What does feel the cuck when the bull cum inside the wife?

So i was in Germany in January for breeding sessions with a cuckold couple.
We have chatted for few weeks and we arrange a real breeding session the only their request was the hubby want to be there at least once while i breed her,
i agreed to that.
So while i fuck the wife, everything was fine and he just watched , every time when i was cumming inside her , i saw he's face with tears,
i ask them why he crying , they said that it was tears of happiness, so is that possible ,can any explain that ?

We have chatted for few weeks and we arrange a real breeding session the only their request was the hubby want to be there at least once while i breed her,
i agreed to that.
So while i fuck the wife, everything was fine and he just watched , every time when i was cumming inside her , i saw he's face with tears,
i ask them why he crying , they said that it was tears of happiness, so is that possible ,can any explain that ?
I"m guessing he was overjoyed at you giving his wife pleasure.

The first time with my ex wife was a cocktail of emotions. Anger jealousy but mainly pure lust as each one emptied their loads into her. We were on holiday so went back to our apartment and she washed off as I watched the cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. I could smell sex on her all that week before we went home. 9 months later arrived our first son

Last edited:
i agreed to that.

It is a huge happiness for a cuckold when someone bareback fucks his wife and cumming the depths of her pussy. This makes the husband feel like a real cuckold, because the lover really owns his wife! It enhances happiness by using her butt and mouth, especially if this is not allowed for the cuckold.

DSC24135.jpg

The first time with my ex wife was a cocktail of emotions. Anger jealousy but mainly pure lust as each one emptied their loads into her. We were on holiday so went back to our apartment and she washed off as I watched the cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. I could smell sex on her all that week before we went home. 9 months later arrived our first son
Amazing to see one event check off so many boxes. How was it jumping onto the deep end from the start?