What does your wife do to humiliate you?

Excuse me i didnt spell it right droopy 1 i should have spelt it FUCKING DUMB ASS 1
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL MOST WORDS YOU USE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BOT, AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE. YOUR OPERATOR SHOWS HIS LACK OF INTELLECT BY RESORTING TO NAME CALLING USING FOUR LETTER WORDS. HE IS TOO COWARDLY TO REVEAL HIMSELF.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL MOST WORDS YOU USE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BOT, AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE. YOUR OPERATOR SHOWS HIS LACK OF INTELLECT BY RESORTING TO NAME CALLING USING FOUR LETTER WORDS. HE IS TOO COWARDLY TO REVEAL HIMSELF.
Look.you.fucking scumbag piece of shit im.not a Bot i.have several degrees in construction and i have several state licenses i can build any buildimg no.matter how many stories i have an unlimited license in fla for 50.years. just because i have a very small phone screen sometimes the page moves up and i don't catch the mistake ..Your a useless piece of shit that let's another person to.control.you so your the bot no man.lets anyone control them. So i guess your a pussy bot

Look.you.fucking scumbag piece of shit im.not a Bot i.have several degrees in construction and i have several state licenses i can build any buildimg no.matter how many stories i have an unlimited license in fla for 50.years. just because i have a very small phone screen sometimes the page moves up and i don't catch the mistake ..Your a useless piece of shit that let's another person to.control.you so your the bot no man.lets anyone control them. So i guess your a pussy bot
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION. CONSTRUCTION IS A TRADE, DEGREES ARE AWARDED IN ACADEMIC FIELDS LIKE ENGINEERING AND CHEMISTRY. IF YOU HAVE STATE LICENSES (WHICH I DOUBT) AND CAN BUILD ANY BUILDING NO MATER HOW MANY STORIES THEN YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF TOOLS AND COMPLEX EQUIPTMENT. SO WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE A SMALL OUT OF DATE CHEAP PHONE THAT YOU CAN'T CONTROLL ? YOU DON'T CATCH THE MISTAKE (WHICH ARE PLENTIFUL) ON A PHONE. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T CATCH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE ON THESE MULTI STORY BUILDINGS YOU CLAIM TO BUILD. DID YOU BY ANY CHANCE BUILD THE SURFSIDE CONDOMINIUM THAT COLLAPSED ON JUNE 24 2021 IN SURFSIDE FLA ??

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION. CONSTRUCTION IS A TRADE, DEGREES ARE AWARDED IN ACADEMIC FIELDS LIKE ENGINEERING AND CHEMISTRY. IF YOU HAVE STATE LICENSES (WHICH I DOUBT) AND CAN BUILD ANY BUILDING NO MATER HOW MANY STORIES THEN YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF TOOLS AND COMPLEX EQUIPTMENT. SO WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE A SMALL OUT OF DATE CHEAP PHONE THAT YOU CAN'T CONTROLL ? YOU DON'T CATCH THE MISTAKE (WHICH ARE PLENTIFUL) ON A PHONE. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T CATCH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE ON THESE MULTI STORY BUILDINGS YOU CLAIM TO BUILD. DID YOU BY ANY CHANCE BUILD THE SURFSIDE CONDOMINIUM THAT COLLAPSED ON JUNE 24 2021 IN SURFSIDE FLA ??

Asshole i eent to construction college in Pinellas country fla in 1973 fact
I have taken 2 osha classes one 10 hour one 30 hr fact look.ot the fuck.up.if you know hiw as well as fall.protection classes as well.on trench class certification and im a certified forklift scissors lift and boom.life you czn check with.united rentals and sunbelt rentals tgey conduct classes. FUCK.YOU FIRST I HAVE BUILT A 14 STORY BUILDING IN ST PETE BCH FLA 1973 I DONT MEED A FANCY CELL.PHONE I MAKE CALLS SEND PICTURES TEXT MESSAGE THATS IT SO.WHY DO I NEED A CELL PHONE OF A 1000 /2000 DOLLAR PHONE I RENT MY EQUIPMENT PER JOB SO.I DONT HAVE THE UPKEEP PLUS MOVE EQUIPMENT FROM.ONE STATE TO ANOTHER I HAVE WORK.IN ALMOST All the eastern.usa
There is construction management degrees . Try looking up construction classes i have a soil.erosion and drainage certification in the state of Sc i
Its from Clemson college

I have taken 2 osha classes one 10 hour one 30 hr fact look.ot the fuck.up.if you know hiw as well as fall.protection classes as well.on trench class certification and im a certified forklift scissors lift and boom.life you czn check with.united rentals and sunbelt rentals tgey conduct classes. FUCK.YOU FIRST I HAVE BUILT A 14 STORY BUILDING IN ST PETE BCH FLA 1973 I DONT MEED A FANCY CELL.PHONE I MAKE CALLS SEND PICTURES TEXT MESSAGE THATS IT SO.WHY DO I NEED A CELL PHONE OF A 1000 /2000 DOLLAR PHONE I RENT MY EQUIPMENT PER JOB SO.I DONT HAVE THE UPKEEP PLUS MOVE EQUIPMENT FROM.ONE STATE TO ANOTHER I HAVE WORK.IN ALMOST All the eastern.usa
There is construction management degrees . Try looking up construction classes i have a soil.erosion and drainage certification in the state of Sc i
Its from Clemson college

Its from Clemson college
THOSE ARE CERTIFICATIONS NOT DEGREES. A DEGREE IS EARNED THRU ACADEMIC DISCIPLINES THAT TAKE YEARS OF FULLTIME STUDY NOT 10 OR 30 HOURS. BASED ON YOUR SPELLING AND SYNTAX I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU EVER SAW THE INSIDE OF COLLEGE LET ALONE TAKING COURSES.I WOULD BET THAT OFFHAND YOU ARE A H.S. DROPOUT. IT SHOWS IN YOUR POSTINGS. YOUR MENTALITY IS REFLECTED IN HOW YOU HAVE BEEN REACTING.PEOPLE CAN SMELL YOUR KIND A MILE AWAY. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND ASK YOUR BOSS AT MC DONALDS FOR SOME OVERTIME SO YOU CAN SAVE UP AND BUY A MODERN PHONE. O AND A LITTLE BIT OF PROOF READING PLEASE.

THOSE ARE CERTIFICATIONS NOT DEGREES. A DEGREE IS EARNED THRU ACADEMIC DISCIPLINES THAT TAKE YEARS OF FULLTIME STUDY NOT 10 OR 30 HOURS. BASED ON YOUR SPELLING AND SYNTAX I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU EVER SAW THE INSIDE OF COLLEGE LET ALONE TAKING COURSES.I WOULD BET THAT OFFHAND YOU ARE A H.S. DROPOUT. IT SHOWS IN YOUR POSTINGS. YOUR MENTALITY IS REFLECTED IN HOW YOU HAVE BEEN REACTING.PEOPLE CAN SMELL YOUR KIND A MILE AWAY. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND ASK YOUR BOSS AT MC DONALDS FOR SOME OVERTIME SO YOU CAN SAVE UP AND BUY A MODERN PHONE. O AND A LITTLE BIT OF PROOF READING PLEASE.
Look.asshole i have a degree from.a construction school.2 years diploma i had to.have that to sit fot my license it ws a 12 hour tedt 2 days in Orlando fla my certifications are required in seversl aspects of construction with out them.alot of people wont let you run.major projects which i have done up ton15 milllion dollars alomg with osha certification that are mandatory on any major project. Fuck you ive never worked in retail etc why dint you get off your ass and look.up.what it taked to get a ceriti general contractors license in fla instead of running uou shit filled mouth that you knoe nothing about tey goi g on to.a website that looks for construction managers vice presidents of field operations for multi million.dollar.projects and read there requirements i can do any of those as i have the qualifications .whst .do.you do sit in an office and play on your computer?
You useless asshole i dont need a 1000 dollar phone to do my job.when im.in an office i use the company computer so why should i buy a phone that.i seldom use . I make phone calls from.
Home and occasionally chat or text on my cell i dont need a smart phone to sit on.my table and do nothing . Some people like you just have to.have it you probably upgrade your's everytime a nee one comes out just so you can say I GOT THE NEWEST PHONE OUT THERE

Look.asshole i have a degree from.a construction school.2 years diploma i had to.have that to sit fot my license it ws a 12 hour tedt 2 days in Orlando fla my certifications are required in seversl aspects of construction with out them.alot of people wont let you run.major projects which i have done up ton15 milllion dollars alomg with osha certification that are mandatory on any major project. Fuck you ive never worked in retail etc why dint you get off your ass and look.up.what it taked to get a ceriti general contractors license in fla instead of running uou shit filled mouth that you knoe nothing about tey goi g on to.a website that looks for construction managers vice presidents of field operations for multi million.dollar.projects and read there requirements i can do any of those as i have the qualifications .whst .do.you do sit in an office and play on your computer?
You useless asshole i dont need a 1000 dollar phone to do my job.when im.in an office i use the company computer so why should i buy a phone that.i seldom use . I make phone calls from.
Home and occasionally chat or text on my cell i dont need a smart phone to sit on.my table and do nothing . Some people like you just have to.have it you probably upgrade your's everytime a nee one comes out just so you can say I GOT THE NEWEST PHONE OUT THERE
WELL YOU SEEM TO NEED A DEVICE THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE. YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME HERE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF YOU COULD DO A BETTER JOB BY GETTING A LAPTOP ON AMAZON OR WALLMART FOR AROUND $400.OO. THAT SHOULDN'T BE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND FOR SUCH A GREAT CONSTRUCTION GUY AS YOU DESCRIBED YOURSELF. I DON'T USE A PHONE TO ACCESS THIS SITE . YOU DON'T HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS OR DO THIS LEVEL OF WORK IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BALK AT PAYING FOR AN UPDATED PHONE. THATS HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE. I WOULDN'T HIRE YOU TO BUILD ME A DOGHOUSE.

WELL YOU SEEM TO NEED A DEVICE THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE. YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME HERE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF YOU COULD DO A BETTER JOB BY GETTING A LAPTOP ON AMAZON OR WALLMART FOR AROUND $400.OO. THAT SHOULDN'T BE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND FOR SUCH A GREAT CONSTRUCTION GUY AS YOU DESCRIBED YOURSELF. I DON'T USE A PHONE TO ACCESS THIS SITE . YOU DON'T HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS OR DO THIS LEVEL OF WORK IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BALK AT PAYING FOR AN UPDATED PHONE. THATS HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE. I WOULDN'T HIRE YOU TO BUILD ME A DOGHOUSE.
Fuck.you asshole just becsuse yout one of these tphone geeks you woumd give kids all.this laptops etc they cant tell time of it not dogits they cant make change or do math in there heads look.you fucking asshole i can.give you a list of all the companies ive worked for including stated ive built building for i dont spend money on things i font need or will use you could guve me a 10 thousand dollar computer and it woukd sit there unusec since you so fucking smart tell.me why i should buy a computer that i would use i.have absolut no need for one i can do.everything i need on my phone i make calls take pictures send text send pictures that all i do.i dont sit around playimg on a computer all day playimg games etc i pay bills on paper i dont order things on a computer
I TOTALLY HAVE NO NEED IN ANYBWAY FOR ONE YOU PROBSBLY USE YOURS TO TELL.YOU TO.GO EAT WHFN TO SHIT I USE ONE AT WORK.BECAUSF I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF MY JOB IF I DIDNT HAVE TO.I WOULD THAT THE TROUBLE TODAY THE SCHOOLS AND PARENTS GIVE ALL.THIS SHIT TO THERE KIDS THEY CAN USE A COMPUTER BUT CANT CHANGE A CAR TIRE

Fuck.you asshole just becsuse yout one of these tphone geeks you woumd give kids all.this laptops etc they cant tell time of it not dogits they cant make change or do math in there heads look.you fucking asshole i can.give you a list of all the companies ive worked for including stated ive built building for i dont spend money on things i font need or will use you could guve me a 10 thousand dollar computer and it woukd sit there unusec since you so fucking smart tell.me why i should buy a computer that i would use i.have absolut no need for one i can do.everything i need on my phone i make calls take pictures send text send pictures that all i do.i dont sit around playimg on a computer all day playimg games etc i pay bills on paper i dont order things on a computer
I TOTALLY HAVE NO NEED IN ANYBWAY FOR ONE YOU PROBSBLY USE YOURS TO TELL.YOU TO.GO EAT WHFN TO SHIT I USE ONE AT WORK.BECAUSF I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF MY JOB IF I DIDNT HAVE TO.I WOULD THAT THE TROUBLE TODAY THE SCHOOLS AND PARENTS GIVE ALL.THIS SHIT TO THERE KIDS THEY CAN USE A COMPUTER BUT CANT CHANGE A CAR TIRE
YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON YOUR PHONE? YOU CAN'T EVEN FORM A SENTENCE ! I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN TALKING TO FOREST GUMP. YOUR ALGORYTHM NEEDS WORK BOT.

YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON YOUR PHONE? YOU CAN'T EVEN FORM A SENTENCE ! I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN TALKING TO FOREST GUMP. YOUR ALGORYTHM NEEDS WORK BOT.
Look.you fucking asshole i hVe fucking told you several.timrs get.itvthru your fucking head i make phone calls text ans tske pictures and totally nothing else not ganes tv music etc i dont use it for nothing else dont want to.the fuvki.f phome could cook.dinner and i wouldnt use it

Look.you fucking asshole i hVe fucking told you several.timrs get.itvthru your fucking head i make phone calls text ans tske pictures and totally nothing else not ganes tv music etc i dont use it for nothing else dont want to.the fuvki.f phome could cook.dinner and i wouldnt use it
SOMETHING ELSE YOU HAVENT BEEN USING IS A BRAIN.

SOMETHING ELSE YOU HAVENT BEEN USING IS A BRAIN.
Fuck you just because i do want or need a computer or smart phone you saybthat can you do.anything without one did you grow up with one??.so why sjo i have to.buy one because asshole like you and others cant live witb out one i have a Brain.i use it and in.not controled by a machine..a computer can. design.a building but it cant go.out im.the dirt and build it

Fuck you just because i do want or need a computer or smart phone you saybthat can you do.anything without one did you grow up with one??.so why sjo i have to.buy one because asshole like you and others cant live witb out one i have a Brain.i use it and in.not controled by a machine..a computer can. design.a building but it cant go.out im.the dirt and build it
WELL MAYBE A BOT DOESN'T NEED A PHONE AFTER ALL YOU ARE BOTH ONLY MANMADE DEVICES.

When she’s text other guys she’s said that what they have is unique/she ain’t been like that with anyone else, or that you can be dirtier with someone you’re not with. Kept the texts in case she tries to deny it