What does your wife do to humiliate you?

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
It was odd, but about mid way through reading this I was hearing Charlie Brown's teacher speak.

Strange

There are a lot of pathetic sicko’s here that love to gloat over how their wife allegedly punishes them. Most of full of BS . But they love to show off here. 99% of what the idiots write is pure fiction.
Exactly -- I love the really ridiculous stories and some readers have follow up questions.

Its like when the first Harry Potter book came out and was popular. The writer said to himself "holy shit, they liked that? I better come up with a sequel"

Exactly -- I love the really ridiculous stories and some readers have follow up questions.

Its like when the first Harry Potter book came out and was popular. The writer said to himself "holy shit, they liked that? I better come up with a sequel"
The whole site is full of shit most of the time. Even some of the alleged females are actually men taking the ********. People buy it because they want to believe all the shit here actually goes on. Take it with a grain of salt. Especially the shit that emanates from theses pathetic cuckold wannabe know it all show offs.

The whole site is full of shit most of the time. Even some of the alleged females are actually men taking the ********. People buy it because they want to believe all the shit here actually goes on. Take it with a grain of salt. Especially the shit that emanates from theses pathetic cuckold wannabe know it all show offs.
Agreed. I just feel compelled to call it out sometimes. Not all the time or it would be a full time job.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
My wife made me undress in front of her family with only my cage on it was so embarassing and they all laughed at my little clit in the cage 4" when hard
OMG, how humiliating AND HOT!

My ex was seriously considering making me show her adult son what I was wearing underneath my sweats but did not want to embarrass him. As it was, she made me sit on the floor. She told him I was a sissy (which he probably knew) and that I did not deserve to sit on a chair.

Last edited:
OMG, how humiliating AND HOT!

My ex was seriously considering making me show her adult son what I was wearing underneath my sweats but did not want to embarrass him. As it was, she made me sit on the floor. She told him I was a sissy (which he probably knew) and that I did not deserve to sit on a chair.
My wife doesn't allow me to sit on the furniture either. She says my my diaper might leak.

true story, my wife and I went out for a happy hour drink last night, she started talking to a guy and then went home with him leaving me there
To his home or yours? I was once at a night club with a girlfriend and when I cam back from the rest room she wasn't at our table. I waited and waited till I got up and looked for her. She was accross the room sitting at a table and talking to this guy. She and I got into a fight and it ruined our evening. She brought me home,(she always drove) and made me go to bed,then she wen't back out to the same club to be with him. Next day she told me they were just friends. She ended up marrying him and having 4 kids.

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
You sound sassy and slutty ngl. I was wondering if we can have a convo. I'd like to hear out your encounters

Reactions: farmbitch
My girlfriend's younger brother lives with me and her since he can't get along with his father. He is also on house arrest and wears an ankle bracelet, meaning he cannot leave the house. He's totally embarrassed every time a group of his buddies stop by for the evening. I always take her into the bedroom and fuck her real hard while they are there chilling with him. She's a real screamer, so you can imagine the humiliation when his buddies ask him about the situation and even put their ears to the bedroom door to hear all the juicy language and smacking as I take her over and over, lol.
I'm thinking on even letting his buddies into the bedroom, one at a time, to join in. I've talked to a few of em in private and they are all for it. they did mention that they don't really wanna ******** him off, but are really turned on at having a go at her, since she really is a smoking hot brunette.
I think he might be totally humiliated at first but will come around to accepting it. It's like I told them; there need to be 3 or 4 of em there, so that a couple of them can stay out in the living room chatting with him & keeping him entertained, while the others are in the room with us. That way they can also restrain him if he get's to angry.
But ugh isn't he her brother? What's the point in humiliating him? 🤔 no offense but I got no clue

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun