What does your wife do to humiliate you?

My gf has humiliated me a few times but i had to help her understand how and why to do it as she was very new to the hotwife/cuck game. The first time we went to a small swingers party and i wore a cage while she played with 2 of the guys. The 2nd time we were at another small swingers party and she pegged me.

Oh, i forgot about the very first group she was with, 5 guys in a cabin in the mountains of Ga. She had been fucked twice and was pretty drunk and motioned me to come over and eat her pussy. All 5 guys were there watching as i got a quick lick in... I was to embarrassed to dive in and get a mouthful of cum. But it was hot.

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
Your a SICK.BITCH why did you get married he needs to.kick.younto.the FUCKING CURB MYBWIFE IS A HOTEIFE AND ENJOYS GOING OUT FUCKING OTHET MEN WHICH I SPPROVE BUT EHAT YOU DO.INWOULD NEVER ACCEPT

Does your wife and her bull enjoy embarassing you and humiliating you in public or private?? Does she have girlfriends who humiliate you or make fun of you because you're a cuckold or for any other reason?
My wife and her lover definitely enjoy humiliating me and my wife’s girl friends really enjoy it, my wife and her 3 girlfriends come to our house and my wife has me serving tea to them and she gives me a lot of verbal abuse she likes to give them a show and they join in , they know my wife’s lover they all date black guys two of them have black children they share their stories they tell each other everything when one of them will start talking about their date they all will say details girl and they tell just about everything when mywife talks about her lover she always throws in plenty of insults about me and her girl friends join in they love it I can tell, she made me take out my little dicklet one time she said show the girls your useless baby dick and they all were hysterical laughing at me saying where is it , I forgot to bring my magnifying glass

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
You seem like a great wife and really it’s a wife’s right to have as many men as she needs , I’m sure your husband appreciates all you do for him but what I don’t understand your husband has money my salary from work goes direct deposit into my wife’s account and I do not have access to her account our cars everything is in her name all my outside assets are in her name only now , we both agree its fair and the best way for our marriage

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
i would really enjoy something like this.

Reactions: Steel4u0987
the other morning I had a rare hard on and was groping my wife, she said to stop bothering her with my tiny dick and that I should jerk off more often.

Reactions: shymalea62
This is not sexual but it is humiliating When a lover comes over on a Saturday she walks me out to his car. While neighbors watch he points out areas of his car that need cleaning all the while hugging and fondling my wife. She takes him inside and I wash and clean his car. Hours later he comes out with her and they make me stand there while he inspects the jop I did. They then kiss passionately and he leaves.

These two married sluts aks me to cum on their wedding rings the symbol of their marriage and they take pictures and send it to their hubbies...

Attachments

• wdr11.jpg
    wdr11.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 74
  • wdr1.jpg
    wdr1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 73
My wife told 3 of her friends, Deanna, Lori and Patty. She promised she would never tell Patty but told her anyway. I found out when she came back from drinking with Patty, my wife tells me she told 2 women she met while drinking all about the cuckolding, so duh... of course Patty knows she was there when this happened.

Patty's jaw literally dropped one time when Deanna ordered me on an errand in front of her, and this was right after my wife had yelled at me about something. I got humiliated hard by Deanna. She loves to hear about my wife's Bull, and enjoys how crushed I got by everything. She knew about my wife cheating behind my back and almost getting pregnant, and encourages her. Lori also knew and laughed in my face about it. Her friends are mean.

At the beginning of an outdoor walk with me, my wife and Patty, suddenly Patty says to me "so how does it feel?" and I knew exactly what she meant. I was silenced like a coward and for the next hour I walked behind them in shame, I was so humiliated Patty is a sexy Latina with a big butt and I am so embarrassed especially since my wife said she would never tell her.

Last edited:
May doesn't normally try to humiliate me. But she was drunk when we in the Carribbean a couple of months ago, and told me she wouldn't fuck me because I couldn't get it up. I showed her I was up, and fucked her anyway.

Then there was her sucking a strangers's cock at the concert 2 weeks ago.

Finally, just the other night we were talking with a neighbor and she mentioned that she wished she had saved the pictures from her bachelorette party many years ago. I scanned some, but apparently there are pictures I haven't seen of her fucking dancer's at the club.

Reactions: HankHill88