ways to get your wife to cheat on you

Close situation here.
I am impotent too. No sex for many years (in fact I have never been able to satisfy her), and wife has never had an orgasm. She is shy and hates even tak of sex on TV - I feel she will never have a lover. She is attractve and I hate having deprived her of feeling like a real woman all these years

I am impotent too. No sex for many years (in fact I have never been able to satisfy her), and wife has never had an orgasm. She is shy and hates even tak of sex on TV - I feel she will never have a lover. She is attractve and I hate having deprived her of feeling like a real woman all these years
Very often it's simply about allowing or setting a situation without expectation... actually setting up a wife knowingly with the INTENT to play with a stranger, cold without ever discovering whether she could warm to the lifestyle.... is just a non starter - much more likely to simply meet socially without any expression of husband's specific intentions/ goal, just like making new friends, see what the chemistry i, let the situation and perhaps some connection develop... meet a few times, give her space and repetition to get to know someone as a MUTUAL friend for you both, so non-threatening.... and when she's comfortable she will be more relaxed and so quite possibly more open, under the right circumstances, to considering and possibly actually trying the experience.... but for a woman like your wife, you hae tp let it flow and evolve naturally, if you want it to become a lifestyle choice to start with...

I can agree to the first part but not sharing because they might rip you off ?? Please

I think what needs to happen is yes they need the opportunity. For me that means having the BF or husband find a guy to make moves on them.

Attachments

• 20230602_084932_1.mp4
    8.3 MB
Shes Latina and loves to dance and she's damn sexy at it. I'm going to take her to a Latin nightclub to let go of her timid side and let her freak flag fly. I know I can get her into sex talk and cuck conversations because I know guys will be all over her in a nightclub She's that hot!

Attachments

• 20230503_184506.mp4
    44.4 MB
Very often it's simply about allowing or setting a situation without expectation... actually setting up a wife knowingly with the INTENT to play with a stranger, cold without ever discovering whether she could warm to the lifestyle.... is just a non starter - much more likely to simply meet socially without any expression of husband's specific intentions/ goal, just like making new friends, see what the chemistry i, let the situation and perhaps some connection develop... meet a few times, give her space and repetition to get to know someone as a MUTUAL friend for you both, so non-threatening.... and when she's comfortable she will be more relaxed and so quite possibly more open, under the right circumstances, to considering and possibly actually trying the experience.... but for a woman like your wife, you hae tp let it flow and evolve naturally, if you want it to become a lifestyle choice to start with...
Thanks for the advice- much appreciated ! Sounds like a long road, but the rewards are more than worthwhile....

I am very interested in getting her interested, chucking me. I really think if given the right opportunity she would go for it. Please share your knowledge, I am not a Bull, so you don’t have to worry about me stealing your technique.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
She gets mad easily when I ask her to cuck me ! And I want it for sure to see her owned and make her orgasm again!gives me chill imagining her quivering on a real man cock
Maybe part of your problem is because it's about your needs not hers

• Love
I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
I definitely need to talk to you

• Love
I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
I'm still interested in seeing your list of 15 ways to get wives started.

• Love
I apologize to everybody that replied to my post. I was locked out for a while. I don't want to post my "list" here but feel free to PM me for the now 20 ways.

• Wow