What does your wife do to humiliate you?

My wife’s bull cum on the floor and blind fold me and order me to lick the floor clean.

Most humiliating is I had to lick around the floor and to make sure all clean up.

My wife’s bull cum on the floor and blind fold me and order me to lick the floor clean.

Most humiliating is I had to lick around the floor and to make sure all clean up.
I would never do.that my wife would have 5 minutes to apologize to me after she said that and the bull. Better never set foot or my property and my wife WILL.NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN PERIOD

Reactions: Bat boy
My wife told 3 of her friends, Deanna, Lori and Patty. She promised she would never tell Patty but told her anyway. I found out when she came back from drinking with Patty, my wife tells me she told 2 women she met while drinking all about the cuckolding, so duh... of course Patty knows she was there when this happened.

Patty's jaw literally dropped one time when Deanna ordered me on an errand in front of her, and this was right after my wife had yelled at me about something. I got humiliated hard by Deanna. She loves to hear about my wife's Bull, and enjoys how crushed I got by everything. She knew about my wife cheating behind my back and almost getting pregnant, and encourages her. Lori also knew and laughed in my face about it. Her friends are mean.

At the beginning of an outdoor walk with me, my wife and Patty, suddenly Patty says to me "so how does it feel?" and I knew exactly what she meant. I was silenced like a coward and for the next hour I walked behind them in shame, I was so humiliated Patty is a sexy Latina with a big butt and I am so embarrassed especially since my wife said she would never tell her.
What a horny story men

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
Such an erotic thrill for you all. I love how he left the door open as he took your wife.

She insults the size of my dick and my low stamina, the lack of stimulation she gets from me, and calls me too old and impotent. She says I’m only good for facesitting and for giving her money to buy drinks for bulls. She shows me pictures of her getting fucked and says “that’s a real cock, that’s what makes my pussy overflow with cream, these cocks are my fountain of youth, you worthless white cuck. YOU will pay for their babies and be a stay at home Dad while I fulfill my desires.”

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
this is so freakin' hot. love it.