We just started

Latest update.

My wife and her girlfriend had the time which I've labeled as girly sexy time. Anyway they had some fun on Christmas eve. And my wife not only gave that young woman her first real orgasm. Her girlfriend also discovered for the first time that she squirts!

Latest update.

My wife and her girlfriend had the time which I've labeled as girly sexy time. Anyway they had some fun on Christmas eve. And my wife not only gave that young woman her first real orgasm. Her girlfriend also discovered for the first time that she squirts!
Did she get the Dildo? How big is it?

Did she get the Dildo? How big is it?
Yes. my wife ordered it for her. it was bigger than she expected. A little too big for her, it was 7 inches. But my wife tried it anyway, first time her girlfriend had anything like that inside her, they had to work it in slowly. Unfortunately that is all the details my wife gave me. I do make fun, reminding my wife that she is the first one to penetrate her lesbian girlfriend. My wife blushes so much.

Thanks for sharing these HOT stories.
Your wife and girlfriend might enjoy going to a Swinger Club, Event, Resort. We have found many many swinger wives are bi-sexual and seek out other bi wives at swinger clubs and events to get their female fix, “so to speak”.