What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

We have a few but the one that comes to mind at the moment was my wife at a swing party play room. She started to give a bbc friend of hers a blow job....down on her knees while he sat in a chair enjoying. After a bit another bbc friend we had known for a while but not played with......(although I had told her with the chemistry between then she should) Anyway this guy was just walking through the play room, saw her on her knees with her mouth full of 1 guy. He asked for my approval that I gladly gave telling him I didn't know what took him so long. He gets down behind her, flips her very short skirt up, plays with her pussy for a bit...she didn't know who it was until he whispered something in her ear as he took a very bare, very large and thick bbc and penetrated her. She said late it felt so good having him slide into her she had to stop sucking for a bit....lol. Guy number 2 started fucking her and did so for a while, guy number 1 pushed her head back down on his large bare bbc and they took her from both ends and both filled her with large amounts of cum. By the time that happened it had drawn quite a crowd watching it happen. when all had cum.....and trust me it was obvious that they both had there was a short applause from the bystanders that she didn't even know were watching....the whole scene is still one of our favorite memory's.

This was with my ex wife, up to this point we had been having 3 sums with her coworker every other weekend, the week we don’t hook for the 3 way, we take turns fucking her at lunch time.

And if that’s not slutty enough, this has to be one of my favorites. So I’m managing a market that has a small dining area attached any ways her parents loved to eat there on Sundays and invited her to eat, I was working so it’s always a treat when they come in. This time just happened to be when her worker was coming back from a 2 month training out of state, Maria didn’t know that I had planned for him to come over but she excepted the invitation, I fixed it and had him come over and wait in the back office as a surprise.

so when they ordered I asked her to help with something and took her to the back stopping a few times to make out and feel her up, my was wet to say the least, when she saw Jose standing naked from the waist down, Looked at me then back at him, on her knees she went and spent a minute or two blowing him before she stood up pulled her thong and jeans down kissed him with a lot of tongue she pulls away bends over the desk, the whole time he’s saying how much he missed her married pussy and grabbing at her tits, my is is telling him how much she missed her big Dick, then her tone kinda of changed when she told him”Now fuck your slut till you cum I have to get back to my family” .

Jose started to push in moaning out how tight she got, Maria is looking at me now with her eyes already glazed over, “just fuck me “she moans out, we’re back far away from everyone and she knows it, she lets go pretty loud “ fuck I’m gonna cum” she repeats it a couple times when he grunts out he’s cumming, as my wife is simply repeating “yes” I drop drawers, my dick is hard and leaking as I tapped her shoulder and she slid over and started giving a world class BJ as Jose started giving her short thrusts, a minute or so later I’m dumping my load in her mouth, as I gathered myself Jose is has her on all fours plowing her as her head is is being held still by his handful of hair he is lightly pulling on, my last vision was her big tits swaying her head pulled back , begging him to hurry, the last things I heard was her crying out “I’m cumming with you”

back at the table I told them she was in the restroom. About a half hour later totally unplanned Jose walks in the market, my father in law at this point already knows him so when he saw him he invites him over. My wife sitting right next her dad with a pussy full of this man’s jizz.

It was fun while it lasted.
Why is she an ex now ?

Naughty girl! Do tell!
Well his brother was just the once. We were the last ones up after everyone else had gone to bed and were a little drunk. Flirting got a little out of hand and we ended up fucking. Didn't happen again as next day he felt guilty about it. Shame as he was a good fuck.
Now his nephew, we were staying with his brother and family back on the family farm where hubby grew up.
It was the evening and I'd gone outside for a cigarette and caught the nephew jacking off in the barn. He was embarrassed as hell, well at least until I got down and took his cock in my mouth lol. After I'd sucked him off we chatted and I asked him why a good looking young guy like him was wanking off when he should have been fucking his fiancé. He said she wouldn't let him fuck her until they were married. Seems there are still some girls who will hold out until their married! Poor lad - once I had him hard again I put that right and let him fuck me bent over a hay bale. After that for the rest of the week we'd sneak off whenever we could and fuck. He's married now but I'd still happily fuck him again given the chance xx

Going into the mens room in a restaurant with my date, he’s got me bent over the hand basins taking me from behind. Random guy walks in while we are right in the middle of things, he doesn’t quite know what to do and hesitated for a moment. To put him at ease (and hope he didn’t go straight back out again to report what was going on) I said don’t mind us, enjoy the show. He carried on and had a ******** and then came to the basins with a bulge in his pants to wash his hands, only 2 basins in the room. My date the cheeky bugger, said to him you can’t go out there like that, let her help you out. Needless to say there was a little discussion as to what that meant, so I asked him to wash his cock and gave him a blowjob while my date carried on fucking me.

Going into the mens room in a restaurant with my date, he’s got me bent over the hand basins taking me from behind. Random guy walks in while we are right in the middle of things, he doesn’t quite know what to do and hesitated for a moment. To put him at ease (and hope he didn’t go straight back out again to report what was going on) I said don’t mind us, enjoy the show. He carried on and had a ******** and then came to the basins with a bulge in his pants to wash his hands, only 2 basins in the room. My date the cheeky bugger, said to him you can’t go out there like that, let her help you out. Needless to say there was a little discussion as to what that meant, so I asked him to wash his cock and gave him a blowjob while my date carried on fucking me.
I know what it's like when you're out on a date and just can't wait to fuck each other. But I bet your date loved sharing you like that. The lucky guy was just in the right place at the right time xx

Basically she says I betrayed her trust. After 4 years of playing with her coworker, he fell and in love with her and told her I set up every spontaneous fuck she had, when in reality it was the both of us setting her up with guys from his gym.
Sorry to hear that. did she end up with the coworker ? Sounds like she used it as a an escape plan.

• Love
Reactions: Alex4u
It’s tough to pick just one slutty thing…

My top picks:

This happened relatively early in our hot wife adventure. KK decided to throw herself a little party one afternoon. Day-drinking, getting stoned, and having sex with five men in one of our favorite encounter hotels. She started sending me drunk sexts about two hours after her party got going - an invitation from my stoned, drunk wife - I was at work… by the time I got there, KK was a cum-drunk mess.

We did a fantasy realization in Bois de Boulogne - KK sucking, stroking, being eaten out, and fucking random men, curbside, in public.

KK has a lover in Europe that she used to see annually, while attending a professional conference. On one trip, he took KK to a sex club in Berlin, got her drunk on Absinthe, which led to an impromptu gang-bang in the club. The guy videoed it, using KK’s phone. Several months after it happened, KK confessed and showed me the video.