What does your wife do to humiliate you?

My wife told 3 of her friends, Deanna, Lori and Patty. She promised she would never tell Patty but told her anyway. I found out when she came back from drinking with Patty, my wife tells me she told 2 women she met while drinking all about the cuckolding, so duh... of course Patty knows she was there when this happened.

Patty's jaw literally dropped one time when Deanna ordered me on an errand in front of her, and this was right after my wife had yelled at me about something. I got humiliated hard by Deanna. She loves to hear about my wife's Bull, and enjoys how crushed I got by everything. She knew about my wife cheating behind my back and almost getting pregnant, and encourages her. Lori also knew and laughed in my face about it. Her friends are mean.

At the beginning of an outdoor walk with me, my wife and Patty, suddenly Patty says to me "so how does it feel?" and I knew exactly what she meant. I was silenced like a coward and for the next hour I walked behind them in shame, I was so humiliated Patty is a sexy Latina with a big butt and I am so embarrassed especially since my wife said she would never tell her.
So how does it feel? Did you tell her your feelings or were you too humiliated to talk. I love how you just walked behind them in shame. I'll bet you enjoyed looking at patty's butt the whole time fantasizing about getting on your knees and licking it out. My wife has mean girlfriends too. They come to the house and party and my wife makes me wait on them and give them pedicures. They laugh at how small I am and how well trained and obedient I am to my wife.

Exactly -- I love the really ridiculous stories and some readers have follow up questions.

Its like when the first Harry Potter book came out and was popular. The writer said to himself "holy shit, they liked that? I better come up with a sequel"
The writer said to HERSELF. Harry Potter was written by a woman, Joanne Rowling.

Your a SICK.BITCH why did you get married he needs to.kick.younto.the FUCKING CURB MYBWIFE IS A HOTEIFE AND ENJOYS GOING OUT FUCKING OTHET MEN WHICH I SPPROVE BUT EHAT YOU DO.INWOULD NEVER ACCEPT
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE TO TALK LIKE THAT TO PEOPLE. NOBODY LIKES YOU OR WANTS YOU HERE. YOUR'RE NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON YOURE A BOT. I'M TALKING TO THE ASSHOLE WHO PUT YOU UP HERE I'M REPORTING YOUR ASS.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE TO TALK LIKE THAT TO PEOPLE. NOBODY LIKES YOU OR WANTS YOU HERE. YOUR'RE NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON YOURE A BOT. I'M TALKING TO THE ASSHOLE WHO PUT YOU UP HERE I'M REPORTING YOUR ASS.
BULLSHIT IN REAL.you need to wake up.no one on this esrth shoukd be controlled by another all.the time sec play is great to submit and play but to bow down to.another person 24/7 and have no say so in life id wrong if anyone is a bot is you you do what your programed to do like a robot .Are you told when to eat and shit and brush your teeth

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
Dm me

He needs to kick.you to.the cur .you egotistical useless cunt.. My wife is a hotwife she enjoys her time when she goes out to.fuck.other men im.put in a chasity device a few days before.he dates they can be from.onr night to.a weekend sometime even for a week.but we enjoy.the lifestyle it has been rewarding for us tease deny etc even.ifcshe not out gettimg fucked but we talk about each others needs your only usomg hom.to.put a roof over your head he neefd to.put you out and dont return no.one deserves to be trested the way you do hom.you need a severe fuckimg sss kickimg you useless Cunt

He needs to kick.you to.the cur .you egotistical useless cunt.. My wife is a hotwife she enjoys her time when she goes out to.fuck.other men im.put in a chasity device a few days before.he dates they can be from.onr night to.a weekend sometime even for a week.but we enjoy.the lifestyle it has been rewarding for us tease deny etc even.ifcshe not out gettimg fucked but we talk about each others needs your only usomg hom.to.put a roof over your head he neefd to.put you out and dont return no.one deserves to be trested the way you do hom.you need a severe fuckimg sss kickimg you useless Cunt
Why replying to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 reply on her post ,, you scared me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BULLSHIT IN REAL.you need to wake up.no one on this esrth shoukd be controlled by another all.the time sec play is great to submit and play but to bow down to.another person 24/7 and have no say so in life id wrong if anyone is a bot is you you do what your programed to do like a robot .Are you told when to eat and shit and brush your teeth
WHAT WOULD A BOT PUTER LIKE YOU KNOW. YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN IT'S EASY TO TELL. GET LOST.

WHAT WOULD A BOT PUTER LIKE YOU KNOW. YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN IT'S EASY TO TELL. GET LOST.
Droppy if anyone is a bot it's you.a total.useless scumbag piece of shit that doesn't have the fucking brains you were born with to let anyone to control.you 24/7..so.your the BOT.are you told when to.******** and shit you probably have to ask.for permission to do.it