Watching my wife.

My wife and I have been married for 19 years, just before our wedding anniversary an old fuck buddy of my wife’s got in contact with her. They spent a few days chatting before he started to make it clear he would really like to relive their past and hook up. It turned out he works all over the country and would have an air B and B for a couple of days. I was quite surprised when she told me about it and that it would be something she would be interested in doing.
It wasn’t completely out of left field we had in the past talked about swinging but had never really taken it very far. So after a couple of days talking about it I said she could go. So over the next month they went on 6 dates and had sex 3 or 4 times. The sex wasn’t mind blowing but the experience was, and our sex life went through the roof and improved incredibly, our communication improved and so did the closeness!
Since then we have totally opened up our relationship, we’ve been to a sex club on several occasions and she’s slept with 3 guys, one half her age at 26!! we’ve had our first foursome and we are now looking for a guy to join our relationship. We’ve been on several dates with a couple of guys and are meeting up with a new guy Friday night that looks promising.

After 19 years of a very happy marriage, my wife now sleeps with other guys and we couldn’t be happier! We are more in love than we’ve ever been and closer than we’ve ever been!

My wife and I have been married for 19 years, just before our wedding anniversary an old fuck buddy of my wife’s got in contact with her. They spent a few days chatting before he started to make it clear he would really like to relive their past and hook up. It turned out he works all over the country and would have an air B and B for a couple of days. I was quite surprised when she told me about it and that it would be something she would be interested in doing.
It wasn’t completely out of left field we had in the past talked about swinging but had never really taken it very far. So after a couple of days talking about it I said she could go. So over the next month they went on 6 dates and had sex 3 or 4 times. The sex wasn’t mind blowing but the experience was, and our sex life went through the roof and improved incredibly, our communication improved and so did the closeness!
Since then we have totally opened up our relationship, we’ve been to a sex club on several occasions and she’s slept with 3 guys, one half her age at 26!! we’ve had our first foursome and we are now looking for a guy to join our relationship. We’ve been on several dates with a couple of guys and are meeting up with a new guy Friday night that looks promising.

After 19 years of a very happy marriage, my wife now sleeps with other guys and we couldn’t be happier! We are more in love than we’ve ever been and closer than we’ve ever been!
And better sex than ever

To say our date last Friday went well would be an understatement! Beth and Chris hit it off immediately, we chatted for a couple of hours over a few glasses of wine. As the evening progressed so did the flirting. When we first entered the bar it would have been clear to anyone that Beth and I were together, it is a bar where we go quite a bit so we know lots of people in there, but after about an hour or so that changed. Beth and Chris were now sat together, one hand in the small of her back the other stroking each others hand. It wasn’t long before they kissed for the first time. This was supposed to be a social meet, but I already knew this would be going further. We’re going to get some fresh air, she told me. From where I was sat I could see them outside. Chris had her pinned against the wall kissing her, her hand on his arse pulling him close to her. After about 15minutes they returned, they’d booked a taxi back to his.…….