What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Love that story
I fucked my husband's best friend on several occasions before I was married, I was very drunk and let hom bare back, on other occasions he used a condom, he always used me like a slut.which i must have been.
I fucked my husband's best friend on several occasions before I was married, I was very drunk and let hom bare back, on other occasions he used a condom, he always used me like a slut.which i must have been.
you may have been drunk, but you fucked him because you wanted him too, the second time you fucked him was because you enjoyed it so much the first time and you would fuck him again today if you had the chance is my guess

you may have been drunk, but you fucked him because you wanted him too, the second time you fucked him was because you enjoyed it so much the first time and you would fuck him again today if you had the chance is my guess
No my husband was the better c0atch and bigger cock,my husband was always humiliated by this because his friend always shared the details of it, but my husband is also turned on by it to

Did your wife fuck your brother while you were deployed? Maybe while he was passed out drunk you continued to mingle at the party to talk to that guy you've been making eyes with all night.... PLEASE tell me how slutty it gets out there!
Hi. The sluttiest thing my wife has done was blow a friend of ours in the front seat of our car whilst I finger fucked her arse in the car park of a night club.