What does your wife do to humiliate you?

So how does it feel? Did you tell her your feelings or were you too humiliated to talk. I love how you just walked behind them in shame. I'll bet you enjoyed looking at patty's butt the whole time fantasizing about getting on your knees and licking it out. My wife has mean girlfriends too. They come to the house and party and my wife makes me wait on them and give them pedicures. They laugh at how small I am and how well trained and obedient I am to my wife.

How it feels is three-fold.

First, my wife cheated even I was a willing cuck, and tried to have another man's baby. I got betrayed over and over in big ways, she really and truly cheated, it got mean and personal, it is something I'm still trying to process personally.

Second, Bull Marc walked all over me and took a lot of power over my life. I was shaken. He just did what he wanted. I fear and respect him, and I also have to be honest he was a real jerk, I got treated like shit and bullied, he impacted my life and marriage, I was disrespected and got squashed by an "evil" Bull with something to prove.

Third, three of her friends know all the details, I cringe when I say "all," they followed it while it was going on. Each of them humiliated me in turn, each in their own way. I feel a shame I swim in and can never escape and it's always present when I see them in person. Knowing she was trying to have Marc's baby when I didn't, I really was quite the sucker, walking around not even knowing what a fool and gringo I look like, when I endorsed the whole idea of cuckolding I didn't understand the monster I unleashed.

No I didn't tell Patty my feelings, I lost face. I felt so humiliated it's really something. I think my wife enjoyed telling Patty so as to destroy me in her eyes, because she knows I think Patty is hot and Patty had flirted with me. Patty is embarrassed to even be around me now, it's awkward because she didn't know anything about cuckolding, so to her I can't imagine what she must think of me, I feel degraded. So I took a walk of shame in silence I'll never forget. Yes I looked at Patty's big ass, I always check out her ass when I can unseen, I think she's a hot woman. Her butt is big and sticks out I see men look at her, seen men flirt with her. My wife promised not to tell her.

How it feels is sometimes it's too much to handle, and at first I reacted against it and shut myself off. I had to go through that I guess, and now I embrace it, it's like turning a negative into a positive, taking an experience and enjoying it in a perverse way. I think about it a lot. It was like an earthquake, and the building survived but will never be the same. I escaped having to face another man's baby, but I got crushed and my wife's social world was ruined for me in some ways. I burns, burned when I walked behind Patty watching her big ass, burns when my wife spends time with Deanna, getting away for girl's talk again and again without me. burns that Lori laughed in my face because I was such a sucker I didn't even know another man was trying to get my wife pregnant. Lori told a lot of people in her town about it, even my wife was mad. Luckily Lori lives about two hours away, so I escaped more people than I could handle knowing I was a cuck. Burns how my wife broke every rule for a better man in my own bed and he took her womb. So many things. Patty asked how it feels. I got betrayed and shamed for not being a man, that's how it feels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Youngest boy 20
After all the wild story's and insults I'll put the reasonable side to it all.
From the time we married in our late teens it was obvious to me that she was going to want more than I was able to give her so by the time we were in our mid 20s with two children she had been sterilized and I had given her permission to do whatever she wanted making it clear to her that included other men if she wanted them, I know she flirted a lot at times but I don't know how many men she had or if she had any at all she tells me she didn't but I'm very used to her lies anyway, she's now 30 years old and working part-time in a local factory she'd been there a few months when she told me a guy had asked her out but she had said no, I reminded her that if she wanted to go she was free if she wanted to have him a few days later she told me they had arranged to meet for I drink one evening at that point I had the feeling I was being set up and this had been going on for a few weeks as it was a local factory in a small village I assume she felt she would be found out very quickly through the local gossip so had decided to test my assurance that she was free. After the first time when he had obviously fucked in his car she was hooked and has had other men ever since, she doesn't humiliate me outright or in a particularly nasty way it's just that she obviously doesn't have that much respect for my opinions or feeling at times and will try to boss me about sometimes in front of others.
As far as telling other people she has told our daughter who is now a 50 year old single woman scratching her itch whenever she needs, if our daughter knows our son will know although he is in the States they are still very close and in contact very regular, my best mate knows about it and a while ago when he had a bad infection and was a bit delirious bubbling on he was talking about it and his daughter who is his career picked up on it, the next time I went to see him he apologized for saying anything his daughter stood there with her mouth open and then eventually said you mean it's true I just thought he was away with the fairies and didn't believe a word of it, since then she has asked many questions about it and my wife's attitude to me and marriage, as you will agree there is nothing startling or way out there about this tail but I suspect it is nearer to the reality of a lot of such relationships, I am not ashamed or embarrassed around the people that know if she wants to bring her boyfriend home she is perfectly able to do so and I will chance our neighbors spotting what is happening as being in a small village in a close knit community nothing much escapes there attention !!!!.

Reactions: gregnginger
WELL MAYBE A BOT DOESN'T NEED A PHONE AFTER ALL YOU ARE BOTH ONLY MANMADE DEVICES.
Fuck.you im.not a Bot but you.are useless pieve of shit i can send you pictures text messages of what i.have built and some.of my certifications you probably couldn't pass any of my certifications ftom.the 10 hr one to otherd that total alot more than 30 . But wimps like you couldnt do what i do with an instruction manual Since you think.your so fucking smart anf your NOT GIVE ME REASONS WHY I SHOULD SPEND MORE MONEY TO.UPGRADE MY SERVICE AND PHONE FOR THE PROBALY 2 PLUS HOURS A MONTH I USE IT YOU PROBABLY CANT
WELL MAYBE A BOT DOESN'T NEED A PHONE AFTER ALL YOU ARE BOTH ONLY MANMADE DEVICES.

First, my wife cheated even I was a willing cuck, and tried to have another man's baby. I got betrayed over and over in big ways, she really and truly cheated, it got mean and personal, it is something I'm still trying to process personally.

Second, Bull Marc walked all over me and took a lot of power over my life. I was shaken. He just did what he wanted. I fear and respect him, and I also have to be honest he was a real jerk, I got treated like shit and bullied, he impacted my life and marriage, I was disrespected and got squashed by an "evil" Bull with something to prove.

Third, three of her friends know all the details, I cringe when I say "all," they followed it while it was going on. Each of them humiliated me in turn, each in their own way. I feel a shame I swim in and can never escape and it's always present when I see them in person. Knowing she was trying to have Marc's baby when I didn't, I really was quite the sucker, walking around not even knowing what a fool and gringo I look like, when I endorsed the whole idea of cuckolding I didn't understand the monster I unleashed.

No I didn't tell Patty my feelings, I lost face. I felt so humiliated it's really something. I think my wife enjoyed telling Patty so as to destroy me in her eyes, because she knows I think Patty is hot and Patty had flirted with me. Patty is embarrassed to even be around me now, it's awkward because she didn't know anything about cuckolding, so to her I can't imagine what she must think of me, I feel degraded. So I took a walk of shame in silence I'll never forget. Yes I looked at Patty's big ass, I always check out her ass when I can unseen, I think she's a hot woman. Her butt is big and sticks out I see men look at her, seen men flirt with her. My wife promised not to tell her.

How it feels is sometimes it's too much to handle, and at first I reacted against it and shut myself off. I had to go through that I guess, and now I embrace it, it's like turning a negative into a positive, taking an experience and enjoying it in a perverse way. I think about it a lot. It was like an earthquake, and the building survived but will never be the same. I escaped having to face another man's baby, but I got crushed and my wife's social world was ruined for me in some ways. I burns, burned when I walked behind Patty watching her big ass, burns when my wife spends time with Deanna, getting away for girl's talk again and again without me. burns that Lori laughed in my face because I was such a sucker I didn't even know another man was trying to get my wife pregnant. Lori told a lot of people in her town about it, even my wife was mad. Luckily Lori lives about two hours away, so I escaped more people than I could handle knowing I was a cuck. Burns how my wife broke every rule for a better man in my own bed and he took her womb. So many things. Patty asked how it feels. I got betrayed and shamed for not being a man, that's how it feels.
So how long ago was

So how long ago did this happen? Your post sounds like you were hurt in a way that is outside the realm of the cuckolding experience. True betrayal of someone who you love is different than consensual cuckolding. So my question to you is did you experience a hurt or shame that went beyond the scope of what I would call a kink.? Your wife sounds cruel. Do you truely enjoy shame and humiliation like I do? Is that asshole bull still in the picture? It sounds like your manhood was destroyed but you were not ready for it and now there is no comming back. If this is true are you currently in a state of acceptance concerning your status and are you learning to enjoy the shame you feel when in the presence of patty and the other women?

Fuck.you im.not a Bot but you.are useless pieve of shit i can send you pictures text messages of what i.have built and some.of my certifications you probably couldn't pass any of my certifications ftom.the 10 hr one to otherd that total alot more than 30 . But wimps like you couldnt do what i do with an instruction manual Since you think.your so fucking smart anf your NOT GIVE ME REASONS WHY I SHOULD SPEND MORE MONEY TO.UPGRADE MY SERVICE AND PHONE FOR THE PROBALY 2 PLUS HOURS A MONTH I USE IT YOU PROBABLY CANT
BLUD GLOT CAN LIKE YOED CLINT.PLASS TESBS A FERST GLABDER COUD PAST. YOUER TOOD . TO TAKED EYY IDVISE END LERNT. TO WRITE.WEN A PERSDON LIC YUOD OF SUTCH LOWE IQ CAENT RGUE LOGICELI HE RESURT TO NAME CLAING.

BLUD GLOT CAN LIKE YOED CLINT.PLASS TESBS A FERST GLABDER COUD PAST. YOUER TOOD . TO TAKED EYY IDVISE END LERNT. TO WRITE.WEN A PERSDON LIC YUOD OF SUTCH LOWE IQ CAENT RGUE LOGICELI HE RESURT TO NAME CLAING.
Real funny smart ass no wonder why your wife treats you like. PUECE OF SHIT YOU DESERVE IT

Real funny smart ass no wonder why your wife treats you like. PUECE OF SHIT YOU DESERVE IT
FRUGIE MACKS LIK.YOU WOULDS NO WHETS GOIGE ONE HERE.! FUNEGY HOWED URE WRITENG GITS BETRE NOE.TU BEDADS YUE STILL IN FANTASKY WOR.LDE. PRUFT UIES IST AN BOT. NOB,UDE LIKE UIEB TUBE HEEAR!

Update your replies show how inmature you really ard thatd why your wife /mommy puts you in diapers and makes her little boy go.to bed early

Update your replies show how inmature you really ard thatd why your wife /mommy puts you in diapers and makes her little boy go.to bed early
WENG I BEID DONE WIFET DIPEAR YOU CANG BEURIE. DARFT YOUERTG FEACE INT TAEE POOOOEPTED FOR YOU LIKE TA SMELED. WEAIR IST ONG TURR UG;LIE FASCE. NOBUD IE LIKIES YU GO BOT.

WENG I BEID DONE WIFET DIPEAR YOU CANG BEURIE. DARFT YOUERTG FEACE INT TAEE POOOOEPTED FOR YOU LIKE TA SMELED. WEAIR IST ONG TURR UG;LIE FASCE. NOBUD IE LIKIES YU GO BOT.
Grow up you useless piece of shit your a fu king scumbag no wonder your wife puts you in diapers its not a lifestyle beteen the two of youn.Your really are a little baby boy with the brain of one ..your wife should really .mzke you do ever a little baby does and when the two.of you are out she needs to tell you in fromt of other people if your a good little baby i will.let you have sn ice cream.toniignt but only if you dont ******** on your diaper before we get home

Grow up you useless piece of shit your a fu king scumbag no wonder your wife puts you in diapers its not a lifestyle beteen the two of youn.Your really are a little baby boy with the brain of one ..your wife should really .mzke you do ever a little baby does and when the two.of you are out she needs to tell you in fromt of other people if your a good little baby i will.let you have sn ice cream.toniignt but only if you dont ******** on your diaper before we get home
BOT BOT BOT WARNING BOT BOT BOT NOT A REAL PERSON FAKE POSTER

So how long ago was

So how long ago did this happen? Your post sounds like you were hurt in a way that is outside the realm of the cuckolding experience. True betrayal of someone who you love is different than consensual cuckolding. So my question to you is did you experience a hurt or shame that went beyond the scope of what I would call a kink.? Your wife sounds cruel. Do you truely enjoy shame and humiliation like I do? Is that asshole bull still in the picture? It sounds like your manhood was destroyed but you were not ready for it and now there is no comming back. If this is true are you currently in a state of acceptance concerning your status and are you learning to enjoy the shame you feel when in the presence of patty and the other women?

This all happened over a period of about 4 years, ending around 6 years ago, she isn't hooking up with anybody at the moment for private reasons. Bull Marc is still in the picture their affair never really ended, when my wife gets back to being a whore I think her first thoughts will be for him over me.

Yes it all rocked my world, or like you said my manhood was destroyed and there is no coming back. I am totally into being a cuckold now as my relationship role. This is how women in my personal life view me. I accept it all now even the cheating and betrayals.

Marc was a real asshole to me, but my wife still has private contact with him, and I know she wouldn't hesitate to cheat again. I accept her needs and her wish that I remain a sub cuck to even the most disrespectful ways I was treated. I get a perverse negative thrill of being treated like shit by this man my wife still has a continued affair with. It's extremely nasty and I am constantly thinking about it when horny, it's so bad.

I wrote Marc an email after licking my wounds for a time, and was told to write online. He made me write online about the cuckolding when it happened, and now I had to write about it again. Here's a link to what I wrote, I posted it in the cheating forum:

I am very turned on about being shamed and humiliated by my wife's friends. But do I look forward to it? I'm scared of them, and the feelings of shame are so intense I fear even being seen by them I'm so humiliated. They know what kind of coward I am, was treated like a doormat by another man, shown no respect, and they even saw that I couldn't handle it. I don't know Patty's view, but I know Deanna and Lori loved hearing every detail about everything. They know all about my sexual kinks and every thing I've done. It was all said behind my back in conversations with my wife. They cheer it on and love everything about it, it's interesting and exciting to them. They knew she was trying to have Marc's baby while I was walking around like a loser not knowing what was going on. I lost face and my manhood was destroyed before their eyes, and they got some punches in so to speak.

My wife loves to go on getaways with Deanna, who knows the most out of all her friends even more than Patty I think. I get left alone when she goes, sometimes all weekend. Deanna is my wife's ear to everything about our relationship, including the nastiness in detail. It's a girls getaway, but Deanna recently suggested I should come along some time. I was thinking of offering to clean her home if I was allowed to go. Maybe she could make a list of things she needs done and I could show respect that way, cleaning her bathroom and kitchen while she and my wife chat by themselves while smoking weed. Deanna is an amazing woman she has my wife's ear and my wife respects her advice. I am always at risk of my wife behaving towards me in ways suggested by Deanna, I have a certain fear of Deanna due to the power she has with my wife. Deanna is a strong independent Latina, I suspect she is open minded sexually and kinky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Youngest boy 20
BOT BOT BOT WARNING BOT BOT BOT NOT A REAL PERSON FAKE POSTER
Fuck your a useless fuckimg piece of shit your parrnts should have aborted you so the world eont ever have to hesr from.you hopefully your wife will.kick.you to the curb in your diapers and your baby rattle

My life is amazingly similar to yours. I'm also shamed and humiliated for my lack of manhood, bullied by my wifes lover (actually the best man in our wedding),and made the the laughing stock of all our friends. Especially her hot girlfriends. I'm the shameful owner of a micro- penis <3 in. I also have a submissive /masochistic personality while my wife is dom/sadistic.
Fuck your a useless fuckimg piece of shit your parrnts should have aborted you so the world eont ever have to hesr from.you hopefully your wife will.kick.you to the curb in your diapers and your baby rattle
BOT WARNING ! IGNORE ! BOT WARNING ! IGNORE !

My life is amazingly similar to yours. I'm also shamed and humiliated for my lack of manhood, bullied by my wifes lover (actually the best man in our wedding),and made the the laughing stock of all our friends. Especially her hot girlfriends. I'm the shameful owner of a micro- penis <3 in. I also have a submissive /masochistic personality while my wife is dom/sadistic.

I've found that after the harsh experiences I went through once my wife got into her whore phase, that I'm much more submissive than I ever was. The sexier my wife's friend the more degraded I feel when confronted and humiliated by them. When Patty shamed me it was so harsh, Patty being a hot woman made it worse.

When Deanna started sending me on an errand and humiliated me in front of Patty it was more than I could handle, especially since my wife had just yelled at me about something moments before. Experiences like that trained me to be a better cuck and more compliant to my wife's Bull and bitch friends. I look back and see a lot of instances where I could have reacted better and in a more encouraging way towards being bullied and ridiculed. Showing a look of shock and shame on my face for instance would have been a good response to Lori laughing in my face for being a loser to another man trying to get my wife pregnant, and what a sucker I was because I didn't even know it was going on, I should have rolled with it better and let Lori see how humiliated I really was when she laughed at me. I thought it was about the cuckolding I was aware Lori knew about, little did I know she was actively cheating with Marc and trying to have his baby, THAT'S what Lori was laughing in my face so emphatically about, swinging her head side to side and laughing slowly, out of nowhere she just stepped up and did that, she KNEW what kind of sucker I was.... and at that point in time it was probable I could end up raising Marc's baby, she knew that and I didn't. My reaction to that laugh could either stifle or encourage further demeaning behavior from Lori, so my jaw should have dropped and I should have appeared totally crushed, because in reality I was being squashed for not being a man for my wife.

Once after a Black Bull fucked my wife, he asked me while my wife was in the bathroom "was it good for you too?" I only said yes shyly, but I definitely should have dropped to my hands and knees and bowed down to him to show respect for him fucking my wife so much better than I ever could. My experiences trained me as a sub cuck and I learned how to better encourage and instigate their natural dominance and meanness to be expressed freely.

Last edited:

BOT WARNING ! IGNORE ! BOT WARNING ! IGNORE !
Look.you FUCKING LOSER I HAVE A GREAT LIFE. MY wife enjoys a great sex life outside of our marriage. Plus since we got into the lifestyle sex in our marriage has becme even better .SOMETHING THAT A FUCKING LOSER LIKE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND AND NEVER WILL. Your wife must have felt sorry for you so she married a LOSER like you si she could play when ever she wanted

I've found that after the harsh experiences I went through once my wife got into her whore phase, that I'm much more submissive than I ever was. The sexier my wife's friend the more degraded I feel when confronted and humiliated by them. When Patty shamed me it was so harsh, Patty being a hot woman made it worse.

When Deanna gave me orders and humiliated me in front of Patty it was more than I could handle, especially since my wife had just yelled at me about something moments before. Experiences like that trained me to be a better cuck and more compliant to my wife's Bull and bitch friends. I look back and see a lot of instances where I could have reacted better and in a more encouraging way towards being bullied and ridiculed. Showing a look of shock and shame on my face for instance would have been a good response to Lori laughing in my face for being a loser to another man trying to get my wife pregnant, and what a sucker I was because I didn't even know it was going on, I should have rolled with it better and let Lori see how humiliated I really was when she laughed at me. I thought it was about the cuckolding I was aware Lori knew about, little did I know she was actively cheating with Marc and trying to have his baby, THAT'S what Lori was laughing in my face so emphatically about, swinging her head side to side and laughing slowly, out of nowhere she just stepped up and did that, she KNEW what kind of sucker I was.... and at that point in time it was probable I could end up raising Marc's baby, she knew that and I didn't. My reaction to that laugh could either stifle or encourage further demeaning behavior from Lori, so my jaw should have dropped and I should have appeared totally crushed, because in reality I was being squashed for not being a man for my wife.

Once after a Black Bull fucked my wife, he asked me while my wife was in the bathroom "was it good for you too?" I only said yes shyly, but I definitely should have dropped to my hands and knees and bowed down to him to show respect for him fucking my wife so much better than I ever could. My experiences trained me as a sub cuck and I learned how to better encourage and instigate their natural dominance and meanness to be expressed freely.
I feel your shame. To have your wife cuckold you and fuck men while forbidding you is bad enough. But to want to have another mans baby and actually try is the ultimate way of saying she doesen't see you as a man. All the women who were made aware of this all agree on one thing, that your inferior seed is not wanted and is considered unacceptable. The contempt that patty,lori and the other women have for you should come as no surprise. You have no right to manly pride after having your manhood stripped away, showing you as a pathetic loser. This is what these women now think of you.You will never change this, the jeannie is out of the bottle. What you need to do now if you haven't already is, accept your status and learn to live as the object of their ridicule. You can learn,as I have, to show your wifes bull the respect he deserves.After all he helped you to discover your true place around women and brought you out of your mistaken fantasy that you were any kind of a man. It's natural for a superior alpha male to beat down and humiliate the inferior beta male in front of the female pouplation. As a beta, like myself, you have no right to women and any pretense that you do is offensive to the female and her alpha male lover. To conduct your self improperly should trigger the bull to punish you and put you in your place. This is best done in front of the other women so they too are aware of what you are and won't waste their time with you. To them, all you are is a pathetic loss, worthy only of their pity and disrespect. They are there to remind you of this unworthiness and your response should be one of shame. But we inferiors can learn to accept and even enjoy this humiliation if we totally let go of our old male ego and identity.We must kowtow to the alpha bull in front of everyone and embrace our life of shame among the women and willingly serve as the object of their amusement and scorn. This is what my beautiful and dominant wife taught me.Remember that they are on the opposite end of the scale and equally enjoy their superior position.They enjoy watching you stew in your ultimate shame and will continuously find new ways to humiliate and shame you for their pleasure.Be ready for this and accept whatever they hand out.You should consider their attention a privilege.