What does your wife do to humiliate you?

In high school I was on the swimming team and we wore tight fitting nylon/lycra swimsuits. All the other boys seemed to have a large bulge in front accept me. My small penis and balls would get easily compressed by the tight fitting fabric and made me look flat like a girl in front. The girls on the team would always signal to each other using their fingers to indicate a tiny penis. At first I didn't know what that ment but when I found out I felt humiliated but strangely turned on by it. One day I found a pair of pink lacey girls panties stuck to my locker door, some girls took an unused sanatary pad to stick the panties to the door. The next day I wore the panties and the pad to school. I was very excited and I even deliberately bent over to pick up a pen in front of some girls so the back of my pants rode down exposing my panties. I could hear uncontrolable giggling and a female voice say OMG. I was totally turned on and went to the boys room to jerk off. It was a good day. After that I couldn't walk past girls without hearing a giggle or a comment.
Didn't mom and dad take exception to this??
@droopy1 @droopy2 are you same family or brothers or what? 😂

@droopy1 @droopy2 are you same family or brothers or what?
@droopy1 @droopy2 are you same family or brothers or what? 😂
No. droopy1 and droopy 2 are the same person. I had computer work done and it deleted my registration info and when I went to sign up again it didn't accept my origional user name droopy 1 . It said droopy 1 was used by another member and refused to let me log in. So I had to create the new user name droopy 2.

To his home or yours? I was once at a night club with a girlfriend and when I cam back from the rest room she wasn't at our table. I waited and waited till I got up and looked for her. She was accross the room sitting at a table and talking to this guy. She and I got into a fight and it ruined our evening. She brought me home,(she always drove) and made me go to bed,then she wen't back out to the same club to be with him. Next day she told me they were just friends. She ended up marrying him and having 4 kids.
She went to his place I guess