Watching or Waiting

Watching or Waiting

• Watching (and joining in)

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Watching (passively)

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Waiting (having assisted in her preparation/dressing etc.)

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Waiting (passively)

Votes: 39 17.6%

• Total voters
Apologies if this has been done before, I looked but couldn't see anything, but I'm curious as to what people's preference is; watching or waiting. Please make your choice on the poll and make a comment on your choices if you wish.
I have been a participant and an absent partner and if I was to be truly honest, I would say being absent is the best. My gf used to go to parties set up by 2 BBC (BLOODY BIG ONES AT THAT) and I wasn't invited. I would drop her off at the station and one of the guys would pick her up the other end. Then the following afternoon I would pick her up from the station and we would fuck all night as she told me all about it. It was so addictive I was hooked at the first meeting when they discussed the parties. I was always a bit of a voyeur so this was just an evolution to the main event

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I never know if I will be able to watch or not and thats part of the turn on for me. For me I enjoy that fact my wife gives herself completely to the other guy and does not take my feelings or comfort into consideration. She makes it clear he is the superior male and whether I am involved or not is his decision.

Reactions: owlcuck
I never know if I will be able to watch or not and thats part of the turn on for me. For me I enjoy that fact my wife gives herself completely to the other guy and does not take my feelings or comfort into consideration. She makes it clear he is the superior male and whether I am involved or not is his decision.
It would be a turn on watching a superior male with my wife specially when the male knows he superior.

I realize my wife's relationship with her boyfriend is about just that. It's about THEM, and NOT me.
I totally respect that.
I love waiting for my wife to return home ( I've only joined them once for sex in 6 years)... And when she does, and shares the explicit details of their time together, it ALWAYS leads to incredibly passionate love making between my wife and I.

Reactions: davelb76