What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

No my husband was the better c0atch and bigger cock,my husband was always humiliated by this because his friend always shared the details of it, but my husband is also turned on by it to
You have a beautiful body - I'm sure your husband was turned on by the knowledge you fucked his friend. Did you tell him about the encounter, or did his friend? Has your husband's friend told other's about having sex with you?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
... Another one, we were with two couples vanilla friends for dinner in restaurant, but they know we are swinger, we have had a discussion about swapping and bi girls. My wife told them that she likes to have fun with girl, the two women want to know how is it and if something else the orgasm she get.
Later my wife wanted to go to restroom suddenly one of the woman told my wife that she go with her, wenn they come back, the woman has a red head but looks lucky and my wife look at me and wink with a smile, we continue our dinner and discuss about holidays.
On the way home my wife told me she has fuck her in the toilet with fingers and has had made her pussy so wet that she lick her pussy clean tell she got an orgasm so loud, lucky nobody in restroom. For the woman it was the first time to get fucked from a woman and it was not the last one, but it is another story.

Maybe not the slutiest… but this definitely got her on her way…

Back with the old neighbors, we use to party a lot. One night I was coming home from work late and she told me they all started to drink and to bring home something to help me get caught up… jeager and fireball it was.

So she was at the neighbors backyard deck which was pretty secluded. It was her, the husband and wife that lived there and two other husbands from the hood. So two girls, three guys, 4 when I got there.

they were pretty drunk when I got there, so I started pounding the shots.

i think we started with truth or dare… the one husband with the wife that was there dared his wife to blow him in front of everyone. She said only if Stephanie (my wife) helped. Now this was the first time we all got this kinda rowdy, so the rest of us guys were shocked as shit when she said ok without skipping a beat!

so while here friend was blowing him she was stroking his balls and shaft and blew us all away when he warned his wife he was gonna nut… she pulled off and Stephanie just went balls deep and took his whole load in her throat!!

NONE of us saw that coming!!! And that was just the start of the night… hell… I wasn’t even drunk yet and it wasn’t even dark out yet!
wow and what happened afterwards?
she sounds like she is going to be one slutty hotwife

... Another one, we were with two couples vanilla friends for dinner in restaurant, but they know we are swinger, we have had a discussion about swapping and bi girls. My wife told them that she likes to have fun with girl, the two women want to know how is it and if something else the orgasm she get.
Later my wife wanted to go to restroom suddenly one of the woman told my wife that she go with her, wenn they come back, the woman has a red head but looks lucky and my wife look at me and wink with a smile, we continue our dinner and discuss about holidays.
On the way home my wife told me she has fuck her in the toilet with fingers and has had made her pussy so wet that she lick her pussy clean tell she got an orgasm so loud, lucky nobody in restroom. For the woman it was the first time to get fucked from a woman and it was not the last one, but it is another story.
wow thats so slutty, i love it

We went to a swingers party and there was this one couple that the wife teased, but never fucked and the husband would trick wives. Well he had already fucked my wife twice and I hadn't even kissed his. The first time he snuck her off to the boat the second time his wife disappeared at the same time as I did to go to the bathroom and he said we were fucking. So of course he took my wife and fucked her. Well we were going to a party and I told my wife no Jaren and Jess. Well her she come with them and says we are all going upstairs. As we are heading upstairs Jess (the wife) excused herself to go to the bathroom. Well next thing you know Jaren is fucking my wife and about 10 people from downstairs come up to the bedroom. So there we are my wife and 3 other wives with about 8 guys in the room. I proceeded to get my dick sucked by this cops wife while my wife is on her back with a dick in pussy and one in her mouth. Next thing I know she is sitting on the edge of the bed with 4 cocks in her face and she is sucks them all. I started fuck the other woman as I watched the guys position my wife to be fucked good. Typical MMMF she climbed on top and started riding a guy and then two guys were in her face to get their cocks sucked while the other took her tight ass. She really doesn't enjoy anal and I could see she was getting torn up pretty good, I would have saved her, but I told her no fucking Jaren and Jess.

well lets see the one comes to mind was fucking my dad while we live with my parents waiting to move in to a house we bought.

At a super bowl party years ago she fuck three different guys there all were married with their wives at the party to.. she took them a different times. It seem like i was the only one that knew what was going on.

message if you want more details

Attachments

• Picture 240dd (Small).jpg
    Picture 240dd (Small).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 385
well lets see the one comes to mind was fucking my dad while we live with my parents waiting to move in to a house we bought.

At a super bowl party years ago she fuck three different guys there all were married with their wives at the party to.. she took them a different times. It seem like i was the only one that knew what was going on.

message if you want more details
Fuckable holes! 👍🏻👍🏻