanor, attitude, and presence. Being an asshole doesn't work most of the time. Some like it, yes. There is a market for that. But we're here to satisfy their (the couple's) desires, sexual fantasies, before our own, but when we do that we get great sex out of it. And you gotta understand the dynamics first before you can be a good bull. I'm sure the women here will be more than happy to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, but these are things from my perspective that I've learned. I wish you luck as a bull!
That's true, well he is young but with great thoughts, if he can be taught by a lady he can be a real young bull, i offered to him that my wife can teach him few things in sex, let's see if he can learn

Depends on a lot, especially physical size and mental maturity, I was better at sex than girls my age, and am very dominant in every aspect. So naturally I ended up here.