"We Have a Half Hour Before My Husband Gets Home"

Hwcouple702

Verified
Gold
One of the sexiest and sluttiest things that ever happened to me was back when I was 19 years old. I was a student at a small Midwestern college (I've waited my entire life to start a story out that way, but in this case it's true), in business school and had taken a job with a large, local flooring company to measure houses for new flooring estimates. It was a pretty technical job in those days and "screw ups" could be very costly to the company so they hired guys like me, with a mind for numbers and technical proficiency, to do this job. I was ALWAYS horny as hell, like probably the rest of you guys were at that age and I was (to a fault) ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to get laid. One day, my fantasy of meeting a hot wife or daughter while out at there on a job, would come to pass.

This day was a light day for me, with only a few jobs scheduled, but the jobs this day were the ones I would delay until time best suited for me because the residences were far away from the city and deep in the country. I was informed that the owner of the house would not be home but that the next door neighbor who shared a yard with the homeowner would be opening the house for me. Keep in mind that in these days there were no cell phones or computers for getting directions and for houses deep in the country, the verbal directions had to be accurate and clear. This was the second of three jobs that day and those jobs would take most of the day to complete just because of the travel time between them.

I completed the first job that morning and then moved on to this job. I found the house and as instructed, I knocked on the door of the neighboring house. I was stunned by this dark haired beauty who answered the door. She was about 30 probably, dressed in simple, casual, loose fitting clothing with no bra. She wore a thin loose t-shirt and sexy workout type shorts. She had on a wedding ring but that was no deterrent to my fantasy. In fact, it made me desire her more than normal. As I chatted with her I couldn't help but be distracted by her perfect breasts, bouncing around in the loose fitting, thin top. I don't think any of this was intentional as she told me she had just gotten off of work and came home to quickly change. Of course my mind raced and I was totally smitten by this lovely creature, but I had a job to do and she led me over to the job site to complete the task. It was a pretty small job and I finished quickly. After I finished the measurements, my mind once again turned from accurate measurements of the floor, to addressing her measurements and what chances I might have of experiencing them first hand. So, I engaged in conversation with her as we walked back toward her house and my vehicle. As I stalled for time, the unthinkable happened. She asked me if I would like a cold glass of tea. I thanked her and told her I would love a glass of tea.

She told me to come on in to the house and I'm certain at that point I instantly had a hard-on. Not that anything was likely to happen, it was just that I would get a hard-on if the wind blew just right, and this was way more exciting than the wind. Anyway, I knew it was never going to happen but I enjoyed being in her company for awhile. She was friendly and engaging and we talked about my job, her job and any other topic I could think of to keep the fantasy alive just a little longer. At some point we began looking at a photo album, magazine or something that required examining photos and turning pages. As this went on, and it did so for a very long time, over an hour, our hands began those "glancing touches" and those touches became longer and more obvious as the time wore on. Eventually we were looking at one another in "that way" as my hand found hers, grasped it lightly and this time, I didn't release it. It was clear I had made my decision to let her know I was trying to seduce her.

This continued for a few moments and she didn't pull her hand away. We kept turning pages and trying to feign interest in whatever we were looking at. At this point, as we were laughing at whatever lighthearted commentary one of us made, faces within inches of one another, and her hand started touching my thigh. by this time we were sitting very closely and her glancing touches were becoming more obvious and longer in duration. My other hand found it's way to her thigh, gently grazing it and I met no resistance. Now our lips were nearly touching and we could feel each other's breath. Her desire was clear to me from those beautiful breathes of desire, the tell tale give away of a woman in the throes of sexual desire. At this point I became bolder and ran my hand up toward her crotch and tried gently to work my fingers inside her thighs near her pussy. This was the moment of truth. Surprise! She slowly relaxed her legs and moved them apart to allow me access to her thighs and very quickly, her pussy. I ever so slowly and sensuously moved my fingers near and then up and down around her barely covered pussy, making sure not to actually touch it other than around the sides. My fingers were inside of her shorts and teasing her pussy through her panties. As my fingers teased her pussy, I began lightly rubbing her pussy directly. She opened her legs a bit further and slid forward in the chair so my hands could now feel her swollen pussy lips and soaked panties. This was clearly having the desired effect and I could see it in her flushed face and the rate of her breathing. She had moved her hand to my crotch and my rock hard cock could not be hidden. She knew I had a raging hard-on and had probably been glancing at it for the last couple of hours by that time. Then she just started tracing the outline of my cock with her fingers and soon began rubbing my cock without hesitation.

This was no longer just a fantasy. I don't remember thinking much about the situation other than that I didn't want it to stop. Unfortunately, another thought was creeping more intensely into my mind about my employer and that he had expected me back by now. Of course, being a 19 year old kid with every intention of getting laid by this lovely wife, was preventing me from acting rationally on the subject and hitting the road. Her warm, soaked pussy and slutty, slow submission to my advances made it impossible for me to consider any responsible course of action, anything other than her. I think I had made such an effort at seducing her and she must have been flattered and intrigued by my prowess at accomplishing the task, that when she finally felt my cock, she decided to give me what I had worked so diligently to obtain. At least I had hoped so.....the moment of truth was now upon us. She stood up and I, in spite of my embarrassing, obvious erection, did the same. Was I about to leave or going to get lucky?

To be continued if there is an interest

Mr HW

Here's a pic of Mrs Hotwife, similarly dressed (loose top with no bra and loose shorts with cheeks peeking out the bottoms) to go with the story, so you can have your own fantasy version of what happened to me.

1644542736243.png

1644544356917.png

1643834489526.png

Last edited:
One of the sexiest and sluttiest things that ever happened to me was back when I was 19 years old. I was a student at a small Midwestern college (I've waited my entire life to start a story out that way, but in this case it's true), in business school and had taken a job with a large, local flooring company to measure houses for new flooring estimates. It was a pretty technical job in those days and "screw ups" could be very costly to the company so they hired guys like me, with a mind for numbers and technical proficiency, to do this job. I was ALWAYS horny as hell, like probably the rest of you guys were at that age and I was (to a fault) ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to get laid. One day, my fantasy of meeting a hot wife or daughter while out at there on a job, would come to pass.

This day was a light day for me, with only a few jobs scheduled, but the jobs this day were the ones I would delay until time best suited for me because the residences were far away from the city and deep in the country. I was informed that the owner of the house would not be home but that the next door neighbor who shared a yard with the homeowner would be opening the house for me. Keep in mind that in these days there were no cell phones or computers for getting directions and for houses deep in the country, the verbal directions had to be accurate and clear. This was the second of three jobs that day and those jobs would take most of the day to complete just because of the travel time between them.

I completed the first job that morning and then moved on to this job. I found the house and as instructed, I knocked on the door of the neighboring house. I was stunned by this dark haired beauty who answered the door. She was about 30 probably, dressed in simple, casual, loose fitting clothing with no bra. She wore a thin loose t-shirt and sexy workout type shorts. She had on a wedding ring but that was no deterrent to my fantasy. In fact, it made me desire her more than normal. As I chatted with her I couldn't help but be distracted by her perfect breasts, bouncing around in the loose fitting, thin top. I don't think any of this was intentional as she told me she had just gotten off of work and came home to quickly change. Of course my mind raced and I was totally smitten by this lovely creature, but I had a job to do and she led me over to the job site to complete the task. It was a pretty small job and I finished quickly. After I finished the measurements, my mind once again turned from accurate measurements of the floor, to addressing her measurements and what chances I might have of experiencing them first hand. So, I engaged in conversation with her as we walked back toward her house and my vehicle. As I stalled for time, the unthinkable happened. She asked me if I would like a cold glass of tea. I thanked her and told her I would love a glass of tea.

She told me to come on in to the house and I'm certain at that point I instantly had a hard-on. Not that anything was likely to happen, it was just that I would get a hard-on if the wind blew just right, and this was way more exciting than the wind. Anyway, I knew it was never going to happen but I enjoyed being in her company for awhile. She was friendly and engaging and we talked about my job, her job and any other topic I could think of to keep the fantasy alive just a little longer. At some point we began looking at a photo album, magazine or something that required examining photos and turning pages. As this went on, and it did so for a very long time, over an hour, our hands began those "glancing touches" and those touches became longer and more obvious as the time wore on. Eventually we were looking at one another in "that way" as my hand found hers, grasped it lightly and this time, I didn't release it. It was clear I had made my decision to let her know I was trying to seduce her.

This continued for a few moments and she didn't pull her hand away. We kept turning pages and trying to feign interest in whatever we were looking at. At this point, as we were laughing at whatever lighthearted commentary one of us made, faces within inches of one another, and her hand started touching my thigh. by this time we were sitting very closely and her glancing touches were becoming more obvious and longer in duration. My other hand found it's way to her thigh, gently grazing it and I met no resistance. Now our lips were nearly touching and we could feel each other's breath. Her desire was clear to me from those beautiful breathes of desire, the tell tale give away of a woman in the throes of sexual desire. At this point I became bolder and ran my hand up toward her crotch and tried gently to work my fingers inside her thighs near her pussy. This was the moment of truth. Surprise! She slowly relaxed her legs and moved them apart to allow me access to her thighs and very quickly, her pussy. I ever so slowly and sensuously moved my fingers near and then up and down around her barely covered pussy, making sure not to actually touch it other than around the sides. My fingers were inside of her shorts and teasing her pussy through her panties. As my fingers teased her pussy, I began lightly rubbing her pussy directly. She opened her legs a bit further and slid forward in the chair so my hands could now feel her swollen pussy lips and soaked panties. This was clearly having the desired effect and I could see it in her flushed face and the rate of her breathing. She had moved her hand to my crotch and my rock hard cock could not be hidden. She knew I had a raging hard-on and had probably been glancing at it for the last couple of hours by that time. Then she just started tracing the outline of my cock with her fingers and soon began rubbing my cock without hesitation.

This was no longer just a fantasy. I don't remember thinking much about the situation other than that I didn't want it to stop. Unfortunately, another thought was creeping more intensely into my mind about my employer and that he had expected me back by now. Of course, being a 19 year old kid with every intention of getting laid by this lovely wife, was preventing me from acting rationally on the subject and hitting the road. Her warm, soaked pussy and slutty, slow submission to my advances made it impossible for me to consider any responsible course of action, anything other than her. I think I had made such an effort at seducing her and she must have been flattered and intrigued by my prowess at accomplishing the task, that when she finally felt my cock, she decided to give me what I had worked so diligently to obtain. At least I had hoped so.....the moment of truth was now upon us. She stood up and I, in spite of my embarrassing, obvious erection, did the same. Was I about to leave or going to get lucky?

Mr HW

Here's a pic of Mrs Hotwife, similarly dressed, to go with the story, so you can have your own fantasy version of what happened to me. Other guys have had sex with her after meeting her too.

View attachment 716479

View attachment 716513
More! Please!

I posted a separate thread for Part 2, but it's also linked here.

HW

Mr HW

Here's a pic of Mrs Hotwife, similarly dressed (loose top with no bra and loose shorts with cheeks peeking out the bottoms) to go with the story, so you can have your own fantasy version of what happened to me.

View attachment 725104

View attachment 725143

View attachment 716513
She is incredibly sexy and beautiful ! I’m stroking to her picture and the story !

Reactions: Hwcouple702