Weekend Away

This happened a few years ago now, I was in my early 40’s, John and I had been married 17 mostly good years but as with all marriages there had been some rocky patches and I had had two affairs and a couple of one night stands.

John had found out about a coworker I had been fooling around with (he had found an e-mail I had sent with some nude photos) and he was understandably pissed, this was the second time that he had caught me being unfaithful (the first time being a couple of years into our marriage) we had a big fight & I honestly never thought we would get passed it.

A few months passed and John came to me and told me that “If I wanted to see other guys, he was ok with it”. It was a brief conversation and nothing more was said, I didn’t act on it.

Bill was a mutual friend that we had both known for several years, he was in his early 30’s, very good looking and charming. We had a connection from the very start and we always flirted with each other whenever we got together, still I was married and he usually had a girlfriend so it went no further than that.

Bill had a cabin in the local mountains and had invited John and I up for a weekend with him and his current girlfriend.

A week or so before our planned trip, Bill called to say that he had broken up with his girlfriend, but we should come anyway, he would be working on the cabin and there was plenty for us to do, hiking trails, a lake, a small village with a few restaurants and shops, It felt a little awkward but it was a such beautiful location we figured why not?

We had planned to leave Friday evening but on the Thursday hub came down with a head cold.

Friday morning, hub was worse, I was about to call Bill and cancel when John suggested that I go by myself. I was a little taken aback when he said this, as he was well aware that I was attracted to Bill as he had teased me about it on many occasions. Was he suggesting what I thought he was suggesting?

I didn’t ask, I just played it off casually as best I could, “do you think I should? I guess I could? Are you sure you’d be ok with it?”

A few hours later I’m wearing a little black dress, with black lingerie, stockings, underneath (just in case) and an long heavy coat as I knew it would be cold in the mountains.

The drive to the cabin took a couple of hours, I was extremely nervous, I had nothing planned, I wasn’t even sure what I was going to say when I got there.

Was I going to sleep with him, what if I make a fool out of myself?

I finally get there, I ring the doorbell, & Bill opens the door, he was obviously more than a little surprised to find that I was alone.

I explained that John had come down with a cold and had suggested that I came by myself.

“Did I do the right thing?” I asked.

He assured me that I did and asked me if I was hungry as it was already getting late.

We headed out for the local pizza place, it was nice and warm in there, I took off my coat and scooted next to him in a booth, putting my hand on his leg as I did.

I ordered a Martini (for my nerves) and a beer.

We try to chat casually but the sexual tension was distracting,

The pizza arrives and both take a slice, and tension lifts a little and we both start to loosen up. The conversation gets flirtatious as it always seemed to, only this time it’s just the two of us, and very real.

Under the table he puts his hand on my leg, just above my knee, I scoot closer and his hand slides further up my inner thigh until he reaches the top of my stockings, gently tracing my stocking top with his fingers. I could take no more.

I whisper in his ear “why don’t you take me back to the cabin and do whatever you want to do to me?”

“Check please!”

We get back to the cabin, I take my coat of, put my arms around his neck and pull him in for a long passionate kiss. He unzips my dress and it falls to the floor as I loosen his belt, unzip his pants and drop to my knees. I pull his shorts down, his cock standing to attention, he’s rock hard and I taste the pre cum as I take his cock in my mouth, it tastes so good, I have wanted to do this for a long time, I want him to cum in my mouth but he lifts me up and kisses me as he removes my bra and guides me back to the sofa, we kiss passionately as he removes the rest of his clothes, getting down on his knees in front of me, spreading my legs he pulls my panties aside, and goes down on me, his tongue exploring my pussy, I cum hard, he keeps going and makes me cum again but it’s too much, I stop him, pulling him up, kissing him, I grab his cock and guid him into my pussy, he pumps several times, deep, slow, I felt him hesitate & tremble, I could tell he was already close to cumming and trying not to. I pushed my hips up, grinding into him, and pulled him closer, not letting him escape. I look into his eyes and he cums hard.

We spend the next day exploring each other, sucking, fucking, only leaving the cabin to eat. Sunday morning comes way to fast, he fucked me twice before I leave. I drive home feeling completely spent, very satisfied and very slutty.

Hub’s waiting for me as I walk in. “how was your weekend, did u have a good time?

“Oh I had a great time, would you like to hear about it?”

Last edited:
This happened a few years ago now, I was in my early 40’s, John and I had been married 17 mostly good years but as with all marriages there had been some rocky patches and I had had two affairs and a couple of one night stands.

John my husband had found out about a coworker I had been fooling around with (he had found an e-mail I had sent with some nude photos) and he was understandably pissed, this was the second time that he had caught me being unfaithful (the first time being a couple of years into our marriage) we had a big fight & I honestly never thought we would get passed it.

A few months passed and John came to me and told me that “If I wanted to see other guys, he was ok with it”. It was a brief conversation and nothing more was said, I didn’t act on it.

Bill was a mutual friend that we had both known for several years, he was in his early 30’s, very good looking and charming. We had a connection from the very start and we always flirted with each other whenever we got together, still I was married and he usually had a girlfriend so it went no further than that.

Bill had a cabin in the local mountains and had invited John and I up for a weekend with him and his current girlfriend.

A week or so before our planned trip, Bill called to say that he had broken up with his girlfriend, but we should come anyway, he would be working on the cabin and there was plenty for us to do, hiking trails, a lake, a small village with a few restaurants and shops, It felt a little awkward but it was a such beautiful location we figured why not?

We had planned to leave Friday evening but on the Thursday hub came down with a head cold.

Friday morning, hub was worse, I was about to call Bill and cancel when John suggested that I go by myself. I was a little taken aback when he said this, as he was well aware that I was attracted to Bill as he had teased me about it on many occasions. Was he suggesting what I thought he was suggesting?

I didn’t ask, I just played it off casually as best I could, “do you think I should? I guess I could? Are you sure you’d be ok with it?”

A few hours later I’m wearing a little black dress, with black lingerie, stockings, underneath (just in case) and an long heavy coat as I knew it would be cold in the mountains.

The drive to the cabin took a couple of hours, I was extremely nervous, I have nothing planned, I wasn’t even sure what I was going to say when I got there.

I finally get there, I ring the doorbell, & Bill opens the door, he was obviously more than a little surprised to find that I was alone.

I explained that John had come down with a cold and had suggested that I came by myself.

He assured me that I did and asked me if I was hungry as it was already getting late.

We headed out for the local pizza place, it was nice and warm in there, I took off my coat and scooted next to him in a booth, putting my hand on his leg as I did.

The pizza arrives and both take a slice, and tension lifts a little and we both start to loosen up. The conversation gets flirtatious as it always seemed to, only this time it’s just the two of us, and very real.

Under the table he puts his hand on my leg, just above my knee, I scoot closer and his hand slides further up my inner thigh until he reaches the top of my stockings, gently tracing my stocking top with his fingers. I could take no more.

I whisper in his ear “why don’t you take me back to the cabin and do whatever you want to do with me?”

“Check please!”

We get back to the cabin, I take my coat of, put my arms around his neck and pull him in for a long passionate kiss. He unzips my dress and it falls to the floor as I loosen his belt, unzip his pants and drop to my knees. I pull his shorts down, his cock standing to attention, he’s rock hard and I taste the pre cum as I take his cock in my mouth, it tastes so good, I have wanted to do this for a long time, I want him to cum in my mouth but he lifts me up and kisses me as he removes my bra and guides me back to the sofa, we kiss passionately as he removes the rest of his clothes, getting down on his knees in front of me, spreading my legs he pulls my panties aside, and goes down on me, his tongue exploring my pussy, I cum hard, he keeps going and makes me cum again but it’s too much, I stop him, pulling him up, kissing him, I grab his cock and guid him into my pussy, he pumps several times, deep, slow, I felt him hesitate & tremble, I could tell he was close to already close to cumming and trying not to. I pushed my hips up, grinding into him, and pull him closer, not letting him escape. I look into his eyes and he cums hard.

We spend the next day exploring each other, sucking, fucking, only leaving the cabin to eat. Sunday morning comes way to fast, he fucked me twice before I leave. I drive home feeling completely spent, very satisfied and very slutty.

Hub’s waiting for me as I walk in. “how was your weekend, did u have a good time?

That's an awesome story ...lucky guy !!!

John had found out about a coworker I had been fooling around with (he had found an e-mail I had sent with some nude photos) and he was understandably pissed, this was the second time that he had caught me being unfaithful (the first time being a couple of years into our marriage) we had a big fight & I honestly never thought we would get passed it.

The drive to the cabin took a couple of hours, I was extremely nervous, I had nothing planned, I wasn’t even sure what I was going to say when I got there.

I whisper in his ear “why don’t you take me back to the cabin and do whatever you want to do to me?”

“Check please!”

We get back to the cabin, I take my coat of, put my arms around his neck and pull him in for a long passionate kiss. He unzips my dress and it falls to the floor as I loosen his belt, unzip his pants and drop to my knees. I pull his shorts down, his cock standing to attention, he’s rock hard and I taste the pre cum as I take his cock in my mouth, it tastes so good, I have wanted to do this for a long time, I want him to cum in my mouth but he lifts me up and kisses me as he removes my bra and guides me back to the sofa, we kiss passionately as he removes the rest of his clothes, getting down on his knees in front of me, spreading my legs he pulls my panties aside, and goes down on me, his tongue exploring my pussy, I cum hard, he keeps going and makes me cum again but it’s too much, I stop him, pulling him up, kissing him, I grab his cock and guid him into my pussy, he pumps several times, deep, slow, I felt him hesitate & tremble, I could tell he was already close to cumming and trying not to. I pushed my hips up, grinding into him, and pulled him closer, not letting him escape. I look into his eyes and he cums hard.

Sounds like you had the best weekend!!!

Reactions: MatureLatina

“Check please!”

Great story teller! I feel like I'm watching an erotic movie... ;)