What does your wife do to humiliate you?

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
My girlfriend's younger brother lives with me and her since he can't get along with his father. He is also on house arrest and wears an ankle bracelet, meaning he cannot leave the house. He's totally embarrassed every time a group of his buddies stop by for the evening. I always take her into the bedroom and fuck her real hard while they are there chilling with him. She's a real screamer, so you can imagine the humiliation when his buddies ask him about the situation and even put their ears to the bedroom door to hear all the juicy language and smacking as I take her over and over, lol.
I'm thinking on even letting his buddies into the bedroom, one at a time, to join in. I've talked to a few of em in private and they are all for it. they did mention that they don't really wanna ******** him off, but are really turned on at having a go at her, since she really is a smoking hot brunette.
I think he might be totally humiliated at first but will come around to accepting it. It's like I told them; there need to be 3 or 4 of em there, so that a couple of them can stay out in the living room chatting with him & keeping him entertained, while the others are in the room with us. That way they can also restrain him if he get's to angry.

My ex made sure her family knew most of what went on here. I know she didn't tell me all of it.

When her adult granddaughter lived with us, I was feminized in front of gd and my ex made sure gd heard my nightly whippings. I know my ex told GD a LOT more, I just don't know which details. GD, of course, told the rest of the family. My ex's first husband even commented at a family dinner about my getting kicked in the balls.

It was well known enough in the family that her sister's hubby asked for my wife to dominate him. Sis brought him over one night and they both used him in front of me. They all three ended up on our bed, naked, one sitting nn his face, one on his cock. I remained fully dressed and ignored al night.

My girlfriend's younger brother lives with me and her since he can't get along with his father. He is also on house arrest and wears an ankle bracelet, meaning he cannot leave the house. He's totally embarrassed every time a group of his buddies stop by for the evening. I always take her into the bedroom and fuck her real hard while they are there chilling with him. She's a real screamer, so you can imagine the humiliation when his buddies ask him about the situation and even put their ears to the bedroom door to hear all the juicy language and smacking as I take her over and over, lol.
I'm thinking on even letting his buddies into the bedroom, one at a time, to join in. I've talked to a few of em in private and they are all for it. they did mention that they don't really wanna ******** him off, but are really turned on at having a go at her, since she really is a smoking hot brunette.
I think he might be totally humiliated at first but will come around to accepting it. It's like I told them; there need to be 3 or 4 of em there, so that a couple of them can stay out in the living room chatting with him & keeping him entertained, while the others are in the room with us. That way they can also restrain him if he get's to angry.
Why don't you give him a break and get him a girl that you can bring to the house for him since he can't go out and get laid himself ??

Reactions: Riker41
I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
My wife treats me much the same way. I'm only 3 inches, 7.5 cm. so I'm quite useless in bed.In order for her to keep me around I must be her slave. This means doing all the housework as well as licking clean her pussy after she fucks someone. I have no say and she loves to humiliate me and give me all sorts of punishments.I have no rights and I'm not allowed to leave the house.I am not a man in her eyes and deserve no respect but I consider it a privilege to be in her presents and to be treated this way.She has shown me that I'm a useless loser good only as her slave and to amuse her with my pathetic groveling.