What do you think she will do next?

keytohold

Couple
My wife is a 10/10. She has been into swimming all her life and has the body of a goddess. Perfect tits, a tight torso, and legs that drive men wild. And she knows it. She never misses a chance to show herself off. She knows all it takes is a few flirty gestures and men would do anything for her. She is too hot to be satisfied with just me. She craves wild sex and I cannot keep up. She has made it clear that she wants men who are stronger, taller, and muscular. She has turned me into a cuck, and she loves the control she has. She recently found her ex boyfriend who used to be on the swimming team. This guy was very attractive- the face, the muscular body, and he was a mountain climber. She loves his strength.

I wrote this after one of our experiments as she loves reading my point of view,

I come from work one day and I enter the house. But I can't find you in the hall or the kitchen. So I go up the flight of stairs and I can hear giggling from our bedroom. I take a peek and you and Bradley are standing in front of the window, looking out and talking about something. I can't hear you properly, but I can make out a few things, you tell him, "my husband needs to see this" and you also tell him to "get started ". The both of you then kiss each other on the lips hard. It feels like you are melting in his arms.And when I see this, I am transfixed. I cannot move, and I want to just barge in and shout and make you both stop. But I am also hard as fuck and start rubbing my dick. He then asks you to take off his shirt, and you immediately comply. And when his shirt hits the floor, my heart explodes. I cannot fucking bear to see him, but also cannot take my eyes off him. I see the look of lust in your eyes and you biting your lips, and that drives me insane with jealousy. He has the most amazingly muscled body on a man that I have seen, and you can't resist touching him all over. You are eating every inch of him up. He has obviously worked out a lot more before meeting you and his muscles are hard as rock. I cannot bear to see my wife touching another guy, a guy with a body so much better than mine, and the jealousy is too much to bear. But I can't stop rubbing my dick. He rips all your clothes off and he tells you to start jerking is cock. He is also equally interested in your body. He takes your boobs and licks your nipples. You moan and go weak. You start begging him not to stop. I can hear you calling out his name- Bradley...Bradley...don't stop..please. He holds your against a wall and starts kissing your neck and feeling you up. You are making him feel so so good with your hands. And when is back is towards me and he is rubbing his rock hard body all over you, you see me. After you see me, you momentarily slow down, but you still don't stop. I see you running your hands over his muscular back. He is so fucking turned on now by your body and your hand on his dick that he doesn't realise that you have seen me. Deep down, I know you cannot stop, and you don't want to. Why would you? He is so much more muscular than me and you love every inch of his body. You do something that breaks my heart, you watch me touching my dick, you look at me in the eyes and you moan, "Bradley, your body is so much harder, and I love it. My husband can't even imagine having abs like yours. I want you to fuck me hard today..." And then you stop caring about me watching. You now concentrate on pleasing him and making him feel good. You lick his arms and his abs. He loves it!! And he flexes them hard for you. You then jerk his cock slowly and he starts moaning in pleasure. You keep going and you keep teasing him. You keep taunting me fully aware that I am listening. You tell me, "I have never seen someone as strong as you, my husband is so weak compared to you". "Even your erection is harder than my husband's. I want you to cum all over me." And you jerk him harder and faster, you know he is close. I cannot believe what I am hearing. I know that you don't let me cum on your face or your chest regularly. I have infact done it only a handful of times since we go married. But here you are begging him to come on your face, to cum on your tits.The fact that he didn't have to do anything to get it from you, the fact that you are begging him to do this when it is always been me begging you drives me insane and I drop to my knees. I start tearing up, and a drop or two flows down my cheeks. This seems to have even more of an effect on you. You now kneel down in front of him and jerk him with both your hands. You have never submitted to me like you are doing to him, you are fully aware that I am seeing you do this, and that turns you on even more. You touch his six pack with one hand and jerk him off with the other. You almost even suck him. And he can't bear it anymore and he cums. And he comes HARD. He shoots streaks of cum all over your tits and your face - and you love every drop of it. And when he is done, he picks you up and carries you to the bed. Our bed. And he gets on top of you. He then notices me and he is taken aback a bit. You then tell, "It is just my husband, don't mind him" and he says "oh really, I think we could have some fun with him" and calls me over to the bed. You don't stop him. And you smile. I come over, although I have been stroking myself, I haven't cum yet. It is such a deluge of emotions for me, and so much of jealousy and lust. I am too weak even to stand and I slowly make my way to the bed, half on my knees. He then says, "take your clothes off". I hesitate, I am unsure of what do to. You can't resist him and you still haven't cum so you keep kissing him intermittently and worshipping his body. I tell him that I don't want to because I knew he had a better body. He shakes his head and says again ,"take your clothes off". In between kissing him and you almost with the least concern say - "Just fucking listen to what he says" and continue licking him. And I do it... As I am removing my shirt and then my trousers, then my underwear, my heart and my dick remain throbbing. As I strip, I cannot help but keep glancing at his torso, and looking down at mine, each glance driving me wilder with jealousy. I can literally feel it burning inside me. I look at his arms, and they look unreal, so fucking toned and muscular. He has literally no excess fat and he is all muscle. I drop to my knees. You then pass him a rope and tell him - "Bradley, I want my husband to watch how much harder you fuck me, I want you to tie him up so that he cannot jerk off. I want him to see that all the work I put into my toned body is only for you. Tie his hands behind his back and tie his ankles together. And then come fuck me Bradley ". This turns on a switch in Bradley, he now becomes a raging bull. All the hours he has put in the gym have now come to use, he ties me up as I am struggling and he asks me to watch. My dick is hard and it is sending waves of pain through my body. You then say, "I almost forgot " and pull out a cage from our bed side drawer. You ask Bradley to lock me up and you make him wear the key. You tell, "Bradley, I want him see everything, and I want him to be so frustrated, and I don't even want him to get the satisfaction of being hard. I want my husband to be in pain while you and I are in pleasure". After I am bound at the wrists behind my back, and at my ankles, partly forcefully as although I have never been this turned on in my life, I still had to express my intense angst in some fashion - he put my cock in the cage and locked me up. He took great pleasure in exaggerating wearing the key around his neck while you were continuing to encourage his actions by kissing his body relentlessly. I only began to realise that things were going to get much more intense next. He climbed over you as you continued to beg him to fuck you - "Bradley, please fuck me hard, I want to feel all of your cock inside me". He held your body against the bed by your wrists, and he used his tongue on your nipples and neck, slowly and gently, but then more and more vigorously. You were feeling waves and waves to delight surge through your body, yet, he wasn't in you yet. You could feel his hard cock on your thighs, and on your stomach, and you continue to stroke it harder. "Bradley, just fuck me, just fuck me now in front of my husband " you scream. You continue to trace the contours of his muscular chest, and his huge biceps. I watch this without taking my eyes off you, I can see you completely submit to his strength and attraction, and it makes my cock hard and struggle against the cage. I can see that his body was turning you on so much more than mine has ever done, and it was making the pain around my cock worse. My stomach felt heavy and was churning at the sight of Bradley mount you like this. I was also in cuck heaven at the sight I was witnessing. Then it happens, he puts his dick in you and slides it in as deep as he can. You explode. Your back arches and leaves the bed, your entire body is on fire, your toes curl, and I can see your eyes rolling back. You let out a moan at such an intensity and volume that it makes my heart fly out of my chest. I have NEVER heard you moan this way, it seemed like the sounds you were making with us together insignificant. It drove me mad with jealousy, and he hadn't even started fucking you properly yet. Then he starts fucking you, in and out, and in and out. Your body looks like it is having an orgasm every time he goes in again, and you cry out in pleasure- "oh fuck...oh fuck...don't stop Bradley..please don't stop..". You have completely forgotten my existence. He keeps rocking back and forth, and I can see his muscular back working hard, and his taught ass pushing in with all the intensity in the world with each stroke. I can't take it any longer and get myself to the end of the bed and start licking your legs and your calves. Yet, I can't get you to show any sort of response to me. His body and his cock have completely taken over you. I try harder, and call out your name. Still nothing from you. I can't fucking believe it. Here I was, your husband of 15 years, desperately trying to cum and in pain and you weren't even giving me a second glance. He then notices me doing this, and he says, "Get over here and watch how I fuck your wife , up close". Only then you realise that I want more attention. In the frenzied madness you try to touch my balls and penis through the cage, but you are unable to concentrate and keep going back to him instantly. Bradley taunts me by asking you, "Has your husband ever fucked you like this?". You scream "Noooo, not even close, you are soooo much better ". Does his body feel so good when he fucks you? - you smile and give a short giggle and look at me in the eye and reply - "fuck no, your body feels incredible ". Then you join in the taunting, you call me and ask me to watch, "look at his fucking six pack, it feels like a wall of bricks when he is fucking me. See how fucking good it looks contracting with each stroke" and my mouth goes drier. You then instinctively grab hold of my face and push it towards his abs, "fucking feel how sexy his abs are, lick his six pack, see how hard it is, you can never have a body like this " and you push my face on his torso. I can feel how hard his body is, and how much harder it gets with each stroke, and I am so fucking humiliated with my cheek against his abs. This drives Bradley mad, he loves the way you are making him feel, he loves taking over you and he starts fucking you faster. You react to his by again instantly forgetting my existence and kissing him on the lips. You hold him close and wrap your hands around his neck and beg him to go faster. He then shouts, "do you want me to fuck your wife harder? Do you want me to make her come?". I am in a dizzy state and cannot speak a word, my entire body is aching looking at what is happening. Bradley asks again, "Do you want me to fuck her harder?" And I give me a tiny nod. He then says "Then fucking beg me to fuck her harder". You listen to this and you are now desperate as you have been on the edge for so long and want to cum. You just shout, "just fucking beg him like he says, that is the least that you can do" - I then beg with tears and I am bursting with jealousy and horny "Fuck my wife Bradley, fuck her harder ". And he quickens his pace and you are so so close. You shout "beg him to go faster". And I beg him to go faster back on my knees. You then have an orgasm so so hard that your entire body convulsed for 30 seconds straight and you were kissing him on his lips hard. He also shouts at the top of his voice as he cums in you, shooting a huge load of cum into your pussy. And his body goes limp with ecstasy. I almost pass out. You then kiss him after your orgasm and say, "Bradley, that is the best fuck of my life" and kiss him harder. Both you turn towards me and I am still dizzy. I love what I am seeing and the pain in my cock is making me harder. Both of you are sweaty and take a break for a few seconds and he whispers something in your ear. You look at me and go, "This is just the first round, if you want to be allowed to watch further, go get us some drinks". And I go mad with jealousy, but comply. I have been hard for hours now and haven't cum in days. I initially think of resisting, but I glance at the key around his neck and change my mind. As I am leaving, I hear you moaning again and can hear you stroking his cock again...

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Very Hot stuff. Next she'll have you licking his creampie from her pussy, then maybe have you jerk his cock off, all over her tits, so you can clean that up with your tongue.
U know that eventually she's not going to be satisfied until he cums in your mouth. Maybe she'll be sexy about it & she'll jerk him off into your mouth, or maybe she'll have you blow him.
Either way, you ARE going to take his load for her.3v

Reactions: owlcuck