Watched wife peg her husband

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
A few weeks back, I hooked up with a couple that I've known for a while and ended up watching her peg her husband with a pretty sized strap-on. She was really making him take it and her penetration only grew more intense, with the husband's moans getting louder and louder. As she was drilling him, I came from behind and bent her over and slid my BBC inside of her while she fucked him and it was hot. While not one to ever just watch from the sidelines, it was definitely very interesting to watch her go to work on that guy's ass and he even ended up cumming after she pounded his hole in missionary.

A few weeks back, I hooked up with a couple that I've known for a while and ended up watching her peg her husband with a pretty sized strap-on. She was really making him take it and her penetration only grew more intense, with the husband's moans getting louder and louder. As she was drilling him, I came from behind and bent her over and slid my BBC inside of her while she fucked him and it was hot. While not one to ever just watch from the sidelines, it was definitely very interesting to watch her go to work on that guy's ass and he even ended up cumming after she pounded his hole in missionary.
Excellent she is a Keeper. Does anyone do male breast?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos