What does your wife do to humiliate you?

he gotten in diaper fetish now
Me to. As a teen I never stoped wetting my bed so my mother made me wear diapers to bed in an attempt to shame me out wetting. It didnt work and when my girlfriend found out she was amused but thought I looked cute in them. Long story short, she encouraged me to wear them on dates and when we had sex. They seemed to become a part of my sex life I would get turned on by them and the humiliation I felt from wearing them.I went full time since then. I married that wonderful girl and we're still together today, me in my diapers of course.

• Dislike
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Love it! All of us with little wee-wee's like that should be kept like that all the time at home and visible to all visitors and family so that they recognize her justification.
Yes and when out in public where you have to wear clothes my wife sometimes makes me wear one of several printed tee shirts she had made up. They say "tiny", "little boi" "3 inch" "micro". Most folks know exactly what it means but in a few cases I have had to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
I ,m a housemaid to all friend s from my wife,i don't mind to do it,dresscode must be following meaning hold ups,stockings,open toe sandals,short housemaid uniform,nice makeup and painted finger and toe nails,the humiliating thing is that their kids,visitors,etc can see,so couple months ago a uncle from them showed up,and he worked in my company,as a disabled person he brought the post to our bureau,etc,and he said i should be dressing for work like this,looks sexy on me he said,just a sample what can happen,but yes it is a turn on

Attachments

• -5789611830950346315_121.jpg
    -5789611830950346315_121.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 44
I ,m a housemaid to all friend s from my wife,i don't mind to do it,dresscode must be following meaning hold ups,stockings,open toe sandals,short housemaid uniform,nice makeup and painted finger and toe nails,the humiliating thing is that their kids,visitors,etc can see,so couple months ago a uncle from them showed up,and he worked in my company,as a disabled person he brought the post to our bureau,etc,and he said i should be dressing for work like this,looks sexy on me he said,just a sample what can happen,but yes it is a turn on
So now some people at your work know you are a sissy?? Will you be required or asked to dress fem at work??

She as a guy wait in is car at the top of the street, as soon as l pass him for work he let's is self in with a key she gave him, then he is straight in bed giving her a pounding....only leaving when l am due home.

She as a guy wait in is car at the top of the street, as soon as l pass him for work he let's is self in with a key she gave him, then he is straight in bed giving her a pounding....only leaving when l am due home.
Does she clean herself up before you return or do you clean her up when you return home??