What does your wife do to humiliate you?

You understand the cuck desire to be used like a slave by a woman and enjoy it. There are certain women I could get into that with and my wife's friends are ideal. You really worked like a dog to please your superiors, good boy I hope they keep you busy like a slave and you get treated like a dog. Your wife deserves to have her own men and treat her bitch husband to be useful and compliant and put down in your place like a beaten dog. I don't know if I could handle that harsh a deal, maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew, but I'm willing to give it my best to serve, and I'm asking for it after all. Just like the cuckolding, I asked to be a cuck and wound up getting cheated on and almost had to raise another man's baby, when I ask to be treated like a servant I might wind up in a nasty spot once again, but that's how it goes when you tap a woman like Deanna's tough bitch side and you better watch out.

There's Deanna's attitude about my wife's cheating. She knows I'm a cuck, and knows every detail about how Bull Marc gets to tell me what to do. After I walked out of the kitchen when my wife yelled at me about something, Deanna and Patty were in the other room. Deanna told me to go to the store and I could drive her new car. Patty's jaw dropped at how I was being told what to do.

Deanna is a special woman in my wife's life, she's my wife's ear to talk all about me and our relationship. Deanna has direct input on my life, and how my wife thinks about me. I tremble when I think about all the personal things Deanna knows about me, the private talk with my wife that I would certainly cringe at.

Deanna is a powerful woman in my life, she's a strong independent Latina who handles her own life and doesn't rely on any man, my wife admires her and wants to emulate her, and I think her opinions on me would make me want to hide in shame.

She finds the cuckolding fascinating. They reunited as friends shortly after the cuckolding first started, so Deanna was there for every stage of the cuckolding and later cheating behind my back. Deanna encouraged my wife in every way and it's humiliating to think about how Deanna was totally throwing me under the bus, and knows more about what my wife did with Marc than I do. She knew my wife was trying to have Marc's baby behind my back when I didn't know and she still has my wife's private ear all weekend during her getaways with Deanna.

I hope I can arrange it where I clean her place I want to do anything to gain her favor.

Last edited:
You understand the cuck desire to be used like a slave by a woman and enjoy it. There are certain women I could get into that with and my wife's friends are ideal. You really worked like a dog to please your superiors, good boy I hope they keep you busy like a slave and you get treated like a dog. Your wife deserves to have her own men and treat her bitch husband to be useful and compliant and put down in your place like a beaten dog. I don't know if I could handle that harsh a deal, maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew, but I'm willing to give it my best to serve, and I'm asking for it after all. Just like the cuckolding, I asked to be a cuck and wound up getting cheated on and almost had to raise another man's baby, when I ask to be treated like a servant I might wind up in a nasty spot once again, but that's how it goes when you tap a woman like Deanna's tough bitch side and you better watch out.

There's Deanna's attitude about my wife's cheating. She knows I'm a cuck, and knows every detail about how I obey orders from Bull Marc. After I walked out of the kitchen when my wife yelled at me about something, Deanna and Patty were in the other room. Deanna told me to go to the store and I could drive her new car. Patty's jaw dropped at how I was being told what to do.

Deanna is a special woman in my wife's life, she's my wife's ear to talk all about me and our relationship. Deanna has direct input on my life, and how my wife thinks about me.

I tremble when I think about all the personal things Deanna knows about me and private talk from my wife that I would probably cringe at. Deanna is a powerful woman in my life, she's a strong independent Latina, and I think her opinions on me would make me want to hide in shame. I hope I can arrange it where I clean her place I want to do anything to gain her favor.
Yes we often get more than we ask for but that is part of the thrill. It sounds like you are afraid of Deanna but that is what really thrills you about her, never knowing what to expect. Fear and danger in a woman can be sexy. A lot of times Shannon will send me to my room untill "She decides what my punishment should be" it's not always the garden variety caining, she is very creative. So the mystery is what really gets me going and sometimes it's something I didn't expect very near the edge of my comfort zone which as you can imagine is pretty far out there. By the way every time I read a new post of yours you bring up an old memory or experience I had. You repeatedly said how I was treated like a dog of course I do wear a collar. But Shannons sister Nancy who lives in a different town comes to visit every so often.Nancy is aware of our lifestyle. Anyway she has this beautiful golden lab she brings with her.When the dog is at the house he holds a higher ranking than me. As a rule I'm not allowed on the upolstered furniture but Nancy's dog can lay on the beds and sofa and cuddle with my wife while I sit on the floor at her feet. I'm not complaining but I do get jealous cuz Shannon adores him. I have to do all the cooking and generally cook nice meals for company. The two girls one time decided to have some fun and as a rule I wait till my wife and guests are finished before I eat. I only get leftovers that are left on their plates.Well during Nancy's visit I cooked a nice roast of beef with whipped potatos and veggies etc. At the end of the meal when I gathered their table scraps I was told to put them in the dogs bowl and mix in some dogfood nuggets and gravy. Then I had to kneel there and watch the dog eat my table scraps. The dog devoured everything but left the dog nuggets and some veggies. No trace of beef or gravy. Then Shannon told me that the dogs leftovers were to be my meal.The sisters had a good laugh over wine making me eat out of the dogs bowl.

These women really have you under their heel.

I respect Deanna because she is the person my wife confides in about me. My wife admires her and any opinions and advice she gives have a good chance of having a big impact on my wife's behaviors and attitudes. She admires that Deanna isn't tied to any one man, how independent she is and how she doesn't rely on anyone. Deanna doesn't take bullshit from men she will drop you hard, my wife has seen this and she tells me how right Deanna was, they goad each other on to be bitches. Deanna is very nice and mild mannered but she has a hard side and a mean streak. If my wife has some thought or idea about me that leads to something cruel, it's likely Deanna is supporting this and gives my wife the confidence to be mean to me in different areas of our life, so my fear and respect for Deanna's power is serious and real. If Deanna really wants to crush me, she can easily influence my wife in ways that would make my life a hell. I always try to praise Deanna and give her compliments, and if she asks something of me I'm quick to respond and show how eager I am to help her in any way, she seems to like this. I am eager to do anything to make Deanna feel like a Goddess and like my wife I also admire her.

Last edited:
These women really have you under their heel.

I respect Deanna because she is the person my wife confides in about me. My wife admires her and any opinions and advice she gives have a good chance of having a big impact on my wife's behaviors and attitudes. She admires that Deanna isn't tied to any one man, how independent she is and how she doesn't rely on anyone. Deanna doesn't take bullshit from men she will drop you hard, my wife has seen this and she tells me how right Deanna was, they goad each other on to be bitches. Deanna is very nice and mild mannered but she has a hard side and a mean streak. If my wife has some thought or idea about me that leads to something cruel, it's likely Deanna is supporting this and gives my wife the confidence to be mean to me in different areas of our life, so my fear and respect for Deanna's power is serious and real. If Deanna really wants to crush me, she can easily influence my wife in ways that would make my life a hell. I always try to praise Deanna and give her compliments, and if she asks something of me I'm quick to respond and show how eager I am to help her in any way, she seems to like this. I am eager to do anything to make Deanna feel like a Goddess and like my wife I also admire her.
The respect and discipline that you give to her and your wife extends outside the bedroom the same way I behave for my Shannon. That's what makes it a lifestyle and not just a kink. It's full time. I love how when she takes me out somewhere and we run into some of her gfs I can feel their disdain for me. How they put on airs like as if I'm a non entity or a weakling not worthy of their acknowledgment. I feel so inferior in their company and It's so natural for me to keep my head bowed and my eyes downcast. They have seen me in my most humiliating situations at the house and know that I'm only a low value property of my wife,unable to function as a man. It's good that you can do Deanna's bidding and curry favor with her. It must be quite a pleasure. Keep giving her that positive feedback and hopefully your service to her will grow. As your user name implies, It's your destiny.

Yes you're right about it being a destiny. I would never have imagined it when younger, my mature kink swept into a total lifestyle in many ways out of my control. Since my wife isn't pursuing men at the moment, getting humiliated by her bitch friends and serving them seems like a great way to keep it alive and be a useful cuck. It would be so hot if Marc started fucking Deanna.

My wife is talking about taking a getaway with Lori, apparently Lori's been wanting to get together with her. I am not invited.

Yes you're right about it being a destiny. I would never have imagined it when younger, my mature kink swept into a total lifestyle in many ways out of my control. Since my wife isn't pursuing men at the moment, getting humiliated by her bitch friends and serving them seems like a great way to keep it alive and be a useful cuck. It would be so hot if Marc started fucking Deanna.

My wife is talking about taking a getaway with Lori, apparently Lori's been wanting to get together with her. I am not invited.
Marc fucking Deanna. That's interesting. There is something about being in a group where there are several guys and girls and they all, at one time or another, get with each other. So all the guys are fucking all the girls but I'm getting nothing because the women don't have any intrest in me. So my reaction is to panty waist around and try to mimic them and be seen as a sissy. A lot of my youth was spent just like this. Would you like to see Marc take Deanna and Lori and others while you helplessly fail with them?

Marc fucking Deanna. That's interesting. There is something about being in a group where there are several guys and girls and they all, at one time or another, get with each other. So all the guys are fucking all the girls but I'm getting nothing because the women don't have any intrest in me. So my reaction is to panty waist around and try to mimic them and be seen as a sissy. A lot of my youth was spent just like this. Would you like to see Marc take Deanna and Lori and others while you helplessly fail with them?
Yes I think about being cockblocked by Marc all the time. When I see women in general my thoughts are so cuck trained, that I think of men like Marc, or other men I know online and chat with, how hot it would be if they fucked my wife, or fucked Patty, it's what gets me excited. I don't really think of myself with women I see, It's the men who know how to handle a woman, like Marc who took my wife as his whore. I got so trained going through all that changed who I am. Probably there are other cucks thinking the same way. A woman like Lori is way out of my league, I would love to see her become Marc's whore, then have her come over with her mean friend and let them enjoy tearing me apart for being a pathetic loser. No self respecting man would allow all the ways Marc walked over and disrespected me.

Last edited:
My is willing to agree my dick is slightly smaller than ideal but doesn’t care because it still makes her cum super fast for whatever reason. So when we talked about having a mfm with an old guy friend of hers that has a way bigger dick than I do. Neither of us would enjoy her making disparaging comments about how much smaller I am and how it doesn’t satisfy her. But seeing her experience much more intense pleasure and orgasms from a bigger cock could still be considered humiliation in a way. Especially when she moans about how amazing it is to feel him so deep inside. She also wants me to fuck her after he cums inside her. She obviously won’t be getting any physical pleasure from me fucking her. My dick is going to look and feel small inside her stretched pussy and his cum all over it. So the enjoyment she gets from it will be humiliating me on some level even though she isn’t actually saying things like she can’t feel me inside her.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Yes I think about being cockblocked by Marc all the time. When I see women in general my thoughts are so cuck trained, that I think of men like Marc, or other men I know online and chat with, how hot it would be if they fucked my wife, or fucked Patty, it's what gets me excited. I don't really think of myself with women I see, It's the men who know how to handle a woman, like Marc who took my wife as his whore. I got so trained going through all that changed who I am. Probably there are other cucks thinking the same way. A woman like Lori is way out of my league, I would love to see her become Marc's whore, then have her come over with her mean friend and let them enjoy tearing me apart for being a pathetic loser. No self respecting man would allow all the ways Marc walked over and disrespected me.
Thats exactly how I relate to women. I never fantasize about taking a woman and fucking her brains out. My thoughts are always that I'm her sumissive little bitch. Most guys obsesse over girls breasts and fucking her but I always look at her crotch area and fantasize about being on my knees and submissively licking her pussy and feet. Like you said It's how we have been conditioned all our lives and It's who we are. I don't relate as a real man but as a pantywaist in the presence of women.

no diapers
I'm a bedwetter so my wife put me back in diapers a long time ago.It was amusing to her and since she loves to humiliate me she decided that I would wear diapers all the time,not just to bed. One time she put on a "girls night out" party at our house and paraded me around in my diaper in front of all the women.

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
Real woman

I've kept my husband in the cage for over 15 years, he only fucked me a few times in the first two months after we met a year before marriage and he's good for nothing. I very rarely allow him to watch me being fucked and masturbate or if he gives me a large amount of money to spend with my boyfriends and then he is allowed to lick my cum filled pussy and ass. For 15 years has no rights over me, he has not had access to any other pussy and often doesn't know where I am at night and who I am fucking. It's the nightmare of his life that he has chosen to live with me and I get so much pleasure when I verbally humiliate him and denigrate him as much as I can in front of others. He doesn't mean anything to me from a sentimental point of view and I'm not a romantic woman, I'm only interested in being satisfied, having as many orgasms as possible and being full of cum from as many unknown men as possible, I don't refuse almost anyone.
If you dont have any feelings for him whyvare you with him.it sounds more about you abusing him.more than any enjoyment for him

I also think this sounds more abusive than anything else.

If he means nothing to you,why not leave him?

I also think this sounds more abusive than anything else.

If he means nothing to you,why not leave him?
I can't speak for fuckingslut but if she is anything like my wife Shannon, she keeps him around for her amusement. My wife gets off by caning, cucking and humiliating me. Plus she makes me do all the housework.

When her bull comes over he talks to me like I’m the third wheel and my wife never stands up for me, usually because within minutes she has his cock stuffed down her throat or up her cunt.
Also he’ll send me text conversations of her telling him how he owns her pussy and how he’s ruined her pussy for me.
For her, she’s recently been referring to my dick as pencil dick. And she calls me her little cuck or her little boy.